HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think you're both full of sh*t here.  I dont see any reason for Zander to go that hard on what I thought was a pretty clear head fake on D1.  I cant say I know Zanders scum game but that all seemed very town vs. town and I have a hard time believing the 2 of you saw it differently.

And you have to love the, we need to hear from the inactive while voting the most active.

2 gross posts right here.

Honey. Pretty sure it's twilight and we are only posting reads sweety.  Yet can't lie that I don't enjoy it when you flex. 

On 1/21/2017 at 3:44 PM, D P R said:

GAME ANNOUNCEMENT:

Out of respect to a number of folks that are having trouble finding time to play over this weekend, I will extend the deadline 24 hrs. 

NEW DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NIGHT, 8:30 PM EST.

You penis.  You know the JN'ers dont post on the weekends.  You cant tell this is a DM infiltrated game though.  I'm on page 25 and there is nothing but patty cakes going on.

On 1/21/2017 at 4:40 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Dunno, just does.  You usually let the mudslingers throw their sh*t and yet you just hunt through it...this looks different...Krak was avoiding contact earlier but had a series of post that makes me want to keep him for another day.  How about JiF?  What does your meta movie maker tell us about his alignment?

On 1/21/2017 at 4:47 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I dont think Ive seen JiF's Scum game iirc.

His activity level tho is nowhere's near on par with his Town game so that's a little alarming to me.

Sat.  5pm.  You guys expect me to be around posting?  lol

FWIW - my gf was in town this weekend.  I'm in a long distance relationship right now.  It's tough.  So when she's in town, I'm not spending my time posting on JN.  I checked the game via phone a few times when she was in the bathroom during dinner or while I was doing poop but I wasnt setting aside time to put in work with my baby in town. 

Anywho...JC feigning for me and people's reads on me pings.  I had 9 posts.  All jokes and he knows we dont post around here on the weekend too. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

You penis.  You know the JN'ers dont post on the weekends.  You cant tell this is a DM infiltrated game though.  I'm on page 25 and there is nothing but patty cakes going on.

Whooaaaa now, careful with the language there hot shot. We're not on DM, and I'd appreciate it if you would use something a bit stronger than "patty cakes". 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

FWIW - my gf was in town this weekend.  I'm in a long distance relationship right now.  It's tough.  So when she's in town, I'm not spending my time posting on JN.  I checked the game via phone a few times when she was in the bathroom during dinner or while I was doing poop but I wasnt setting aside time to put in work with my baby in town. 

Anywho...JC feigning for me and people's reads on me pings.  I had 9 posts.  All jokes and he knows we dont post around here on the weekend too. 

Is this the girl form Canada?

• Upvote 1

Decided to re-read the whole game.  At Page 12 now.  Hopefully I'm not gonna get a message that I'm dead while doing this. 

On 1/20/2017 at 8:12 AM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You say im Scum before EVER giving a reason for it.

Call out not the right word maybe but once Dice laid his vote down and Notbob says he thinks Im Scum, you slapped one down right after.

^^^ Townie post.  Zander might be a dog chasing cars here but he isn't playing like he has teammates in the early going. 

On 1/20/2017 at 8:34 AM, Chrja said:

I gained what i wanted. 

I got a reaction from Zander. It made it easier to read him for both me and others. 

Not a terrible idea.

On 1/20/2017 at 9:16 AM, JiF said:

Who the F is the Crja person?  They're bringing the heat from go street. 

Yep.  Page 3 of his/her first game here and he/she decided to get sh*t rolling.  I like him/her already. 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:39 AM, Krak said:

Could be a wolf, could be trying to make a new guy splash.

You really think he's a wolf?

It's scum, not wolf.  Please stop.  Otherwise I like this post as townie. 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:42 AM, The Crusher said:

Why? You already caught me. 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:53 AM, The Crusher said:

Seems reasonable. After all you did get a message and stuff. 

On 1/20/2017 at 10:02 AM, The Crusher said:

Ok. So far we have cugo getting a message that I'm scum. He wanted to discuss Zander as scum. He called Jetscode town. Not sure I agree with Zander it makes him scum. Seems to me he is the new kid trying to make friends but he absolutely sucks at it.  After all, he did run off crying I think. 

Thoufh I appreciate him trying to get the game kicked off. 

^^^ Like all of these posts too.  So far I've got Zander, chrja and Crusher as town.  Maybe JiF too. 

On 1/20/2017 at 11:25 AM, Krak said:

I don't know if your intention here was really to prod zander into responding but in general this is wrong.  Experience absolutely matters because this game makes little to no sense to new players (in my experience).

Experience matters?  F*CK.  My poor future wife....

On 1/20/2017 at 11:28 AM, Verbal said:

I don't see it that way.  Too risky to try early D1 on a new site - he's most likely town trying to shake things up early on (your 1st sentence). 

On 1/20/2017 at 11:33 AM, Verbal said:

FFS Zander, slow down.

<3 you, but I can't slog through 593475893475 posts in this game with 17 other people to read, not even including you!

On 1/20/2017 at 11:33 AM, Verbal said:

Agree to disagree for now

F*ck I think you're town also. 

• Upvote 3

4. After each lynch, the game will go into Twilight phase. Each player is required to post a "reads list", which may be as simple as a list of names and a sentence for each describing your opinion of their alignment. During this phase, ONLY READS may be posted - no conversation please. After everyone has posted their reads, you may resume normal conversation. Any player that fails to post reads will begin the next day with a vote against them

"Somebody come get herrr, she dancing like stripper"

Up to Page 17.  My head hurts already.

On 1/20/2017 at 4:41 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

The argument is a stupid one.

excitement can be faked. Panic can be faked. Anger can be faked. Sadness, surprise, anxiety etc etc.

it proves nothing. Nothing yet has perked my interest to include that 3-5 page sh*t fest I woke up to and I'm content to let everyone check in and get comfy.

but please, continue telling me how my mood correlates to my alignment. I hadn't realized I was playing with so many acclaimed behavioral scientists.

Actually, we have had some behavioral scientists play on JN, lol.  And I also happen to believe that some of the people who play this game would be very good behavioral scientists.  Play this game enough and you start to get better at reading peoples' intentions.

So, having said that, I think your mood in this post is legitimate and not manipulative.  I have you as town for now.  lol.

On 1/20/2017 at 5:43 PM, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

yeeee oh BABY. Let's lynch scum today

We doing this???

On 1/20/2017 at 7:32 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

Just went back to reread that sh*t fist from this morning since I'm on my laptop now.

Think Chjra is probably town.

Krak is maybe town.

JiF looks a little scummy.

Zander is still town but chasing bad leads early on.

unvote

Don't mind these reads, though I'm not sure I agree on JiF. 

On 1/20/2017 at 7:32 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

JC also probably town

Probably. 

On 1/20/2017 at 7:42 PM, Shad said:

I'm town by the way.

Now to check my role pm.......

I like your style. 

On 1/20/2017 at 8:13 PM, Shad said:

That feels pretty random at this point.  Why?

On 1/20/2017 at 8:18 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

Looking back I didn't hate this read.

Why don't you like it?

On 1/20/2017 at 8:24 PM, Shad said:

At that stage he'd posted a gif, made a quick jab at Pac, and posted a wtl including Verb who hadn't checked in yet.  I'm not sure where anyone gains a lean from that.

Why did you like it?

On 1/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude are you reading the game?!?!?!?

What had ANYONE Chrja mentioned when he originally did, done to warrant ANY read?

Its like you have np for him either TMI'ing things or pulling random reads out of the air based on nothing.

I dont see how either way comes from a Towny.

On 1/20/2017 at 8:32 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

Kind of like your bullsh*t scum read on me?

JC's intro was cool and relaxed and for Chjra to name him a town lean for that without ever playing with him isn't awful. I actually think it's a good look for him.

On 1/20/2017 at 8:40 PM, Shad said:

I have it in my head that wolf!Chrja looks a lot like wolf!me and I don't know if that's accurate meta or me misremembering bullsh*t I made up in the hydra game as accurate meta, but I want to believe the former.

He looks fine through p5 regardless. 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:21 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

You're a tone reader.

Put yourself in his shoes. If you've never played with JC, do you think his intro was bad?

^^^ Interesting interactions surrounding JC here.

For starters, I don't like Shad's views on the situation.  He discredits the JC town read while simultaneously offering his reads through Page 4/5 of his re-read.  Seems a bit hypocritical.

Then, when Zander pops to talk about JC, it's Zander who catches the majority of the heat, not Shad.

I like Zander as town, as he's playing like a lunatic right now.  Find it hard to believe he'd play so fast and loose as scum. 

Shad with a scum lean right now. 

1. Zander - I'm on the fence, his aggression seems weird

2. Lee - ok so far

3. 80 - he's town reading me - kill this ****er!  Really though, I like his analysis thus far.

4. Verb - BAMF

5. Shad - null so far

6. Andrej - I'm on the fence, same as with Zander

7. Crusher - nothing of note that makes me lean either way

8. JiF - just started

9. raccoon - nothing of note that makes me lean either way

10. JC - light town

11. Nolder - nothing of note that makes me lean either way

12. Lizard - nothing of note that makes me lean either way

13. Chrja - light town

14. Pral - nothing of note that makes me lean either way

15. Krak - light town

16. dice - can't remember anything specific

17. Spoot - can't remember anything specific

18. Pac - hasn't started yet

19. Hallia - not sure if she posted yet

Up to Page 23.

On 1/20/2017 at 9:26 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Did I miss something important?  I feel like I did.

Uh, yeah, like 4 people talking about you.  LOL. 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:34 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Really want to vote Zander here with this sh*t sandwich.  

On 1/20/2017 at 9:57 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'm not the epert on hunting with meta...with that said...I've never seen you this defensive for a vote.

Eh, I get why he's attracting attention, but just don't agree he's scum.

On 1/20/2017 at 9:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Verbal...many may follow.

Even though I have Verbal as town I like this post, obv.

On 1/20/2017 at 10:07 PM, Shad said:

yeah by the bottom of p12 I'm pretty sure Zander's town

On 1/20/2017 at 10:08 PM, Shad said:

Look elsewhere today imo.

On 1/20/2017 at 10:36 PM, Shad said:

Yeah that level of persistence on nothing is a thing he does as scum and it's not a bad look for you to note it.

Zander's a villager because in the like 7 page span of sh*tposting and nothingness that followed their spat he kept switching the game back to serious mode and sussing anyone he thought was dismissing or distracting from his case.

Hmm, agreed.  Townie string here.

On 1/20/2017 at 10:37 PM, Shad said:

Or maybe I should be FOSing you for not being dead convinced I'm a wolf yet 18 pages into a game.

lmk

But then this happened.  Weird passive aggressive post considering you have 0 votes on you.  You stay in the scum pile.

On 1/20/2017 at 10:58 PM, Krak said:

I mean, honestly that chrjy/zander interaction just looked awful.

Like the blind leading the blinder.

Town on town violence IMO. 

On 1/20/2017 at 11:02 PM, Shad said:

Zander's approach to chrja legit looked pretty bad but I'll be surprised if he's not a villager.  We'll see where he goes from here.

chrja's playing a textbook POG/MU regular in a new environment village rand intro game and has no compelling reason to if he's a wolf.

Good points.  F*ck can you just tell me if you're scum or not?  Also list your teammates if the first answer is yes.  Thanks in advance.

On 1/20/2017 at 11:56 PM, The Crusher said:

Jetscode, Zander, Shad. Probably 4 scum out of those three. 

Town, town, scum.

On 1/21/2017 at 8:11 AM, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Solved. I found some juicy doritos is my neighbours garage. Maneuvering his airduct was a bitch but we made it. Crusher man tell me what to think about this game cause raccoons can't read.

I love this guy already.  He joins the "Will not be voting all game" list with Spoot. 

On 1/21/2017 at 11:10 AM, Jetscode1 said:

I like this post.  Agree with Zander obviously disagree with me but Crusher at least is posting observations.

I'd like to hear more from JiF and Pac.

Like this post from JC.  I think scum JC would get more defensive about a FOS from a JNer like Crusher. 

Up to Page 30 now.  I hate you all.

On 1/21/2017 at 0:37 PM, Kaylee said:

I played a game on DM where there was a rule where you had to have a certain number of posts a day in order to not be mod killed. 

Not a terrible idea. 

On 1/21/2017 at 2:06 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Still don't have much of a read on the game so far. Never played with the majority of people that have been active, though I'm leaning Town on Zander. Seems more overly excited than scummy, IMHO.

Agreed.  <3

On 1/21/2017 at 3:23 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ya, like Lee said, Pral was just on an hour ago, if he dont weigh in with some content soon I might consider voting there, tho Im not a fan of blind lynching inactives.

You won't ever fully fit in on JN then.  lol. 

On 1/21/2017 at 3:24 PM, Krak said:

Yeah, weird right?

Honestly I don't really have any Pral meta but no one wants to follow me onto Dice and I'd rather leave chrj for another day.  Pral has been around but hasn't posted a thing of note.

I like these ideas.  Haven't paid much attention to Pral and while nothing in particular has stuck out about Dice, it seems like he's triggered FOS's from several people who are familiar with his meta.  Both are worth watching.

On 1/21/2017 at 3:24 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im kinda surprised we havent gotten more from 80 yet.

Sorry!  I was legitimately busy. 

On 1/21/2017 at 3:37 PM, Krak said:

So this was his response to me asking if chrja is the viable lynch today.  Doesn't sound like someone who really cares who we lynch D1, especially since he hasn't really been hunting at all.  Pretty apathetic.

He also apes you on a couple things after voting you in the beginning like he always does.  The AJ explanation of chrja's JC read being one of them.  It's pretty lackadaisical imo.

This was his earlier response to why he's voting chrja and again, pretty thin reasoning.  I mean, that's a superficial read if I've ever seen one that's basically aping your OMGUS vote/interaction with chrja.  It's weird.  And creepy.

Interesting.  I'll need to go back and look closer at Dice later. 

On 1/21/2017 at 4:06 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

I've seen him say in the past before that he prefers to be caught up fully before posting so it could be something like that. 

Good to know.

On 1/21/2017 at 6:00 PM, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Reads list:

Crush town

Shad town

That's all I comfortably got. I must go back to looking in the trash to feed my wife and family.

Crush agreed.  Shad disagreed.  RL LOL at the last line.  I pledge my undying <3 to you. 

On 1/21/2017 at 10:01 PM, Pralaya said:

Sorry guys. Weekends are tough for me and there seems to be a lot of content in the last day or so.

Will take time to get through them

Noted.  Hope your re-read nets something good. 

On 1/21/2017 at 11:57 PM, Shad said:

I can't pretend I have scum reads and JN isn't an environment where I'm ever going to have a ton of town reads on D1 either.  That's not a bad thing.  I like this atmosphere and I like the leverage it gives me to toy with my own meta.  But here's the best I can give you atp:

I wouldn't lynch Pral or Verb because i have no compelling reason to think they're scum and reasonably high hopes of being able to read them later.

I want to pretend I'll be able to read Leelou Raccoon and Nolder later but who knows.

Crush and JiF I'm really just curious about seeing if I can figure out a consistent means to read them because I've played with both of them a few times and have some basic meta in mind.  No clue if it really applies; in an all's null environment I'd keep them around for yucks to see where it goes.

Halli I'm not lynching D1 because she's a sweetheart.  I'll probably be convinced she's a wolf when she starts posting whatever her alignment is.

80 Spoot and Pac can die.

lol why?  Nothing you said in the above, or previous in the game, ever noted any of those 3 on your FOS list. 

On 1/22/2017 at 0:02 AM, Shad said:

yolo Vote: Pac

I mean, any vote for Pac is a good vote, but you're not in the group of people who is allowed to vote someone like that for no reason.  In light of the previous post.....You're scum.

On 1/22/2017 at 0:07 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Makes me want to vote Shad.

Yep. 

On 1/22/2017 at 1:22 AM, Pralaya said:

Getting there. Page 18 now

Thoughts so far...

Dont know meta of nearly half the people. This is going to be a bit tough d1

Chrja seems too bold to be a scum.  I am not sure if that's how he plays all his game. Even then, it seems way too direct as a wolf and I don't think any wolf would want to go such lengths.

AJ/Zander argument doesn't look like w/w. That kind of back of forth cannot be faked. 

One person I am iffy about so far is dice. He looks too playful than what I have usually seen. Like the vote on krak after dpr jokingly "mod confirmed" him. Looked a bit forced.

Hmm.  Not terrible.  I'll throw you in the null pile for now.

On 1/22/2017 at 1:23 AM, Dicetosser said:

GBP1.jpg

My condolences.  Helluva run by your Packers though.  Don't hang your head today.  You ran into a really stellar team. 

Btw how does it feel to have Aaron Rodgers as your QB?  Is every day pretty much like a real life Disney movie for you?  We've never had that kind of joy here. 

On 1/22/2017 at 5:54 AM, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Spoot ain't looking good.

That would make me very sad.

On 1/22/2017 at 9:58 AM, The Crusher said:

80? Very good scum player when he has cover. Did A nice day 1 bus on Ape few games back and just slaughtered town as he sashayed to a scum victory. Without cover he shows his ass when he tries the " follow me to victory town" stuff. He did say he was in NY this game but I could see him hiding out as well. He has drawn scum in about 8o% of his last games and got pretty pummeled last time. Could be staying away for that reason. But just like PAC voting him would be clearing driftwood at this point. Yet 80 is pretty funny, ok at playing town and gives great hugs. 

There's no doubt about the last part of the bold.  But I don't think I'm funny and I suck as town.  lol. 

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Read my post above. That and another point I made. Yet, chances of getting majority on anyone contributing day 1 is probably not happening. I'm good for Zander and Leelou. Probably not happening. I could do Lizzie or Smoot if we are doing less active players.  For the sake of progress through competing trains. 

unvote: vote Lizzie

^^^  Pretty good vote.  Lizzie will confuse and scare the poor DMers when he starts playing for real.  Then again that might be a good reason to keep him alive, no?

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I thought we could talk after we posted our reads? 

The idea was that each day would end, I'd mark the page, and then you could go back and see a record of where each player stood for that day without hainvg to read tons of sh*te in the process.

But, like every other idea, it will take a little while to catch on. Even toilet paper wasn't an instant success, so I have set my expectations accordingly.

• Upvote 2

On 1/20/2017 at 11:30 PM, Jetscode1 said:

This is JN...say whatever you want.  I'm inclined to town read  you now. 

WTL

Crusher, JiF and Pac 

On 1/20/2017 at 11:36 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

vote JiF

I booked mark this vote for a reason but was waiting to find out what WTL meant.  Now that I know, I find this particular vote to be disgusting.  And it's not in the form OMGUS.

Andre and JC have both made it point to put a lot of focus around me with a whole 9 posts coming into the day.  Andre is claiming I nudged something.  As if there was something to be nudged.  I'll wait for him to show me what he's talking about because I'm clueless as to what I could have possibly nudged when nothing was going on nor do I remember a single train at that point in the game.  The interesting part was, he didnt do anything about it until he got validation from JC by putting me in the WTL list and then he voted.

The other interesting part is JC is a regular, knows that JN doesnt post muhc on the weekends.  He's played with me for dam near a decade and knows I really dont post on the weekends.  So this plea for me to post and to get feelings about me with joke 9 posts, is weird to say the least.  

Not sure who to call more scummy for it.  JC's lets talk about JiF with no action or Andre's misrep of JiF with no action until he felt validated.

Gross either way.  I'll wait to see what Andre comes up with when he's back.

On 1/20/2017 at 7:54 AM, JiF said:

Sup bitches?  

On 1/20/2017 at 9:16 AM, JiF said:

Who the F is the Crja person?  They're bringing the heat from go street. 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:20 AM, JiF said:

I figured it was for Pac? 

On 1/20/2017 at 9:28 AM, JiF said:

He has a very important role in this community.  He reminds us all of how terrible Pac is at this game.  It's kind of like a public service announcement of sorts.

On 1/20/2017 at 9:48 AM, JiF said:

It would be quite the bold move. 

This gave me pause and his b.s. about pressing you so everyone could read you and now everyone can read you.  huh?  lulz

On 1/20/2017 at 10:15 AM, JiF said:

This is such a insult, I'm at loss for words. 

On 1/20/2017 at 0:57 PM, JiF said:

Is he playing?  I thought he was busy posting every single picture of every single model that has ever taken pictures in the 100,000 posts thread. 

On 1/20/2017 at 0:58 PM, JiF said:

Spooooot!!!  I had no idea.  I should probably read the roster, huh? 

On 1/20/2017 at 1:01 PM, JiF said:

Why is that whenever I see Dice post or mentioned that I immediately think of this song as if there is some shred of relevancy?

On 1/20/2017 at 1:06 PM, JiF said:

If we played this for 80 he'd be like: can you explain "**** all night, to get things right"?

On 1/20/2017 at 1:34 PM, JiF said:

Hilary was like, yeah I want her too Bill but lets be a little discrete about it, Jeeeez. 

For easy recall, this is all my activity that had JC and Andre so interested in hearing people's response to over the weekend.

Not seeing this nudge Andre is referring to either.  Pretty much all joke posts. 

Almost there.  At Page 37 now. 

21 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Ok, managed to catch up. Phew.

So, a bunch of people inactive or who I don't know meta. Without vote patterns/flips it is near impossible to figure them out for now

JiF (Is this NotBoB?)
raccoon
Lizard
Spoot
Pac
Hallia
Nolder
Verb
JC
Chrja

Chrja - seems town for me because as I said before, i don't see scum doing such bold moves. However, him disappearing isn't exactly a good look. I don't think I would vote him today anyway.

Crusher -  He is quite different to his play in Demonology in DM. he is more active, has good reads on people and trying to lead. Sounds townish. 

Lee - Lee voting me on D1 for inactive play is a common occurence. At this point, I am insensitive to that. Because I am on the thread doesn't mean I am caught up. Don't like to give reads before that. Still, at this point, her voting me looks good for her and I think she is town because of it.

Shad - Has seemed town so far. Nothing that stands out.

Krak - More active than I have seen him. But, has similar reads as mine, except for his vote on me, lol. Might be town.

Andrej - I like his back and forth with zander and he seems genuine in the conversation. Leaning town

Zander -  He is quite stuck to Chrja since the beginning of the game which is somewhat unlike him. I know him to be quite volatile with his reads and likes to explore with votes. I don't seem to see that in this game so far. 

dice - Has seemed quite playful and his initial joke votes seems forced. He did try to defend that to krak but his points looking a bit weak.

So, I believe there is likely a bunch of scum in the inactive/no meta list. I have no idea where to go in that list. Of the remaining the only people pinging for me are zander/dice. 

Not at all willing to lynch - Crusher/Shad/Andrej/Krak.

Your comments on Chrja and Shad are pure crap.  You're doing that flip/flop thing on Chrja and there's literally nothing Shad has done that should make you unwilling to lynch him.  His play sucks and so does yours if he's not at least "null".

21 hours ago, Pralaya said:

vote dice

I would be going to sleep in another hour or so. So, I have some time to look at any responses by then. 

Deadline is during sleep time. I won't be on at the time. 

Not a terrible vote but still keeping a close eye on you.

21 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Agreed

Are you referring to someone specific here Tink?

I just mean the way Shad's approaching AJ is fine.

I'M ALWAYS wary of AJ!!!

Just don't see it man. 

21 hours ago, Shad said:

My boys will be actively whooping Tom Brady's ass at EoD so don't expect me to be around much/at all.

Got a lot to do in the meantime but I'll try to check in once or twice before then.

Sorry your Steelers played like pu$$ies, you scummy bastard.  I was hoping for an inspired effort so we wouldn't have to hear about the f*ckin Pats for 2 straight weeks but instead we got a "let's drop 8 people back in a zone" scheme all night.  I mean, wtf. 

21 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Meh I dont like this sheeping Krak stuff from Pral for his reasoning on voting Dice.

But tbh Ive been expecting to see some more from Dice after his opening which wasnt too bad.

And I know Pral's penchant to Bus....

FML

Good places for votes.

21 hours ago, Pac said:

wait - I'm playing right?

who should I vote for?

Shad.

20 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

So I should chase the players with a low post count except for you?  I'm lost.  I wish I could read your body language cause I'm not receiving your message.  Why is it OK for me to chase low post counters except you and yet you cannot even do that?  Do you have any reads of your own or are you just waiting for that next nugget of an argument to latch onto?

Spoot is a very delicate flower.  I'm not saying he isn't scum but he'll show his a$$ eventually.  He's just too genuine not to show his alignment one way or the other. 

17 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

JiF

Members
  •  

• Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

JiF ws on and reading the thread too recently.....and nothing.

Oof.  Bad look for JiF here.  I see him repping posts too after this point but not posting. 

16 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Huge FOS. Never seen you care so little.

Yep.  Shad is scum.  Glad you see it too. 

16 hours ago, Shad said:

lol

It's only bad if he's town.  You haven't said what you hate about it so :???:

Terrible reasoning.  It can also be bad if you're bussing Spoot.  Your response is indicative of someone just throwing a vote out there to vote.  And this coming from a guy who had JiF and Pac on his scum list earlier for no reason.

I did up to page 20. Only thoughts I have was I agree with Zander on the argument he was having with AJ, forgot what it was aboot though lol.

DPR don't wait up for me to give a list just give me the penalty sorry.

Going to bed now will try to do the rest of the reread next time I am awake.

16 hours ago, Shad said:

Even as recently as Demonology my wtl on Snow prior to his claim was something like "I don't read him well so /shrug why not".  I know you have seen this repeatedly.

You've been pretty vocal about hating my vote on Spoot but you've yet to say what's bad about it and it's not like he's super high in your town pool.

Ball's in your court mate.

As for effort level, I've still been more involved than most of this sh*t show.  Want more?  Kindly eat a dick.  :)

Gross.  All of this.  Your involvement has been token involvement.  You've listed off random people as scum then voted someone different.

16 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Not sure why the ball's in my court I've already said why. He's not super high but your vote was out of character and noticeably so. Saying "I know you've seen this multiple times" just reads pretty silly to me as if I'm expected to recall specific posts of yours in games weeks or months apart. I see your demeanour during the game I'm not looking for you to say specific things.

People seem to look for arguments here over conversations. It feels like I'm at the gym and everyone is noticeably insecure but trying to appear as if they don't give a sh*t about anyone else. 

Raccoon laying the wood here.  Not only do I <3 you, but I think you're town too.  This game is about to get awesome.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Whoa.  41 pages.  I saw this thing was moving over the weekend when I peaked in for a second or 2 but was way to busy to actually try to catch up.  Really wish I would have just read along for a bit. 

Needless to say, I've got a sh*t ton of catch up.

OK, fair.  I was in the same boat so it was wrong of me to agree with the DMers on their read of you. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Players:

1. Zander:  Adds the spice to make things just right.  Love this dude.  Great new addition ever.  Null but want so badly for him to be town.

2. Lee:  Sexy as hell. Her beauty is mesmerized and distracting.  Null

3. 80:  Virgin.  Null.

4. Verb:  Terrible at this game.  I own him.  Null

5. Shad:  My scummate from the game at DM.  He made me read a lot of extra stuff in the QT.  It kind of makes me want to kill him.  Null. 

6. Andrej:  I dont understand the j in his name.  Null

7. Crusher:  Muffin top.  Greatest man in the world.  Town even when he's scum. 

8. JiF:  Greatest scum hunter on earth.

9. raccoon:  I didnt realize we had a new rodent other than wombat around here.  Null

10. JC:  Not bob and goes by some symbols or sh*t at DM.  It makes me question everything about his existence.  Null

11. Nolder:  my 2nd favorite poster in the entire world.  Null.

12. Lizard:  Crazy as mofo has been playing brilliantly around here lately.  Null. 

13. Chrja:  We're calling him Chihuahua for his aggressive ankle biting nature?  Null 

14. Pral:  Fun name to try and pronounce.  Null 

15. Krak: Is it the drug, is it your butt or is it "send in the Kraken?"  IDK Null

16. dice: "**** all night, to make things right" null

17. Spoot: So glad he's back.  Null

18. Pac:  terrible at this game.  Null

19. Hallia: Cute as a button.  Null

Nice.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm in a long distance relationship too!  However mine is only 2 hours away.  Yours is a long flight away. 

Btw UNCW might get ranked, and be higher than Florida in basketball, today!  First time ever on both counts, potentially.

1 hour ago, Andrej The Giant said:

@JiF 5th quote down in your wall there.

After Zander had gone full Panzer mode on Chrja your comment looks like an effort to egg him on.

Fair.  Though I'm not sure what there was to egg on at the time.  The reaction was already full tilt.  So it wasnt that.  It was legit laughing at what happened.  

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I think you're both full of sh*t here.  I dont see any reason for Zander to go that hard on what I thought was a pretty clear head fake on D1.  I cant say I know Zanders scum game but that all seemed very town vs. town and I have a hard time believing the 2 of you saw it differently.

And you have to love the, we need to hear from the inactive while voting the most active.

2 gross posts right here.

My point is solid. Did not like or believed Zanders reaction to new dude. Could not fathom new dude coming in like that at mafia. Felt odd to me Zander wouldn;t at least consider the dude was just new trying to get things going. I also was concerned that the 2/3rd of the game not playing or barely playing could be driftwood scum. So wanted to beat the bushes a bit. Fine. I accept your apology. Love you.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My point is solid. Did not like or believed Zanders reaction to new dude. Could not fathom new dude coming in like that at mafia. Felt odd to me Zander wouldn;t at least consider the dude was just new trying to get things going. I also was concerned that the 2/3rd of the game not playing or barely playing could be driftwood scum. So wanted to beat the bushes a bit. Fine. I accept your apology. Love you.

I can handle that explanation but it is contradictory in nature.  On one hand you're complaining about activity and on the other voting the guy with the most activity.