HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Is that how it came out? I copied and pasted his list so I didn't have to type out all the names then added my own comments

some of them are there like pac on a beach but I didn't say anything about a helmet for you Z.

comparing them my comments seem to have disappeared from Zander and leelou. the rest are my comments

That's what I figured it was.

7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

@Jetsfan80   Every day is a day in a ver cold Disneyland with Aaron Rodgers as my QB :D

you posted one of ure continuum things  two things about that  1  you have me way too low and 2  We should probably lynch you cause every time Ive seen you do one of those things uve been scum iirc. :D

Because I rolled scum like 5 times in a row.  I've used it as both alignments. 

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

@jetsfan80   so why am I so low for you?

I mentioned in my re-read that Krak and a couple others noticed some things about you, and that I needed to look back later.  So for now, I have you that low because I'm leaning heavily on the reads of people who have played more with you. 

On 1/20/2017 at 8:31 AM, Dicetosser said:

vote chrja

On 1/20/2017 at 9:15 PM, Dicetosser said:

god this site is annoying!

@krak  hes as viable as anyone else D1

AJ so because JC is joking around, that's enuff to warrant a town read from someone who doesn't know him at all as far as I know of?

On 1/20/2017 at 10:25 PM, Krak said:

Honestly Dice seems wolfiest to me atm.  I'd say I'm more of a tone reader than an analyst which makes it hard for me to read people like 80, Crush, Pac, etc. right off the bat.  Also the weird bravado I can only attribute to the lack of pg13 rating on this board makes it difficult as well for some people I do know.  Not making excuses - I want to be transparent.

I honestly don't love Zander's reaction to chrjy and the zander/aj interaction was over the top imo but it's hard to believe w/w/w

On 1/20/2017 at 11:17 PM, Shad said:

I liked the Dice moment when he unvoted Z and then immediately voted chrja when chrja unvoted too.

These were the main things I saw when it came to reactions to your behavior.  The chrja vote was clearly crap, as well as your reasoning for doing so. 

The fact that Shad was one of the people who noted that is interesting too.  I like Shad for scum obviously, but if I'm wrong, I like you for scum instead.  Pral as my # 3.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Are you saying that 80's catch up post was filled with pertinent substance? 

I want to say no.  I want to.  But yes.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Agressive?!?!?!

Notbob called me defensive?!?!?!

confusedface.gif

Should we be alarmed by Ver liking 80?!?!!?!?

Very.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

These were the main things I saw when it came to reactions to your behavior.  The chrja vote was clearly crap, as well as your reasoning for doing so. 

The fact that Shad was one of the people who noted that is interesting too.  I like Shad for scum obviously, but if I'm wrong, I like you for scum instead.  Pral as my # 3.

Actually that vote is COMPLETELY within my town meta. Im actually sus on pral and to some extent tiink BECAUSE their siting my meta and getting it wrong. Tiink a little less cause he plays more sporadically.

Chrja's vote on crush STANK. he was pushing zander, i think zander had a point that he jumped on him when he thought he had support, and then he suddenly unvotes when that support is gone and votes crusher? Yeah No. If I DIDNT vote him there youd be hearing a lot more screaming about my meta tbh. Thatd be why you get shads response there imo, because its my town meta

Just now, Dicetosser said:

Actually that vote is COMPLETELY within my town meta. Im actually sus on pral and to some extent tiink BECAUSE their siting my meta and getting it wrong. Tiink a little less cause he plays more sporadically.

Chrja's vote on crush STANK. he was pushing zander, i think zander had a point that he jumped on him when he thought he had support, and then he suddenly unvotes when that support is gone and votes crusher? Yeah No. If I DIDNT vote him there youd be hearing a lot more screaming about my meta tbh. Thatd be why you get shads response there imo, because its my town meta

Interesting.  OK.  Well for now Shad is definitely my # 1 and I'll go from there. 

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

Why is that necessarily a scum move?

Sorry DPR:

Twilight1 Reads:

Shad: town - for pushing against chrja lynch

Leelou: town - good early votes to prod, spreading it around

Crusher: town - solid play so far, pushing against the grain.

Zander: town - I think.  Looks like town zander I’m used to

CHRJA: town - voted so mafia didn’t get a 2xNK but otherwise looks omgtown

AJ: leaning town - feel good about his play, only hitch is his tone early on

JC: Null to town - good enough play D1

Verbal: Null - not enough info

80: Null - not enough info

Hallia: Null - hasn’t check in, doubt she knows the game started

raccoon: null

Lizard: null

Nolder: null

Spoot: Null - not a lot of play early on but toward EOD looked like consolidating/desperate town

JiF: Null - based on recent play and lack of play here - although I think weekend played a role so null instead of null to scum

Pral: null to scum - not much to go on but not really forming any reads

Pac: Null/MK - doesn’t want to play

Dice: Scummiest - reasoning laid out in thread.  Willing to revisit post D1.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I also stated I noticed that as well. My opinion is changing.

Fair enough.

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Is that how it came out? I copied and pasted his list so I didn't have to type out all the names then added my own comments

some of them are there like pac on a beach but I didn't say anything about a helmet for you Z.

comparing them my comments seem to have disappeared from Zander and leelou. the rest are my comments

Wanna redo the reads then so I know what yours actually are and why please brother???

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That was hastily typed up, but Leelou struck me as knowing what she was doing, as opposed to simply following others' leads. Both a compliment and just my impression. Null tell.

Have no idea, about Dice. Could be a simple mistake that means nothing.

It just reads weird.  Leelou's a really good player and has lot's of exp, she obv knows what shes doing.  If its a null thing it looks like a filler just to have a reason if that makes sense.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why cant Shad and Dice be w/w iyo?!?!?!?!

14 minutes ago, Krak said:

Sorry DPR:

Twilight1 Reads:

Shad: town - for pushing against chrja lynch

Leelou: town - good early votes to prod, spreading it around

Crusher: town - solid play so far, pushing against the grain.

Zander: town - I think.  Looks like town zander I’m used to

AJ: leaning town - feel good about his play, only hitch is his tone early on

JC: Null to town - good enough play D1

Verbal: Null - not enough info

80: Null - not enough info

Hallia: Null - hasn’t check in, doubt she knows the game started

raccoon: null

Lizard: null

Nolder: null

Spoot: Null - not a lot of play early on but toward EOD looked like consolidating/desperate town

JiF: Null - based on recent play and lack of play here - although I think weekend played a role so null instead of null to scum

Pral: null to scum - not much to go on but not really forming any reads

Pac: Null/MK - doesn’t want to play

Dice: Scummiest - reasoning laid out in thread.  Willing to revisit post D1.

Just curious if the bold bothers anyone else and if so why?

What about AJ's tone early on bothered you Krak?

22 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

It just reads weird.  Leelou's a really good player and has lot's of exp, she obv knows what shes doing.  If its a null thing it looks like a filler just to have a reason if that makes sense.

Fair enough. Most of what I wrote in the () was filler.

15 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Just curious if the bold bothers anyone else and if so why?

Yes, the below quote doesn't jive with me. It's absolute horse sh*t.

34 minutes ago, Krak said:

1 hour ago, Pac said:

what do I have to do to get mod killed?  I will not make a reads list when I haven't read any of the posts.

Good news is it's a big game and I don't think my inclusion really factors in for balance.

Mod kill me.  now.

Just over 2 hours left. You can read most of it before then if you get crackin'.

40 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Fair enough.

Wanna redo the reads then so I know what yours actually are and why please brother???

I told you only 2 were wrong you and leelou

yours was some sort of insult hers wouldve been something unimpressed cause unlike others i didnt like her opening vote but as it was on me i am biased.