HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You made it sound like Chrja put a vote down to try to keep scum from getting 2x NKs, but that notion is laughable. IIRC, Chrja's vote on Crusher at EOD was the same one he plopped down after moving off Zander. Chrja's vote had nothing to do about consolidation.

Pretty sure he was explaining why Krak voted Chrja.  >_>

34 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Huh? What flip-flop?

I have been tone reading Shad successfully for the last few games in DM. It is more about the way he puts out his reads that gives a sense of whether he is scum or not. He is very focused and reasoning when he is town. When he is scum, he drifts and makes very generic comments without much passion in it. This feels like the former. 

Do you have examples?

18 minutes ago, Shad said:

I have no idea how to read Tiink and generally just didn't like that he didn't give an explanation.

You're kind of defending 80 based on things that 80 didn't actually say.  >_>

Just keeping the record straight if I can. You're sort of flying off the handle at other stuff that I don't think were very important to his overall read from what i got.

he can clarify for himself though 

And regarding Tiink I'm not sure what kind of explanation you were expecting outside of what he gave. There wasn't a ton of reason behind your vote in the first place beyond Spoot fluff posting and the way it was made did come across as nonchalant

On 21/1/2017 at 2:27 AM, Andrej The Giant said:

Cause I'm better at this game than you?

Chjra because I think initially he was trying to get the game kicked off. I think his JC read for when he made it wasn't bad, I also like JC's intro posts. I can see him thinking you look all over the place if he's never played with you before/has limited experience. Some of your points against him were pretty weak. Like saying he was contradicting himself when he says you're allowed to ask all the questions you want, but he'd prefer if they were actually GOOD questions.

Krak seemed level headed about the whole thing.

JiF came in with a little nudge that I don't like looking at it again. Don't remember any other posts he's made so that's a soft read.

The thing with Pral was he made a comment about you being a 'Mafia Drifter' which pinged me for angle shooty reasons.

I do like this post by Andrej i think thats villagery. 

2 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Why are you calling Jetscode town. He died. He's Leelou now. What has Leelou done to be town????

What? 

I was reading some post by him, he sounded like a villager. Thats why i called him a villager. 

What do you mean he is Leelou now? 

8 hours ago, D P R said:

As many have suspected over the years, The Hotel California is more than just place to get lost. it is also a place to die.

Verbal, Traveler (Town), is found sitting in the chair he was in the day before. He is quite dead.

JC, Traveler (Town), is found slumped over a notebook filled with madly formed notes. He is equally dead.

Their bodies are removed just as the sun rises.

6 hours ago, D P R said:

Through some magic, some alchemy, an image of JC appears before you... but it's a younger JC, a more beautiful JC, a sexier JC.

And like that, he is in the room. But he's different...

JC IS BACK IN THE GAME. HE'S TAKING OVER FOR LEELOU. LEE IS FINE, JUST HAS TOO MUCH GOING ON IN RL TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

Party on.

Leelou was kind of wolfy in the post i read from her.  So my stance on new JC is that he isn't villagery. 

But i kind of look forward to seeing his posting style from the new role. Even though it sucks to sub someone back into the game in a new role. 

**** it man. That interaction makes me feel Chrja town or is great at feigning ignorance. The behavioural raccoon in me says that a player new to the site prob checks his QT and at least reads up on that before making that claim/statement so as not to piss of his teammates but maybe that's just me projecting my own anxiety. 

Anyone want to counter point? It's bold but fair imo.