HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 minute ago, Chrja said:

If you agree with me on Spoot, then vote him with me - we need to actually lynch people not just wait on the wolves killing us. 

Mox nix.  If people don't start playing it will not make a difference.  I'm willing to vote any of the four but want to see what the rest of the town thinks.

For those meta readers playing...this is Spoot's scum game.

11 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Can you show me where Shad went after Dice?

Here:

On 1/20/2017 at 11:17 PM, Shad said:

I liked the Dice moment when he unvoted Z and then immediately voted chrja when chrja unvoted too.

On 1/20/2017 at 11:17 PM, Shad said:

yolo Z chrja dice jc maybe aj town

12 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

who was it that had a problem with JCs posts? i feel like someone mentioned him a lot but im at work and cant look

vote chrja

I did.  He was weaving some b.s. on me that was disgusting.  He was also doing the whole, we need to get more people to talk while voting the most active player in the game.

I felt he was very scummy for JC.  Him and Crusher were basically doing the same thing at one point during my catch up.  Voting Zander while pleading for more activity.  

11 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I love you but you post some of the worst music that has ever been created.  I hope you do it for the lulz and you dont actually enjoy the music you post.  

Are you a virgin?  80 and you could be bff's.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Shad said:

You have zero experience playing with me and harped on a really petty detail while disregarding like 100 other posts as superficial without direct comment on them.  Drugs are bad.

You're being pretty defensive over one person casing/voting you.  I saw what I saw and think you're scum.  You're gonna have to deal with it.

10 hours ago, D P R said:

Through some magic, some alchemy, an image of JC appears before you... but it's a younger JC, a more beautiful JC, a sexier JC.

And like that, he is in the room. But he's different...

JC IS BACK IN THE GAME. HE'S TAKING OVER FOR LEELOU. LEE IS FINE, JUST HAS TOO MUCH GOING ON IN RL TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

Party on.

Ugh.  Need to separate JC's first game from his 2nd game.  lulza

10 hours ago, D P R said:

We will talk about the reads list rule after the lynch today. For now, I'm moving forward with a few inactives / folks that didn't post a reads list so as not to disrupt the game. 

Pac needs to drop for RL reasons as well, so the balance of the game needs to be taken into account. 

We do have a majority of folks who made lists and those should add an important aspect to the game. None of us can help inactivity or rl stuff, but I'll tweak where needed so that we keep running smoothly.

So....is Pac playing? 

6 hours ago, Shad said:

Considering he has less experience with the rest of the players in this game than anyone else on the roster and he's been afk for days, really doubt he'd have had much say in the night kill selection. 

Who cares how much experience I have playing with any of you?  You keep harping on this.  You do realize it's possible to play Mafia without relying on meta, don't you?

Your behavior was scummy; I called you out for it.  Now you're posting walls of texts to defend yourself.  Reads like flailing to me.  Good luck with that. 

6 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Do you think Chrja would nightkill two people who were totally not on him and knowing he would be the focus today anyway?

I know one can always spin it as WIFOM. But, looking at all the stuff that he did or being accused of, they are all extremely bold moves that I really don't see scum doing together. 

1. Coming into the game as an alpha-mafia player
2. Disappearing or staying in the background
3. Killing two people unrelated to his lynch

I can buy him doing one of these things as scum but not all. I really don't think he is scum. 

Ewwwwww to the bold....ping pingy ping ping.  The whole "why would scum kill so and so when so and so assumption is made" - scum tell.

That said, I dont agree with his reasoning. lol

6 hours ago, Shad said:

irt Spoot while I'm thinking of it, I kind of liked him taking me ******* around with Zander seriously at deadline.  What I was saying should have made absolutely no sense to someone who hasn't played with us.  Not a bad look.

So Spoot gets the benefit of the doubt on calling out your behavior but I don't.  lol. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Who cares how much experience I have playing with any of you?  You keep harping on this.  You do realize it's possible to play Mafia without relying on meta, don't you?

Your behavior was scummy; I called you out for it.  Now you're posting walls of texts to defend yourself.  Reads like flailing to me.  Good luck with that. 

I like this post by Jetsfan80 - straight to the point no bullsh*t, this kind of stuff if mostly done by villagers, so he gets a villager lean. 

I like this post by Jetsfan80 - straight to the point no bullsh*t, this kind of stuff if mostly done by villagers, so he gets a villager lean. 

When I play I mostly look at the forest, not the trees.  Shad is complaining about the individual trees I'm going after even though he lives in Scum Forest. 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're being pretty defensive over one person casing/voting you.  I saw what I saw and think you're scum.  You're gonna have to deal with it.

Gross.  This 80 waving his scum dick IMO.

Dont like his play at all since his "catch up". 

So, I dont know WTF to do Chrja.  I cant imagine her/she being scum playing this way but I dont trust a word he saying.  Probably because he's clearly not paying any attention and secondly, I would be shocked if he was getting message but who knows if their is any validity behind them.  

Who did he say was scum on D1?  Crusher?  Now he's claiming Krak is town?

I dont think I would share these messages if I were him FWIW. 

People should listen to me. 

I will make this game great again, i promise you i will make this game great. Many great players agree with me. So you should all listen to me..... 

According to recent politics this is how you get americans to follow you right. 

so now vote JiF og Scoot with me. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh look, here's JiF, once again, pigeon-holing me on meta.

Let's assume for a moment I'm town (which I am).  What are your thoughts on my case on Shad?

Whoa.  I'm not basing anything on meta.  Everything I've said about you is based on your play this game.  Just because I found your catch up to be full of hot air and similar to something you've done before as scum, doesnt make opinion of you meta.  And I just quoted a direct quote that was disgusting.  

This is spin and its noted.

3 minutes ago, Chrja said:

scum are almost always struggling more with the simple interactions in beginning of games then villagers. This is a universal truth. 

No.  Spoot literally has played like 4 times.  I'm not saying he's not scum but I'm saying on page 10, it make sense that he didnt know what to say. 

2 minutes ago, Chrja said:

People should listen to me. 

I will make this game great again, i promise you i will make this game great. Many great players agree with me. So you should all listen to me..... 

According to recent politics this is how you get americans to follow you right. 

so now vote JiF og Scoot with me. 

My god. At this point your just a nuisance. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Whoa.  I'm not basing anything on meta.  Everything I've said about you is based on your play this game.  Just because I found your catch up to be full of hot air and similar to something you've done before as scum, doesnt make opinion of you meta.  And I just quoted a direct quote that was disgusting.  

This is spin and its noted.

It's not spin.  I literally don't understand why you're calling me scum, so the only conclusion I can make is you're going off meta.  Your "case" on me is vague.  Even when you just quoted a post of mine, you used meta.  What about the post was scummy?  What about my play has been scummy?  Saying I'm "waving my scum d*ck" and my "re-read feels like scum" isn't an actual case. 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Mox nix.  If people don't start playing it will not make a difference.  I'm willing to vote any of the four but want to see what the rest of the town thinks.

For those meta readers playing...this is Spoot's scum game.

You're weird this game and doing some strange sh*t.  Spoot doesnt have a "game".  No offense to my spooty poo but you know this and so does he.

• Upvote 1

jetsfan vote him with me. 

His defence of scoot seems strange. 

His reaction to me, having a hard time as to how to deal with me is even stranger. 

I'll take it under advisement.  If no one is willing to follow me onto my # 1 scum read I'm willing to move to either Dice, JiF or Pral today. 

It is going to be hard to separate Lee from JC...I was reading Lee as town.  JC as scum.  And then he dropped that little doozy about Spoot's scum game.  For the record, Spoot is pretty much a newbie, hasnt played but a handful of games and honestly dont know if we've even seen him as scum (but I openly cant remember games like other people do). But acting like he's developed a game is pure poopoo.  NO offense Spooty.  This is just like JC feigning for me to be active during the weekend when he knows JN isnt active on the weekend and I'm especially not active on the weekends.

Guys we need to agree on someone 

we need to kill people or else this game is gonna take forever. 

If we need a leader, then i will step up and be that leader. If you don't want me, i suggest we find another qualified leader. as of right now people are acting like sheeps without a leader. 

If not me, then i suggest Krak, let him decide - and let us all follow.