HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

7 hours ago, Shad said:

I would say JNers leading scum QT because a DMer is never killing Verb and NotBob on N1, but lol @ night kill interpretation.

So for the sake of this argument Leelou is in the JN pile? If so I agree. If not then you are incorrect. It's wifom but both Verbal and Leelou drop one another here asap when on opposing sides. 

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not spin.  I literally don't understand why you're calling me scum, so the only conclusion I can make is you're going off meta.  Your "case" on me is vague.  Even when you just quoted a post of mine, you used meta.  What about the post was scummy?  What about my play has been scummy?  Saying I'm "waving my scum d*ck" and my "re-read feels like scum" isn't an actual case. 

Lets recap since apparently you cant read.

1st scummy act - the catch up.  It was full of hot air and I found the effort be futile and what seemed like fake effort.  This is based on this game and your catch up.  Again, nothing to do with meta even though we have caught doing something very similar in the past.  Meta is like the cherry on top but not the crux of the case.  And yes, it's a case no matter what you say.

2nd scummy act - you set up to come after Shad in the evening and broke day light with a drop on Shad (while accusing me of pigeon holing you ie: contradiction).  Considering that I read your catch up as hot air, I found your case on Shad to be stupid and I disagree with it.  I just got done playing on a team with Shad and he seems to be playing a town game from my perspective.

3rd - your post to Shad of "I think you're scum, you're going to have deal with it" is disgusting.  You're literally having me break down cases I've already made on you, calling them not cases and then other hand yelling at Shad for being defensive (look in the mirror) and then telling Shad to deal with it (look in the mirror).  lmfao.  Cant make this up.

4th - you're now telling me you dont know why I'm calling you scum, even though I've explained it every step of the way.  You're telling me my case is vague when it's a specific as it gets.  And telling me its meta, when its not.  And then telling me my case isnt an actual case.  

Yeah, I've seen enough.

Vote 80

4 hours ago, Chrja said:

Leelou was kind of wolfy in the post i read from her.  So my stance on new JC is that he isn't villagery. 

But i kind of look forward to seeing his posting style from the new role. Even though it sucks to sub someone back into the game in a new role. 

Welcome back. I had Leelou as scum early as well. 

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lets recap since apparently you cant read.

1st scummy act - the catch up.  It was full of hot air and I found the effort be futile and what seemed like fake effort.  This is based on this game and your catch up.  Again, nothing to do with meta even though we have caught doing something very similar in the past.  Meta is like the cherry on top but not the crux of the case.  And yes, it's a case no matter what you say.

2nd scummy act - you set up to come after Shad in the evening and broke day light with a drop on Shad (while accusing me of pigeon holing you ie: contradiction).  Considering that I read your catch up as hot air, I found your case on Shad to be stupid and I disagree with it.  I just got done playing on a team with Shad and he seems to be playing a town game from my perspective.

3rd - your post to Shad of "I think you're scum, you're going to have deal with it" is disgusting.  You're literally having me break down cases I've already made on you, calling them not cases and then other hand yelling at Shad for being defensive (look in the mirror) and then telling Shad to deal with it (look in the mirror).  lmfao.  Cant make this up.

4th - you're now telling me you dont know why I'm calling you scum, even though I've explained it every step of the way.  You're telling me my case is vague when it's a specific as it gets.  And telling me its meta, when its not.  And then telling me my case isnt an actual case.  

Yeah, I've seen enough.

Vote 80

There it is! 

1) Reading through 40+ pages of this nonsense and providing my opinions was not futile and a lack of effort.  Literally not one player in this game agrees with you there.

2) Fair points on Shad.  We saw 2 different things.  But that in itself doesn't make me scum. 

3) You still haven't read my case on Shad if you think this way.  I can't help you there if you're not going to actually read the game.

4) I still barely get why you think I'm scum, and in light of my first 3 points here, your case on me is garbage. 

Yeah, I've seen enough.

Unvote vote JiF

OMGUS FTW!!!!

45 minutes ago, Chrja said:

Guys we need to agree on someone 

we need to kill people or else this game is gonna take forever. 

If we need a leader, then i will step up and be that leader. If you don't want me, i suggest we find another qualified leader. as of right now people are acting like sheeps without a leader. 

If not me, then i suggest Krak, let him decide - and let us all follow. 

Holy crap toto. You ain't in Kansas anymore. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Chrja said:

What? 

I was reading some post by him, he sounded like a villager. Thats why i called him a villager. 

What do you mean he is Leelou now? 

Is this the kind of sh*t posting we should expect every time you came back to thread in 48 hours?

if so, I really don't have a problem killing this dude and getting him off the board.

5 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Your Hackers Mafia in DM, for example. 

That was the game I'm thinking of. I don't see a very large difference in his approach imo. He's made decent observations but that's sort of expected for him to look and sound smart. Having his vote on Spoot for EOD was weak and a throwaway, that much I agree with.

24 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

D2 is gonna be a sh*t show.

Gonna?

Ok so JC is now Leelou. In my opinion takes him off the table for a day or so. He was town and know unknown. Some point we should be able to see the contrast if he is teh scums. My meta on him is he kicks doors in and pushes as town he lifts false logic was scum. 

Chicklet? The whole getting messages thing seem like a ploy to get things going. Now that he continues it I'm not sure what I think. If he did get a message the first one was incorrect. Does that make the second one incorrect? No idea. The  wanting to take the lead thing is strange but at the same time town fucked itself by not getting a majority day 1. Here we tend to be way less trusting of anyone taking the lead or pied piping if you will. So still even from the netherworld CTM still ruins things.

80/JiF 80 put good work into his catch up and as I read it I was ok with it. His Chad case is giving me pause on the little horny hugger. couple point are ok but not solid. One of them seems completely made up. Feel worse about him than I did. 

JiF is my sweet one and I have to be careful because people take my opinion on him very seriously. First point is if he scum and they have two N1 kills I'm already dead. Hell I die day 1 as town even when he mods. He is selling goofy logic with his you are voting the most active player but want to check Inactives. It's like they are mutually exclusive but we know they are not. His girl was at the beach this week so for now I will chalk it up to post coital marathon mental exhaustion type 2. You can find more in my third pamplet Dr Crushlove talks sexual nutrition and binge eating for maximum oragasmic pleasure. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Town on town violence?  Very possible.  JiF is just being a blockhead on the level of Smashmouth, which is unlike him. 

I'm going with town in town for now though your Shad case gives me pause. Well one point  of it. Some substance but feels like you tried to bolster it with the last point. JIF needs to go another couple days before he reaches Ape type stubborn and couple days pass that to get into Smash level of blockheadness. Shit boy. You talking DSM V level stuff with Smash. 

More I play more I think scum is being quiet. Not completely Innactive but modestly passive Aggressive. 

Dice tossing a serial kill theory out when we were told mafia had two kills makes me want to look at him. 

Also whoever suggested it's a JN player that picked these townies to kill in the QT needs to be looked at. 

Honestly Leelou would kill both those players. If they are calling her a JNer then I get it. Yet, don't think she does that then drop out. Only reason for her to want to kill those twois to remove Verb and JC because they both familiar with her. Makes no sense her dropping out after because of RL. 

Still want to look at a couple things. 

One more. For now I agree Spooty play can easily be conceived as mafia awkwardly trying to fit in but knowing how little he played and he hasn't played at all lately he is another one I'm willing to wait and watch. 

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

In the ancient past JN games used to move at a pace of something like 1 page per 2mins from 3am PST to maybe 2PM PST.

You've never seen the kind of activity this place used to be capable of.

Only think I compare it to is 2+2 but those losers just spam, this was 98% gameplay.

You like have any game content to share bro?!?!?!?

9 hours ago, Shad said:

Yeah no Vote: Jetsfan80

As someone who knows a thing or 2 about bussing, this feels like bussing imo

9 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

This argument is cherry picked tbh. You're completely disregarding the fact that 80 could just genuinely find you suspicious and doing exactly what he should be in pushing players he finds sketchy. I don't see what meta has anything to do with the argument or why it's even brought up by you. It's not like mafia players only play with their specific group on their specific forums. 

You were pretty lackadaisical D1 though I can't really blame you with how the majority of the game wasn't posting.

Dislike the bold.  Shad was one of the more active players D1 man.

14 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

WTF?!?!?!

I thought it was Twilight

Not everybody submitted a reads list

Please tell me wtf is going on

Am I the only one who read the OP or the sign-up thread?

How can we be 47 pages in and players still be asking basic questions about set up?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There it is! 

1) Reading through 40+ pages of this nonsense and providing my opinions was not futile and a lack of effort.  Literally not one player in this game agrees with you there.

2) Fair points on Shad.  We saw 2 different things.  But that in itself doesn't make me scum. 

3) You still haven't read my case on Shad if you think this way.  I can't help you there if you're not going to actually read the game.

4) I still barely get why you think I'm scum, and in light of my first 3 points here, your case on me is garbage. 

Yeah, I've seen enough.

Unvote vote JiF

OMGUS FTW!!!!

Wow.  Did that really just happen?  

Yeah, I'm comfortable with my vote. 

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Gonna?

Ok so JC is now Leelou. In my opinion takes him off the table for a day or so. He was town and know unknown. Some point we should be able to see the contrast if he is teh scums. My meta on him is he kicks doors in and pushes as town he lifts false logic was scum. 

Chicklet? The whole getting messages thing seem like a ploy to get things going. Now that he continues it I'm not sure what I think. If he did get a message the first one was incorrect. Does that make the second one incorrect? No idea. The  wanting to take the lead thing is strange but at the same time town ****ed itself by not getting a majority day 1. Here we tend to be way less trusting of anyone taking the lead or pied piping if you will. So still even from the netherworld CTM still ruins things.

80/JiF 80 put good work into his catch up and as I read it I was ok with it. His Chad case is giving me pause on the little horny hugger. couple point are ok but not solid. One of them seems completely made up. Feel worse about him than I did. 

JiF is my sweet one and I have to be careful because people take my opinion on him very seriously. First point is if he scum and they have two N1 kills I'm already dead. Hell I die day 1 as town even when he mods. He is selling goofy logic with his you are voting the most active player but want to check Inactives. It's like they are mutually exclusive but we know they are not. His girl was at the beach this week so for now I will chalk it up to post coital marathon mental exhaustion type 2. You can find more in my third pamplet Dr Crushlove talks sexual nutrition and binge eating for maximum oragasmic pleasure. 

How is it goofy logic?  It's a contradiction.  Voting the most active player while feigning for more activity.

I'm over it because JC was town but you were both doing and it there is nothing goofy about point it out. 

9 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Do you think Chrja would nightkill two people who were totally not on him and knowing he would be the focus today anyway?

I know one can always spin it as WIFOM. But, looking at all the stuff that he did or being accused of, they are all extremely bold moves that I really don't see scum doing together. 

1. Coming into the game as an alpha-mafia player
2. Disappearing or staying in the background
3. Killing two people unrelated to his lynch

I can buy him doing one of these things as scum but not all. I really don't think he is scum. 

Pral sowing WIFOM ITT noted.

1. Coming into a thread strong isnt only a Townie move, Ive done it more then enough times myself as both alignments for you to know better.

2. Is something Scum do more then Town ESPECIALLY AFTER he started to get some suss on him imo.

3. Dude you think a new player from another site with no site mates here would be really calling the shots in the QT?!?!?!

Come on man.

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Town on town violence?  Very possible.  JiF is just being a blockhead on the level of Smashmouth, which is unlike him. 

Wait what? Your voting me on pure OMGUS.  And openly admitting it's possible its town while spinning false narrative meta b.s. that I'm being a blockhead like Smash, which couldnt be further from the truth?

Holy **** you're scum.