HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

8 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Huh? What flip-flop?

I have been tone reading Shad successfully for the last few games in DM. It is more about the way he puts out his reads that gives a sense of whether he is scum or not. He is very focused and reasoning when he is town. When he is scum, he drifts and makes very generic comments without much passion in it. This feels like the former. 

FWIW I dont disagree with Pral's Shad assessment.

8 hours ago, Shad said:

To be fair I kind of doubt scum!AJ leaves me and Z alive going into D2

Well if Chrja is Town, I could see why Scum!AJ would leave me alive at least.

8 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Is that your baseline for the game?

me/Tiink/80 all scum

gg

lololololololol if this actually the Scum team.

11 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

He is a totally different player here than when I just saw him on DM as BooBoo.

Not really.  Though that game was a completely new experience for me so I could see how maybe I was less convicted.  I can tell you this, I'm diggin me heels right now.  I've seen all I need to see from 80.   And that is probably something you didnt see last game. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Wait what? Your voting me on pure OMGUS.  And openly admitting it's possible its town while spinning false narrative meta b.s. that I'm being a blockhead like Smash, which couldnt be further from the truth?

Holy **** you're scum. 

Admitting I could be wrong does not make me scummy.  And yes, you're being a blockhead who isn't reading the thread.  Even Crusher has seen what I see about your play. 

7 hours ago, Chrja said:

Hey Guys 

Last night i got a message saying Krak was Villager. 

Still don't know what these messages means.  

Should have time to read the thread later today. 

7 hours ago, Chrja said:

Reading page 10 makes me think Spoot-Face is a mafia scum. His/her just seems so ackward like they don't really now what to post

7 hours ago, Chrja said:

Its the same on page 11. 

just posting random crap trying to fit in. 

7 hours ago, Chrja said:

7 out of 10 times. Its mafia that goes "Vote me then" 

soooooo ...... 

6 hours ago, Chrja said:

I do like this post by Andrej i think thats villagery. 

6 hours ago, Chrja said:

Vote: Spoot-face 

Like wtf is this?!??!!?

Ive never been in a game where a Cop would get a N0 peek without the mod advising it in the rules/op AND N0 peek IS NEVER on Scum.

Like he's just spouting random non sense/easy generic comments and saying things ffs.

6 hours ago, Chrja said:

I had no ******* Idea JC was JetCode - well guess i should have known, but at the time i read the reveal i just didn't think about that. 

Oh i thought you said you were catching up post by post....

6 hours ago, Chrja said:

Just a small note to self. 

Zander

Jetcode 

Krak 

Andrej 

Most likely all villagers. 

Image result for police siren gif

3 hours ago, Chrja said:

If you agree with me on Spoot, then vote him with me - we need to actually lynch people not just wait on the wolves killing us. 

The last specific thing you pulled out was from page 10.  Do you have an updated take on him or just you don't feel he's pushing people?

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I love you but you post some of the worst music that has ever been created.  I hope you do it for the lulz and you dont actually enjoy the music you post.  

Are you a virgin?  80 and you could be bff's.

Some of them I like, some are strictly for song title.

Unless I have a twin i dont know about who knocked my crazy ex and produced 2 little girls who look just like me Ill have to say no im not.

I still will be bff's with 80 even tho i think he's prolly Scum and may have to kill him.

sadface.gif

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here:

I call him town in both of those posts.  Even if you somehow missed that, I grouped him with the other people I was explicitly town reading, so I don't get how you would continue to think I was pushing for a lynch on him if you're reading my posts.  Considering I'm your top suspect, uh...

• Upvote 1

You're being pretty defensive over one person casing/voting you.  I saw what I saw and think you're scum.  You're gonna have to deal with it.

This addresses nothing.  I gave reasons why I think you're scum, repeatedly and in detail.  Your rebuttal is to call OMGUS.  Try again.

2 hours ago, Chrja said:

I like this post by Jetsfan80 - straight to the point no bullsh*t, this kind of stuff if mostly done by villagers, so he gets a villager lean. 

So know youre all caught up and have no comments to share over the 40 or so pages you should know have read cause you said you were catching up on.....?!?!!?!?!?

Just now, Shad said:

This addresses nothing.  I gave reasons why I think you're scum, repeatedly and in detail.  Your rebuttal is to call OMGUS.  Try again.

Why should I have to defend against someone I believe to be scum?  It's not you I'm trying to convince.  It's the rest of the game.  And I did respond.  Your nitpicky comments don't undermine my case, because you've repeatedly made scummy posts and had to defend each one, because you know your play has been terrible/shady. 

Who cares how much experience I have playing with any of you?  You keep harping on this.  You do realize it's possible to play Mafia without relying on meta, don't you?

Your behavior was scummy; I called you out for it.  Now you're posting walls of texts to defend yourself.  Reads like flailing to me.  Good luck with that. 

lol there's no way that I could have "kept harping on this" about you because I'm not talking about you.  I was talking to Pral about chrja.

I recognize I didn't quote what I was replying to at the time but my statement makes literally no sense if it's about you.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

So, I dont know WTF to do Chrja.  I cant imagine her/she being scum playing this way but I dont trust a word he saying.  Probably because he's clearly not paying any attention and secondly, I would be shocked if he was getting message but who knows if their is any validity behind them.  

Who did he say was scum on D1?  Crusher?  Now he's claiming Krak is town?

I dont think I would share these messages if I were him FWIW. 

Correct

2 hours ago, Chrja said:

Vote: JiF 

I thought Crusher was Scum based on your message, now he's not or what?!!?!?!?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why should I have to defend against someone I believe to be scum?  It's not you I'm trying to convince.  It's the rest of the game.  And I did respond.  Your nitpicky comments don't undermine my case, because you've repeatedly made scummy posts and had to defend each one, because you know your play has been terrible/shady. 

Why has this guy not been hammered yet?

2 hours ago, Chrja said:

People should listen to me. 

I will make this game great again, i promise you i will make this game great. Many great players agree with me. So you should all listen to me..... 

According to recent politics this is how you get americans to follow you right. 

so now vote JiF og Scoot with me. 

ummm how about NO.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

My god. At this point your just a nuisance. 

Legit....lolololololol

So basically JiF is a blatant liar who isn't actually reading the game, which is not behavior that makes sense for the self-proclaimed "greatest scum hunter ever".  He just moved up to the scum end of my continuum. 

Blatant liar? How so?

And OMGUS is not a strong look imo.

1 minute ago, Shad said:

"I don't have to answer any questions about my reads or address concerns with me because I'm town" is not town play.  It's a cheap scum cop-out.

lol.  What more do I have to do?  I made my case.  You were under the burden of defending.  You did so, OMGUS'd me, and I responded.  There's really nothing more to be said. 

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Blatant liar? How so?

He said my case was BS on Shad, that I'm not trying, and that he's not using meta to case me.  Which, if he actually was reading like he said he was, he'd have more to say about its legitimacy.  And he absolutely WAS using meta with his case on me.  So he's lying on multiple fronts. 

2 hours ago, Chrja said:

jetsfan vote him with me. 

His defence of scoot seems strange. 

His reaction to me, having a hard time as to how to deal with me is even stranger. 

Really?!?!!?

This is what your issue with him is?!?!?!?!

2 hours ago, Chrja said:

Guys we need to agree on someone 

we need to kill people or else this game is gonna take forever. 

If we need a leader, then i will step up and be that leader. If you don't want me, i suggest we find another qualified leader. as of right now people are acting like sheeps without a leader. 

If not me, then i suggest Krak, let him decide - and let us all follow. 

Scummy Cheerleader post imo.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Ewwwwww to the bold....ping pingy ping ping.  The whole "why would scum kill so and so when so and so assumption is made" - scum tell.

That said, I dont agree with his reasoning. lol

I generally agree that scum have a habit of trying to opportunistically explain their night kills, but I've seen Pral make comments like this as either alignment.  /shrug

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  What more do I have to do?  I made my case.  You were under the burden of defending.  You did so, OMGUS'd me, and I responded.  There's really nothing more to be said. 

You act like scum never push lynches.  I don't know you but I would wager the vast vast majority of Mafia players are cognizant of this.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Spoot gets the benefit of the doubt on calling out your behavior but I don't.  lol. 

When did you ever comment on my joke that Zander was trying to power through a lynch on Chrja at EoD because they were w/w?  You just pulled something random out of context here and equated it to your own "case".