HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I think it serves Town nothing to argue the game mechanics. If Chrja says that he's getting messages about peoples' alignments and he flips Town, the best thing we can do is take it at face value. If he's Town, why would he lie about it? Why throw a fellow Townie under the bus? If he's scum, then we can chalk it up to lies.

I'm guessing he is trying to get cute. So he flips vanilla town that makes his claim viable? Because so far no other person claimed to be getting messages. If he flips town magic message getter than yes the play is to lynch me. Truth is he could flip scum and I could be scum with him running a gambit. "Oh mind blown" 

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

This seems like a pretty stupid thing for Scum to do tho dont you think!?!?!

Not at all. Do it and if you get called on it say you didn't read  the op. No fucking dummer than opening up as scum " with hey guys I got some magic messages and Crusher is scum" if the game was dumb enough to listen and lynch me he dies next when I flip town. I will trade one town for one scum any day any game. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Not at all. Do it and if you get called on it say you didn't read  the op. No ******* dummer than opening up as scum " with hey guys I got some magic messages and Crusher is scum" if the game was dumb enough to listen and lynch me he dies next when I flip town. I will trade one town for one scum any day any game. 

Fair enough.

The difference at least for me is that I have a fair bit of Meta on Dice and Scum!Dice prolly not gonna draw that kind attention to himself like that imho.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

What the **** has happen to JN mafia? I was always the game dullard. All of the sudden I feel like the smartest one in  the game. **** you DPR and your pre game lead paint chip communion. only thing I don't eat. You filthy clever pirate. 

Welcome to The Hotel California.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Man I love this game. Despite the inactivity and yada I feel like there's some serious life and fire here. Finally a place for my family to rest for the evening.

I ******* love playing here at JN man and the player base here makes it even better!!!!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm guessing he is trying to get cute. So he flips vanilla town that makes his claim viable? Because so far no other person claimed to be getting messages. If he flips town magic message getter than yes the play is to lynch me. Truth is he could flip scum and I could be scum with him running a gambit. "Oh mind blown" 

Why would a Townie try and get cute by labeling someone randomly as Scum?? Doesn't make sense.

Yes, I considered the bold, but wasn't gonna go there without sufficient evidence, because I don't think it serves Town to throw theories out there willy nilly. Occam's razor and all. Interesting that you're bringing up that possibility to make light of it, though.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Why would a Townie try and get cute by labeling someone randomly as Scum?? Doesn't make sense.

Yes, I considered the bold, but wasn't gonna go there without sufficient evidence, because I don't think it serves Town to throw theories out there willy nilly. Occam's razor and all. Interesting that you're bringing up that possibility to make light of it, though.

I'm bringing it up because its asinine. Called sarcasm. I have no fucking idea why he would. Ask him not me. Though I do like your level of engagement this game.

Come sit on Crushers lap, have a paint chip and some Russian Alien vodka. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm bringing it up because its asinine. Called sarcasm. I have no ******* idea why he would. Ask him not me. Though I do like your level of engagement this game.

Come sit on Crushers lap, have a paint chip and some Russian Alien vodka. 

Yeah, I've asked him to elaborate, but he won't, or can't. That's why I'm leaning towards Scum.

46 minutes ago, D P R said:

I grant a great deal of latitude, but I've found speculation over bastard games/mods to be a game killer.

I'm very well documented for not running bastard games. Never have, never will - just don't see the point.

I'm equally well documented for putting a great deal of thought into game balance. This game is no exception.

Party on.

Word

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't why he plays this way...he just does...avoids engagement with the enemy...likes to play low, doesn't vote often, when he does...it's just in agreement with the town consensus.

Yeah, that's typically how I always play, regardless of alignment. How many times have you seen me ask Scum?

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What the **** has happen to JN mafia? I was always the game dullard. All of the sudden I feel like the smartest one in  the game. **** you DPR and your pre game lead paint chip communion. only thing I don't eat. You filthy clever pirate. 

You should build a wall

• Upvote 4

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 3 ) - Shad, JC, JiF

JiF ( 2 ) - Chrja, 80

Chrja ( 5 ) - Zander, Spoot, AJ, Dice, Racoon 

Pral ( 1 ) - dice

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch.

OKAY, LET'S ALL TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

DEADLINE IN 26 HOURS (WEDNESDAY, 8:30 PM, EST)

3 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Didnt you something about

WTF happened to LK anyways?!?!?!

Does he tend to bail as Scum!?!?!?!

Ive only once with him and he was Town. (who i thought was Scum for most of D1....lolololol)

Yeah LK starting to stink up the joint as well..