HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I'm guessing he is trying to get cute. So he flips vanilla town that makes his claim viable? Because so far no other person claimed to be getting messages. If he flips town magic message getter than yes the play is to lynch me. Truth is he could flip scum and I could be scum with him running a gambit. "Oh mind blown" 

AJ said he can confirm theres a message mechanic in the game and that he thought verbal said something about messages. he was going to check

17 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 3 ) - Shad, JC, JiF

JiF ( 2 ) - Chrja, 80

Chrja ( 5 ) - Zander, Spoot, AJ, Dice, Racoon 

Pral ( 1 ) - dice

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch.

OKAY, LET'S ALL TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

DEADLINE IN 26 HOURS (WEDNESDAY, 8:30 PM, EST)

Wow...OK...resume catching up now.

28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, that's typically how I always play, regardless of alignment. How many times have you seen me ask Scum?

Dude, I do not recall...how many games have you played (approximate)?  How many scum games?  Was I in it?  I think I was but who the fukk knows...I drink early and often and my name is not Shad.  FTR...I think I saw this dance before I'm not going to bother looking...I think it was you?  Was I correct?

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Don't make me look sh*t up but possibly a month or two ago.  You played it the same way IIRC.

Like I said, I play the same way regardless of alignment. And I think I've only been scum once. Hardly enough to have a certain "game".

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dude, I do not recall...how many games have you played (approximate)?  How many scum games?  Was I in it?  I think I was but who the fukk knows...I drink early and often and my name is not Shad.  FTR...I think I saw this dance before I'm not going to bother looking...I think it was you?  Was I correct?

lol

JC: "This is how Spoot plays as Scum."

Me: "Really? Can you give examples of when I played like this as Scum?"

JC: "You know, I can't really recall."

And yes, your evaluation of my game is correct. But that's because it's how I always have played.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why would a Townie try and get cute by labeling someone randomly as Scum?? Doesn't make sense.

Yes, I considered the bold, but wasn't gonna go there without sufficient evidence, because I don't think it serves Town to throw theories out there willy nilly. Occam's razor and all. Interesting that you're bringing up that possibility to make light of it, though.

Nice argument Rook.

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

JC: "This is how Spoot plays as Scum."

Me: "Really? Can you give examples of when I played like this as Scum?"

JC: "You know, I can't really recall."

And yes, your evaluation of my game is correct. But that's because it's how I always have played.

The fallacy of small numbers I know...but in this game of mafia we love, my ten years at least...the meta sticks until proven otherwise...

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

The fallacy of small numbers I know...but in this game of mafia we love, my ten years at least...the meta sticks until proven otherwise...

So your meta on me is based off of one game as scum, that was really no different than all my other games as Town? Brilliant.

And I may be mistaken on this, but I thought I remember you stating in early game that you rarely like to make reads based on meta.

32 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

AJ said he can confirm theres a message mechanic in the game and that he thought verbal said something about messages. he was going to check

Thanks for reminding me

and ftr I can confirm there now can be messages depending 

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

No clue that was 20 pages ago.  I'm almost caught up thyen I'll go back...OK?

Then maybe you should actually catch up before calling some Scum. Mkay?

:)

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Many different mechanics allow misinformation...especially in a DPR game who loves to make us think.  

Yeah, but I wanna know why a Townie would. How does it help Town?

6 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I wanna clean up the board with this Chrja guy.

then after that anyone with less than 10 posts

then maybe Crusher. What is your read on him?

Yeah. Pac clearly doesn't wanna play. Hallia hasn't even checked into the thread yet (makes me worried). And LK had, what, one post? The **** is going on there?

EDIT: LK actually has a whopping 4 posts.

I'm finally starting to really get into this! :D

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^this

2 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Alright, tell me what lynching Chrja gets us. If he's town then Krak is town. What else?

2 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Crusher confirmed scum?

Ass backward order but you were agreeing to AJ's post about if we lynch Chrja and he flips town then Crusher is scum...I replied to AJ that I thought this logic was terrible and I doubly think you agreeing to this is scummy...what's so hard?  You don't like to look back to see if I had a point...so throw out the illogical and make me prove my point...not a very town move...you knew your own intention with that post...you scum?  

Tell it to me like I granted a LD.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Ass backward order but you were agreeing to AJ's post about if we lynch Chrja and he flips town then Crusher is scum...I replied to AJ that I thought this logic was terrible and I doubly think you agreeing to this is scummy...what's so hard?  You don't like to look back to see if I had a point...so throw out the illogical and make me prove my point...not a very town move...you knew your own intention with that post...you scum?  

*Tell it to me like I was granted a LD.*

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I am Town.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I still stand by my point in that. My logic goes as:

Chrja claims he got separate messages that Crusher is scum and Krak is Town.

Then, if Chrja flips as Town, I am inclined to believe that those messages are true.

Then do you think that Raccoon is Scum for suggesting that if Chrja is Town then Krak is, too. Because that is the same exact logic that I am using.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

are you saying that there COULDNT be messages before now? if so how for sure?

No that's not what I am saying

im saying that I personally know that messages can be sent now. I have no clue whether or not they could be before D2