HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

We all love it. I love his activity compared to most but I can't make myself trust him. Was hoping for insight 

I don't drink the meta...Crush like town roles versus scum role...so I lean town...but there has been an uptick in his vularg language which is not his town talk...not sure I have more than that...but its where I'm at with him.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't drink the meta...Crush like town roles versus scum role...so I lean town...but there has been an uptick in his vularg language which is not his town talk...not sure I have more than that...but its where I'm at with him.

Thanks. He was quiet in demonology but this is his turf so I didn't want to attribute too much credit for him playing more

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Then maybe you should actually catch up before calling some Scum. Mkay?

:)

Yeah, but I wanna know why a Townie would. How does it help Town?

I do not know Chrja' role nor his alignment...but I'm confident we have a Framer's role in this game...I'm just not sure what mechanism DPR dreamed up to deliver this unhappy news.  If anyone else want to discuss gifts please let me know...but that Captain is a very bad dude.

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I do not know Chrja' role nor his alignment...but I'm confident we have a Framer's role in this game...I'm just not sure what mechanism DPR dreamed up to deliver this unhappy news.  If anyone else want to discuss gifts please let me know...but that Captain is a very bad dude.

Again I'm listening.

i picked the female counterpart since I love women 

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

But Chrja claimed the message about Crusher being Scum at the beginning of Day 1, how could anyone have framed, or known to frame, Crusher, right out of the gate?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't why he plays this way...he just does...avoids engagement with the enemy...likes to play low, doesn't vote often, when he does...it's just in agreement with the town consensus.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, that's typically how I always play, regardless of alignment. How many times have you seen me ask Scum?

Not liking the way someone plays doesnt make them Scum for that reason alone imo.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

But Chrja claimed the message about Crusher being Scum at the beginning of Day 1, how could anyone have framed, or known to frame, Crusher, right out of the gate?

I have no exact idea...but I do know DPR made a call out for actions just as the game got started and I went in and chose my partner before the end of Day 1.

4 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Didnt you something about

WTF happened to LK anyways?!?!?!

Does he tend to bail as Scum!?!?!?!

Ive only once with him and he was Town. (who i thought was Scum for most of D1....lolololol)

Yeah LK starting to stink up the joint as well..

Does LK tend to bail as Scum?!?!?

This goes to all the JNers as well please.

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

AJ said he can confirm theres a message mechanic in the game and that he thought verbal said something about messages. he was going to check

Did AJ say he could CONFIRM it?!?!?!

I dont see how he could.

58 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

JC: "This is how Spoot plays as Scum."

Me: "Really? Can you give examples of when I played like this as Scum?"

JC: "You know, I can't really recall."

And yes, your evaluation of my game is correct. But that's because it's how I always have played.

^^^^^^^^ Ya this!!!!!

NotLeelou is kinda trending down for me

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I have no exact idea...but I do know DPR made a call out for actions just as the game got started and I went in and chose my partner before the end of Day 1.

Yeah, but I thought that was just to make a choice that would affect what you are awarded at Night. I didn't think it would go into effect immediately.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shad said:

Ok, I can see reading the first quote that way.

Not sure how you can mistakenly read sarcasm into "yolo Z chrja dice jc maybe aj town" .........

It looked like you were putting the first 4 into your scum pile and AJ into town.  Not really sure why someone would "yolo" town 5 reads.  And I don't speak DMer.  Though I wish I spoke raccoon.  

• Upvote 2

Do not like this vote.

Why?!?!?!

Terrible logic.

Well he flipped some type of role that was like a messenger then no its not imo.

47 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The fallacy of small numbers I know...but in this game of mafia we love, my ten years at least...the meta sticks until proven otherwise...

But you just said you couldnt recall prev games and the such....

41 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Thanks for reminding me

and ftr I can confirm there now can be messages depending 

Please explain.

37 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah. Pac clearly doesn't wanna play. Hallia hasn't even checked into the thread yet (makes me worried). And LK had, what, one post? The **** is going on there?

EDIT: LK actually has a whopping 4 posts.

I'm finally starting to really get into this! :D

Its weird not too many people are bringing up Hallia's absence.

Depending on who we lynch and their flip, Hallia might be a pretty good choice to be knifed tonight. Solve her slot one way or the other.

39 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Ass backward order but you were agreeing to AJ's post about if we lynch Chrja and he flips town then Crusher is scum...I replied to AJ that I thought this logic was terrible and I doubly think you agreeing to this is scummy...what's so hard?  You don't like to look back to see if I had a point...so throw out the illogical and make me prove my point...not a very town move...you knew your own intention with that post...you scum?  

Tell it to me like I granted a LD.

You claiming something or softing it at least or just adding WIFOM or am I missing something all together?!?!?!?!

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Please explain.

Depending on who we lynch and their flip, Hallia might be a pretty good choice to be knifed tonight. Solve her slot one way or the other.

Let's just say I work for the postal service starting D2.

and I don't think there's much to infer about it. She's just not here

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why?!?!?!

Well he flipped some type of role that was like a messenger then no its not imo.

But you just said you couldnt recall prev games and the such....

Please explain.

My recall is better than most but if I had only played four games I think I would recall if I was scum in one of those and who was in the game...he conveniently didn't answer the mail...hell just give the name of the game and I could look it up

***p.s.  this was my attempt to see if he had any intellectual honesty***

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

My recall is better than most but if I had only played four games I think I would recall if I was scum in one of those and who was in the game...he conveniently didn't answer the mail...hell just give the name of the game and I could look it up

Oh, I didn't realize you were asking. No, I didn't remember. I'll check my old PMs now.

41 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Chrja likely misinformed...just a hunch...

More WIFOM?!?!?

If you got something to say, justs pit it out man

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

.......why?!?!!?!?

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

More WIFOM?!?!?

If you got something to say, justs pit it out man

.......why?!?!!?!?

Cause I have intel that leads me to think there is a framer in this game and I wnated the town to know...obviously I have no idea on the alignment of Chrja.  Just wanted the village to know.

4 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

A lot of this

I dont have him as strongly Town and thank you for explaining this. it makes sense to me now.

Chrja>Crusher>80/Shad atp.

I do wanna see Chrja address all my questions first tho and give a REAL full reads list with reasoning tho.

Take cjjraja out imo bc he's most likely easiest to lunch 

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

My previous games and alignment:

Daredevil -- Town

Smurfs -- Town

Ocean -- Town

LK's (Cat Game?) -- Town

Empire State -- Town

Harry Potter -- Scum (JC was playing)

• Upvote 2