HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

55 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah. Pac clearly doesn't wanna play. Hallia hasn't even checked into the thread yet (makes me worried). And LK had, what, one post? The **** is going on there?

DPR already stated he's looking for a Pac replacement.  

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

But Chrja claimed the message about Crusher being Scum at the beginning of Day 1, how could anyone have framed, or known to frame, Crusher, right out of the gate?

Does it matter?  Chrja put himself out there.  Let the game play itself out.  We don't have to freak out and lynch him immediately.  He's boxed himself in.  I thought it was fairly obvious he was joking and trying to get the game going, but if he hasn't, those things will flesh themselves out.  

That goes for Crusher's alignment too.  

19 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Does LK tend to bail as Scum?!?!?

This goes to all the JNers as well please.

LK is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in crystal meth, but I've only known him to disappear due to RL reasons.  I'm not prepared yet to say it's him hiding as scum.  

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I do not know Chrja' role nor his alignment...but I'm confident we have a Framer's role in this game...I'm just not sure what mechanism DPR dreamed up to deliver this unhappy news.  If anyone else want to discuss gifts please let me know...but that Captain is a very bad dude.

I forget this in my last post but please explain.

I chose the Nightman fwiw because I am the Dayman fighter of the Nightman ldo!!!!!

38 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I put it out there...he can declare town like the rest before we decide to lynch...but I can confirm the Framer's gift.

How can you CONFIRM a Framer?!?!!?

29 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I still want those LD statements.

I AM TOWN

21 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

But Chrja claimed the message about Crusher being Scum at the beginning of Day 1, how could anyone have framed, or known to frame, Crusher, right out of the gate?

This ^^^^^^^

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I have no exact idea...but I do know DPR made a call out for actions just as the game got started and I went in and chose my partner before the end of Day 1.

LD have partners?!?!?!

Im SOOOOO confused

NotLeelou if youre a Villager please lay everything out for me because Im dumb AF!!!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

JC = Harry

Leelou = Bess

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Cause I have intel that leads me to think there is a framer in this game and I wnated the town to know...obviously I have no idea on the alignment of Chrja.  Just wanted the village to know.

Okay, if you mean what I think you mean, is that really in the spirit of the game.

I'm so confused.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I forget this in my last post but please explain.

I chose the Nightman fwiw because I am the Dayman fighter of the Nightman ldo!!!!!

How can you CONFIRM a Framer?!?!!?

I AM TOWN

This ^^^^^^^

LD have partners?!?!?!

Im SOOOOO confused

NotLeelou if youre a Villager please lay everything out for me because Im dumb AF!!!!

I chose the Captain cause DPR likes to drink.  A favorite past time of mine as well.  You dance with who brung you and the Captain brought the frame.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

DPR already stated he's looking for a Pac replacement.  

Must have missed that.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Does it matter?  Chrja put himself out there.  Let the game play itself out.  We don't have to freak out and lynch him immediately.  He's boxed himself in.  I thought it was fairly obvious he was joking and trying to get the game going, but if he hasn't, those things will flesh themselves out.  

That goes for Crusher's alignment too.  

Yes. It matters. Because if a framing role did not go into effect until Night, then how could anyone have influenced Chrja's message regarding Crusher, when he put that out at the beginning of the game? And I was willing to believe Chrja did it to just get the game going at first, but he's stuck to it and went further with it.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC pushing Spoot is pretty disgusting.  If you're going to claim this is Spoot's scum game, the burden of proof is on JC to back that up, not Spoot.  I remember Spoot's play.  He plays like a lost child regardless of alignment.  

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SUz6ynlSf0Y/UBPi8hUzKGI/AAAAAAAACWo/KSUwiKLB-74/s1600/stich33.gif

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I chose the Captain cause DPR likes to drink.  A favorite past time of mine as well.  You dance with who brung you and the Captain brought the frame.

I don't think the choices we make give us the same rewards for each choice.

8 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Don't you mean Leelou chose the Captain?

@Jetscode1 Yes, answer this.^^

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

I don't mean with just each one. Like the Lady and the Nightman or Captain don't offer the same thing.

but there could be different powers for each as well so maybe not everyone gets the same thing for choosing the same one?

ill wait for you to read back and I suppose we can confirm this

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I don't mean with just each one. Like the Lady and the Nightman or Captain don't offer the same thing.

but there could be different powers for each as well so maybe not everyone gets the same thing for choosing the same one?

ill wait for you to read back and I suppose we can confirm this

Yes, that's what I meant. And, no, we did not receive the same reward.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It looked like you were putting the first 4 into your scum pile and AJ into town.  Not really sure why someone would "yolo" town 5 reads.  And I don't speak DMer.  Though I wish I spoke raccoon.  

He straight up used the word TOWN.

1 hour ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Let's just say I work for the postal service starting D2.

and I don't think there's much to infer about it. She's just not here

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

My recall is better than most but if I had only played four games I think I would recall if I was scum in one of those and who was in the game...he conveniently didn't answer the mail...hell just give the name of the game and I could look it up

***p.s.  this was my attempt to see if he had any intellectual honesty***

You avoiding answering the mail?  or am  I missing something all together?!?!?!?!

I dont know wtf the mail messenger sh*t is.

I have not gotten any messages.

Please just stop and explain it to me.

Who has ACTUALLY gotten a message and who sent it to you and who have you sent messages too and what were they about?!?!?!?!

Cause I have intel that leads me to think there is a framer in this game and I wnated the town to know...obviously I have no idea on the alignment of Chrja.  Just wanted the village to know.

What intel man?!?!!?!?

1 hour ago, Krak said:

Take cjjraja out imo bc he's most likely easiest to lunch 

Why would I take him out of my lynch because hes easy to lynch?!?!!?!?

So he made you a framer then.....prolly not a Town role.

I thought he made you an LD FFS

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Question for everyone who's called Traveler:

When did you receive your gift from choosing one of (The Lady, The Captain, The Nightman)?

I received mine just before Day 2.

You defeat the purpose of your exercise when you give the answer along with the question.

• Upvote 2