HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Depending on if or what he comes back with Id be more then happy to just stab him tonight instead.

True. That could be a way of vetting him without the potential of killing a fellow Townie, but I might rather save the knives for those that might be more difficult to lynch.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

chrja needs to show up and claim

I am here now, how many hours till we need to agree on someone. 

I can see there has been a lot of talk about me getting messages. Its taking to much focus. I didn't get any messages i was simply trying to get the game started at first. 

1 hour ago, Chrja said:

I can see there has been a lot of talk about me getting messages. Its taking to much focus. I didn't get any messages i was simply trying to get the game started at first. 

vote chrja

my vote may have been there already I forget but I am NOT moving now

8 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

He straight up used the word TOWN.

I dont know wtf the mail messenger sh*t is.

I have not gotten any messages.

Please just stop and explain it to me.

Who has ACTUALLY gotten a message and who sent it to you and who have you sent messages too and what were they about?!?!?!?!

I do not have any knowledge of any messages... 

47 minutes ago, Chrja said:

I get how people could get annoyed. 

But you most admit it gave some interactions, so in the end i consider it a useful move - But now i had to stop it, people started to act based on it alone. 

We should use the info it generated. 

in what world is this good? you've fed false leads for 2 days. You have caused Town abilities to be outted.

You should be lynched if for now other reason then to protect town from you.

Now add that ive been sus on you all game anyway and I want you strung up BAD.

4 hours ago, Chrja said:

OK...thanks...Unvote, vote Chrja

Just now, Dicetosser said:

in what world is this good? you've fed false leads for 2 days. You have caused Town abilities to be outted.

You should be lynched if for now other reason then to protect town from you.

Now add that ive been sus on you all game anyway and I want you strung up BAD.

Well thats not gonna happen, rational people will realize i am an obvious town. 

23 hours ago, JiF said:

Ewwwwww to the bold....ping pingy ping ping.  The whole "why would scum kill so and so when so and so assumption is made" - scum tell.

That said, I dont agree with his reasoning. lol

Uh, what? That's pretty much a mechanical or logical way to deduce a game. How else would you try to work things out?

21 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Pral sowing WIFOM ITT noted.

1. Coming into a thread strong isnt only a Townie move, Ive done it more then enough times myself as both alignments for you to know better.

2. Is something Scum do more then Town ESPECIALLY AFTER he started to get some suss on him imo.

3. Dude you think a new player from another site with no site mates here would be really calling the shots in the QT?!?!?!

Come on man.

Like I said, doing one of the things is a gambit. Doing all together is not.

And, how is it wifom, when I actually trying to clear it?

Sigh, you know, this reminds me of the Hackers Mafia game in DM. Zander stubbornly focusing on one thing only, me trying to tell him how his read does not logically look feasible, me suspecting him because of that, him accusing me of  "busing meta".

And, you were town in that game !

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think that person claimed.

No, no, no. The three I mentioned wouldn't get the message that Crusher was scum. They sent it. If it works how MafiaScum says, than the Mailman is able to send a message to another player, via the Mod. It also said that similar roles can investigate then send a message.

If Scum sent the message, then Chrja is probably the perfect person to choose to send a fake message. Think about it. New player that no one really knows. People are not gonna know what to think and that's gonna confuse the hell out of everyone.

Second paragraph makes the most sense of any of this speculation. I'm the perfect person to send that message about because playing here Im the toughest person to lynch. I also think using the new guy is very plausible as well. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Second paragraph makes the most sense of any of this speculation. I'm the perfect person to send that message about because playing here Im the toughest person to lynch. I also think using the new guy is very plausible as well. 

just to get you up to date. 

I didn't get any message, i was trying to get a reaction from you.