HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So basically JiF is a blatant liar who isn't actually reading the game, which is not behavior that makes sense for the self-proclaimed "greatest scum hunter ever".  He just moved up to the scum end of my continuum. 

What am I lying about and what am I not reading?  You keep making these baseless claims and your OMGUS nature is moronic.  You have nothing other than you're butt hurt that I nailed you, again.

Please tell me this ****er is dead. 

21 hours ago, Shad said:

"I don't have to answer any questions about my reads or address concerns with me because I'm town" is not town play.  It's a cheap scum cop-out.

Meanwhile, he's peppering me with all these questions and concerns about a very distinct and direct case...but he doesnt have to live up to the same standard that he expects the rest of us to.

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He said my case was BS on Shad, that I'm not trying, and that he's not using meta to case me.  Which, if he actually was reading like he said he was, he'd have more to say about its legitimacy.  And he absolutely WAS using meta with his case on me.  So he's lying on multiple fronts. 

more lies and false narrative.

ih8u all for letting him sliver around. 

21 hours ago, Shad said:

I generally agree that scum have a habit of trying to opportunistically explain their night kills, but I've seen Pral make comments like this as either alignment.  /shrug

It's my favorite scum tell and if 80 wasnt literally waving his scum dick in everyone's face I'd be more focused on it.

19 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I've got no clear idea on that. Things have been shaken up with the start of Day 2.

My initial best scum read was you, what with the early events of Day 1, your "message" about Crusher, and your disappearance. Then when you came back with your reads list during Night, seemingly still sticking to that narrative, it gave me pause, thinking maybe it's legit--you're at least sticking to it. But your catch thus far today has, to me, seemed superficial at best. Best case = you're lynched and flip scum. Worst case = you're lynched, flip Town, and we learn a lot from it. Though, if your messages are legit, I'd hate to loose them. BUT, if your message about Crusher was legit, why the Hell are you still alive? Why would scum risk NOT NKing you and having you reveal another scummer?

Another one I'm looking at is JC (Leelou). We know JC was already Town, and, as Town, was sussing me. I understood his suspicion of me, as I know how my game looks, and that's why I read him as Town. Now he's continuing that, but going further as calling this my "Scum game". That's false, and I was already unsure about Leelou's alignment. I think JC has the perfect cover for going after and lynching me (a Townie) because then he can say he was already suspicious of me, when he was Town.

As for a third? I'd have to say Pral. He's put on a good front of trying to catch up, but it's seemed superficial, too. I didn't like his trying to reason why you (as Scum) wouldn't NK JC and Verb. Beyond that, not much to go on.

Whoa, look at Spooty cakes.   Good post. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Im at the point where I think we test this. lynch one of crusher krak or chrja.

id start with one of the last two. I think kraks scum but also if chrja is scum like ive been thinking I think hes more likely to give a town person out first. may think 1 for 1 is fair

Not sure I'm here yet because I think Chrja is just annoying town but he/she is a distraction.  Curious if there is more content in my catch up.  

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Get my facts straight? Dude sk or vigil I s irrelevant in the case of my statement. You tossed fake logic out there. Now if you corrected it later then fine. Does not change the fact you did it. 

Lynching me to test chia pet is dumb. I flip town what have you learned? Chia is scum? Then Lynch him. He flips town. Nice two dead townies plus two more nk'. Uhhh, what side are you on?

if we decide to check chia pet simply kill him. Still not convinced he is scum but I do think his flip would be interesting. Is he really some kind of random info conduit or is he just trying to be clever? Not sure it gets us any closer to scum. 

Good post by Crushlove.

So, yeah, caught up. The role being bestowed by the 3 noted names thingie was pretty much said during the sign-ups itself. Oh, I am town (for JC, of course) Other than that, Shad slightly moves down because unlike D1, he is looking more and more lackadaisical and uninterested in this posts. Zander slightly moves up. Dice stays where he is - his OMGUS and the whole we-have-no-time, lets lynch pral shenanigans confirms to me that he is scum. In fact, I would want to vote him today - unsure if I will get any takers though.

46 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 2 ) - Shad, JiF

JiF ( 2 ) - Chrja, 80

Chrja ( 5 ) - Zander, AJ, Racoon, Dice, JC

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch. 

OKAY, LET'S ALL TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

DEADLINE IN 11.5 HOURS (WEDNESDAY, 8:30 PM, EST)

Doesn't look like much choice. Not a fan of this, at present. But, need to zero in soon !

Out of the ones here, I would say 80 could be the only person with possibility of being scum.

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't why he plays this way...he just does...avoids engagement with the enemy...likes to play low, doesn't vote often, when he does...it's just in agreement with the town consensus.

Yet, you were trying to case him on some b.s. meta when you werent leelou. 

weird.  You're playing weird. 

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

JC: "This is how Spoot plays as Scum."

Me: "Really? Can you give examples of when I played like this as Scum?"

JC: "You know, I can't really recall."

And yes, your evaluation of my game is correct. But that's because it's how I always have played.

lmfao exactly.

7 hours ago, Chrja said:

I am here now, how many hours till we need to agree on someone. 

I can see there has been a lot of talk about me getting messages. Its taking to much focus. I didn't get any messages i was simply trying to get the game started at first. 

Holy ****

3 hours ago, Chrja said:

I get how people could get annoyed. 

But you most admit it gave some interactions, so in the end i consider it a useful move - But now i had to stop it, people started to act based on it alone. 

We should use the info it generated. 

Are you ******* kidding me?  

1 hour ago, Pralaya said:

Uh, what? That's pretty much a mechanical or logical way to deduce a game. How else would you try to work things out?

Meh, it's a huge scum tell for me.  The whole, why did scum do that WIFOM game.  It's gross and I've busted numerous scumtards with it. 

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's been your whole game to this point.  But this is amusing to me.  Please continue. 

Yet, you cant point it out like I have. 

Or you just tell Shad, to shove when he asks you to elaborate. 

This is a joke at this point.  

If this game wasnt littered with DM'ers, you'd be dead.  

1 hour ago, Pralaya said:

Didn't DPR pretty much say this in the signup thread?

Yes. I'm not talking about the three individual ones having different powers, we knew that already.

I'm saying maybe there are different powers that come from the same as well but I'm not 100% on that. I've gotten what I think is maybe soft confirmation that people got the same power as me from the Lady but it's still a little murky. Not too worried about it though for now.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I pointed it out multiple times.  Not my fault you're barely reading the game. 

This is one of those moments in my mafia career where nobody is listening to the JiF and it's a shame because you're a deer in headlights.  You couldnt be telegraphing this anymore than you already are but nobody wants to listen and we will probably go rando again and give your team an extra kill.

Weird you shot Verb too...that's like me killing Crusher on N1.  Too obvious but a good pump fake nonetheless I guess.  You're still alive. 

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I'd like you to not focus so much on JiF for a sec. a lot has happened lately 

where's your head at?

His entire focus has been on me so it was hard to ignore. 

My top 4 for scum are Shad, JiF, Dice and Pral.  JC has moved up that list as well for his interactions with Spoot, though he hasn't been playing in cerebral fashion for a long time, so I can't put him in the Top 3/4 yet.

Not really sure what to make of the Mailman stuff either.  I only know I'm confident Chrja is town and want to see things play out before dealing with that mess. 

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I'd like you to not focus so much on JiF for a sec. a lot has happened lately 

where's your head at?

Deer in headlights, brother.  The second I put the lights on his scumminess, the OMGUS came out and he hasnt been able to look away since.

We should kill him so we can all high five each other and admire my greatness. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Deer in headlights, brother.  The second I put the lights on his scumminess, the OMGUS came out and he hasnt been able to look away since.

Yet here you are unable to help yourself but respond to every post I make.  You're tunneling me like Ape tunneled CTM and JC in the past.  Pot, meet kettle. 

Fine, if it'll get you to STFU for a minute, I'll return to my # 1.  Unvote vote Shad

If no one wants to follow me on that, cool.  I'll be the lone voter there until the deadline makes it necessary to move. 

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet here you are unable to help yourself but respond to every post I make.  You're tunneling me like Ape tunneled CTM and JC in the past. 

Fine, if it'll get you to STFU for a minute, I'll return to my # 1.  Unvote vote Shad

If no one wants to follow me on that, cool.  I'll be the lone voter there until the deadline makes it necessary to move. 

Unlike you, I'm convicted on my read.

And unlike you, I've been providing my pings and reads during all my catch ups. 

Acting like I'm solely focused on you is more spin and false narrative.

I want you dead, there is no mistaking that but I'm been giving my reads. looking at the entire game and explaining them this whole time as I catch up.