HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unlike you, I'm convicted on my read.

And unlike you, I've been providing my pings and reads during all my catch ups. 

Acting like I'm solely focused on you is more spin and false narrative.

I want you dead, there is not mistaking that but I'm been giving my reads. looking at the entire game and explaining them this whole time as I catch up.

Yes, you've posted a bit about others.  I have posted plenty about others' play too, which you casually ignore.  And your default has been to tunnel me, and most recently with a dash of demeaning DMers' intelligence.  Strong town play right there.  Good teamwork.  Going hard after one particular townie and calling others dumb for not following. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, you've posted a bit about others.  I have posted plenty about others' play too, which you casually ignore.  And your default has been to tunnel, and most recently with a dash of demeaning DMers' intelligence.  Strong town play right there. 

Please point that out, spinster

Holy **** man.  This is your song for the game:

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His entire focus has been on me so it was hard to ignore. 

My top 4 for scum are Shad, JiF, Dice and Pral.  JC has moved up that list as well for his interactions with Spoot, though he hasn't been playing in cerebral fashion for a long time, so I can't put him in the Top 3/4 yet.

Not really sure what to make of the Mailman stuff either.  I only know I'm confident Chrja is town and want to see things play out before dealing with that mess. 

The only ones I might agree with there are Shad and JC.

I'm coming around to the idea Pral could be Town. Still wanna lynch Chrja and get him off the board.

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

Deer in headlights, brother.  The second I put the lights on his scumminess, the OMGUS came out and he hasnt been able to look away since.

We should kill him so we can all high five each other and admire my greatness. 

You came out on top in this last exchange at least 

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

really? you EXPECTED me to have a knife? And that id throw it at you when my number one has been chrja all game? Wanna tell me how a TOWNIE could expect what my role is?

No, if you had an opportunity, I expected you to target me. Yes, over chrja.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Meh, it's a huge scum tell for me.  The whole, why did scum do that WIFOM game.  It's gross and I've busted numerous scumtards with it. 

And that's pretty much the way I think and play my game. In which case,  I would be your target every game we play together, I guess

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

really? you EXPECTED me to have a knife? And that id throw it at you when my number one has been chrja all game? Wanna tell me how a TOWNIE could expect what my role is?

Oh yeah, also, stop putting words in my mouth. You very well know what I meant. 

So, the Chrja messages are BS. A few takeaways from this:

1. It's one hell of a coincidence for Chrja to come right out of the gates and fake claim that there is a Mailman-like role in the game, only to have two people later confirm that there is a Mailman role in the game. Interesting.

2. I think we can still use this to analyze alignments. I'm thinking that the only way the Crusher is Scum, is if Chrja is Scum, too. Whether BS or not, if Chrja came out and correctly labeled Crusher as Scum on Day 1, and was Town, I believe that Scum would've NKed him just to be sure that he doesn't out anymore Scum. After all, they wouldn't have known it was BS.

@Chrja In your reads list, you only had Crusher as Scum. Why do you think Crusher is Scum? What kind of info and reactions did you gather from this fake-message claim of yours?

3. I'd be okay with the fake messages just trying to get things started, but Chrja hasn't exactly been involved a lot in the game. Isn't that weird? Chrja wanted to get the game going, yet had limited participation?

@Chrja Anything you have to say to that?

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 3 ) - Shad, JiF, Pral

JiF ( 1 ) - Chrja

Chrja ( 5 ) - Zander, AJ, Racoon, Dice, JC

Shad ( 1 ) - 80

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch. 

DEADLINE IN 8 HOURS (WEDNESDAY, 8:30 PM, EST)

Though Zander attacked my logic on Dice like a thousand mosquitoes hopped up on crackhead blood I still don't buy it. But don't seeing Dice get lynched today. 

I could lynch chia pet based on Doggin Kivam's lynch all liars mantra. Kinda hate that mantra but still chia earnedit. The rub is I really don't think he is scum. I want to. I just don't.

JC in drag taking over for Leelou? I had Leelou as original scum gut read. Not ready to move on JC yet.  

Jif and 80 gives me pause. I honestly just don't want 80 to be scum. Almost cruel at this point. Like 5-6 last games. It's as if no matter how he plays it seems scummy because nobody remembers his town game. 

JIF is hitting my town reads. He gets very stubborn and assertive as town. He is much more loosey goosey for lulz as scum. When he is town he actually believes he is batman and the games greatest scum hunter. He also runs around with a mask on in his underwear. 

We cannot let this go random. 

I don't see anyone other than 80 or Chia getting lynched by deadline. Gonna read more before I vote. 

56 minutes ago, Krak said:

I GOT YOU 80!

vote:shad

19 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

vote Shad

lets try this on for size

10 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

unvote vote Shad

May as well since I was going to be stabbing him at night again anyway.

I'm so proud of you all. 

I'm not as sold on lynching Chrja like I was, in light of the new details, but I still have my concerns there. Is still my favorite option on the lynch board, though.

I'm reading 80 and JiF as Town V Town, so not yet willing to go either right now.

I'm not sold on Shad yet...

I am willing to lynch Chrja to keep from no-lynch, but I won't put my vote down yet. We still have time to hear from him and others.