HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

On 1/23/2017 at 10:30 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Up to Page 17.  My head hurts already.

Actually, we have had some behavioral scientists play on JN, lol.  And I also happen to believe that some of the people who play this game would be very good behavioral scientists.  Play this game enough and you start to get better at reading peoples' intentions.

So, having said that, I think your mood in this post is legitimate and not manipulative.  I have you as town for now.  lol.

We doing this???

Don't mind these reads, though I'm not sure I agree on JiF. 

Probably. 

I like your style. 

^^^ Interesting interactions surrounding JC here.

For starters, I don't like Shad's views on the situation.  He discredits the JC town read while simultaneously offering his reads through Page 4/5 of his re-read.  Seems a bit hypocritical.

Then, when Zander pops to talk about JC, it's Zander who catches the majority of the heat, not Shad.

I like Zander as town, as he's playing like a lunatic right now.  Find it hard to believe he'd play so fast and loose as scum. 

Shad with a scum lean right now. 

Because you're all a bunch of penis heads and wont listen to me and now following this scumbag 80 on to Shad....I went back to reread what I thought was bull sh*t because maybe, just maybe...I was off.  And nope.  I wasnt.  I still have no clue what this case is.  I even followed it back to the original posts and still have no clue what this case is. Outside of being a little bit care free.  I dont see it.  What's interesting is 80 found his care free nature of it scummy but yet 80 basically told Shad to deal  with it when he Shad pushed back on the case:

Image result for deal with it

The one thing I want you all to pay very close attention to here is, I was a town read for 80 before I went after him.

Weird, right? 

This sh*t easy and you're all being stupid. 

But carry on with your game of patty cakes. 

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, the Chrja messages are BS. A few takeaways from this:

1. It's one hell of a coincidence for Chrja to come right out of the gates and fake claim that there is a Mailman-like role in the game, only to have two people later confirm that there is a Mailman role in the game. Interesting.

2. I think we can still use this to analyze alignments. I'm thinking that the only way the Crusher is Scum, is if Chrja is Scum, too. Whether BS or not, if Chrja came out and correctly labeled Crusher as Scum on Day 1, and was Town, I believe that Scum would've NKed him just to be sure that he doesn't out anymore Scum. After all, they wouldn't have known it was BS.

@Chrja In your reads list, you only had Crusher as Scum. Why do you think Crusher is Scum? What kind of info and reactions did you gather from this fake-message claim of yours?

3. I'd be okay with the fake messages just trying to get things started, but Chrja hasn't exactly been involved a lot in the game. Isn't that weird? Chrja wanted to get the game going, yet had limited participation?

@Chrja Anything you have to say to that?

I actually think crusher had a villagery reaction to my claim - but i had to hold the front until now, thats why i voted him. 

I was motivated when we started the game. Not so much now, it bores me that in almost a week we havn't lynched a single person - i might get more motivated later, but for now i am just on cruise control to be honest.  

4 minutes ago, Chrja said:

I actually think crusher had a villagery reaction to my claim - but i had to hold the front until now, thats why i voted him. 

I was motivated when we started the game. Not so much now, it bores me that in almost a week we havn't lynched a single person - i might get more motivated later, but for now i am just on cruise control to be honest.  

So you have no new thoughts or reads to offer?

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

So you have no new thoughts or reads to offer?

not really, i don't feel connected to the game right now. 

I usually gain reads by interacting or by tone reading people. 

Its hard to toneread people you havn't played with on a site where you don't now the tone. 

Its hard to interact with people when i havn't had time to play (and most havn't been around when i have) - but this one is up to me. 

• OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!
    376 posts
  • Andrej The Giant
    Andrej The Giant
    188 posts
  • Shad
    Shad
    164 posts
  • Spoot-Face
    Spoot-Face
    154 posts
  • The Crusher