HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

5 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Oh yeah, also, stop putting words in my mouth. You very well know what I meant. 

dude you said as expected. I then asked you questions. no putting words in ure mouth happened. wanna twist again?

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I keep seeing imaginary double voters.

and then ure making me see them.

I must have seriously missed something with the attention Shad is getting. Everybody knows I hate it when 80 does his follow me to victory thing. 80! Are you scum bro? No interest in chrja. Actually don;t like Spooty pies vote on chrga. Someone has to sell me on Shad. 80 convince me different but you are starting to give me pause.  Give me pages or something. I got a couple moments before deadline to check. But as of now between the three of you I have to give you my vote.

vote 80

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 4 ) - Shad, JiF, Pral, Crusher

Chrja ( 4 ) - Zander, Dice, JC, Spoot

Shad ( 5 ) - 80, Krak, Andrej, raccoon, Chrja

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch. 

DEADLINE IN 2.25 HOURS (8:30 PM, EST)

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I must have seriously missed something with the attention Shad is getting. Everybody knows I hate it when 80 does his follow me to victory thing. 80! Are you scum bro? No interest in chrja. Actually don;t like Spooty pies vote on chrga. Someone has to sell me on Shad. 80 convince me different but you are starting to give me pause.  Give me pages or something. I got a couple moments before deadline to check. But as of now between the three of you I have to give you my vote.

vote 80

I'm not happy with my vote on chrja either, but I'm not sold on 80's case on Shad, and the lynch looks like it's going to be one of them. I want to avoid another no-lynch.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 4 ) - Shad, JiF, Pral, Crusher

Chrja ( 4 ) - Zander, Dice, JC, Spoot

Shad ( 5 ) - 80, Krak, Andrej, raccoon, Chrja

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch. 

DEADLINE IN 2.25 HOURS (8:30 PM, EST)

Damn, now 80 is tied with Chrja. Hmmmm.

I'm not supremely confident in Shad being scum but I don't have him as firmly Town either. His D1 was pretty soft and save for lashing out at 80 to start D2 he hasn't done much else. I figured he'd have more to say last night. I feel alright about the majority of people on the wagon as well

80 doesn't look as good to me after his back and forth with JiF this morning but I still think it could be t/t violence.

chrja gave everyone aids this game but I won't be surprised if he flips Town. I don't trust JC's vote either after he tried to come at me for voting the same last night

I reread a lot of the Shad/80 interaction but mostly looked at Shad's early postings and color me surprised because I had been town reading him when I wasn't paying too much attention to what he was saying but I'll use his own words here:

Had a lot to say about having nothing to say

22 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not happy with my vote on chrja either, but I'm not sold on 80's case on Shad, and the lynch looks like it's going to be one of them. I want to avoid another no-lynch.

I agree. I have been keeping up and the Shad thing happen quick. Plus my number one scum read for 80 is his "Follow me to Victory" thing, I really want to believe he is not scum again because poor kid been scum 90% of time. But until someone sells me on Shad I have to go with what I know and I know 80 balls double in size when he is scum.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

could happen I spose crush

Honestly its a real fun game with the majority of us doing good work. Sweet Spooty pie is literally becoming a player right before our very eyes. I know Pac bowed out but Halia , Lizzie and Nolder are kinda damning this game so far. So without further ado.

unvote

vote nolder or Lizzie

Pick one people.  Lets clear the driftwood from this game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly its a real fun game with the majority of us doing good work. Sweet Spooty pie is literally becoming a player right before our very eyes. I know Pac bowed out but Halia , Lizzie and Nolder are kinda damning this game so far. So without further ado.

unvote

vote nolder or Lizzie

Pick one people.  Lets clear the driftwood from this game.

I get could on board with that. No better or worse than any of the current options, IMO.