11. Nolder -- unsure

12. Lizard -- scum*

13. Chrja -- unsure

14. Pral -- unsure

15. Krak -- town

16. dice -- town

17. Spoot -- town

19. Hallia -- scum*

*at least one of Lizzie or Hallia being scum makes sense from my pov but hopefully we'll have actual content to work with from them soon?

1. Zander - Town. Thinking his internet finally went down from the bed weather. Wish he'd been around today :(

2. JC - wary. There was a question he left unanswered regarding his totem selection and his vote on Chrja looks bad

3. 80 - can see his POV on the Shad case. I agree with the token participation part of it especially. Don't like how he looks in his exchanges with JiF or that he isn't more active throughout the phase. Null maybe Town

4. Shad - haven't seen anything yet to make me think he's Town. Don't care much about the role hints last night. Confirming a role that's already been confirmed isn't breaking news. Don't understand his reference to Demonology. Willing to hear him out but also wouldn't fight his lynch. Scum lean would steely knife.

5. Crusher - Starting to think Town which is cool. The big fish in this pond, happy my partner in crime from last game can be my brother in justice this game.

6. JiF - Leaning town. Has been noted to be very stubborn as Town and digging his heels in on 80 fits that imo. Like that he's been on top of other interactions as well.

7. Chubby wolverine - Secret scum read. Made a comment while voting Shad that I need to clarify.

8. Nolder - kill him already

9. Slizzard - kill him already

10. Chrja - wouldn't be surprised if he's Town. Would rejoice if he's scum. Wish I had been paying more attention at deadline and we lynched this D1

11. Pral - maybe moving towards town. Agree with his take on Shad D2. Would re-evaluate if Shad is Town because he was Town reading Shad pretty hard D1 when I wasn't nearly there yet

12. Krak - this dude is Town. Love that he's playing consistently. No disappearing acts this game brosef 

13. Dice - Thinking Town. Not sure what's he talking about with Shad and how he can be unsure of me by now

14. Spoot - came on strong D2. Town

15. Hallia - kill her already. Hope she's okay <3

@D P R

Yo I'm really sorry but you need to replace me. I tried catching up but I just got overwhelmed with it. Don't really know where my heads been at the last week but it's not on this game or online even. I probably should have dropped earlier but I did actually want to play.That was selfish of me though. Sorry to everyone else as well. I know how much even one inactive can drag a game down and I maintained that I was going to catch up and I didn't. 

• Upvote 1

1. Zander    town read

2. Lee/JC - scum lean

3. 80   - scum

5. Shad  - null to town

6. Andrej  - town read

7. Crusher  - town read but worried. 

8. JiF - greatest scum hunter alive

9. raccoon -  null

11. Nolder  - worthless

12. Lizard  - worthless

13. Chrja  - nuisance 

14. Pral  - scum lean

15. Krak - null

16. dice  - town lean

17. Spoot  - town lean

18. Pac - worthless

19. Hali - worthless 

8 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I mean what was he supposed to do? He hasn't even read the game. At least he gave one since normally we weren't allowed to talk until everyone had submitted. 

He could just say he's not playing and ask to be replaced if he doesn't give a sh*t. Kinda infuriating. At least Nolder apologized for being absent.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

1. Zander    town read

2. Lee/JC - scum lean

3. 80   - scum

5. Shad  - null to town

6. Andrej  - town read

7. Crusher  - town read but worried. 

8. JiF - greatest scum hunter alive

9. raccoon -  null

11. Nolder  - worthless

12. Lizard  - worthless