HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I need to clarify something before I really want to peruse that Tiink read.

Pral looks bad because of how he was Town reading Shad hard on D1 when there wasn't really good reason to imo 

I didn't like that Pral talked about reading and catching up, but didn't seem to offer a whole lot when he did. Seemed like a feign. And there was something about him trying to rationalize the motives for the N1 kills. Didn't really like that. Besides that, not a whole lot to go on.

4 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I don't think Krak is scum. Why do you think so?

Just at the beginning of the game he seemed a bit nudgy to me. Like, subtly nudging things this way and that. I'd have to go back and look at specifically what. It was early game and that was my D1 impressions. Haven't seen a whole lot since to slide him in either direction. I currently have him as a slight scum read. I could be totally wrong.

ok Ladiesmen217    wanna join me lynching lizzie? We KNOW he isnt the Nightman. We KNOW that despite being inactive he was not modkilled.

We can guess that if he was the lady or the Captain then he wouldnt be picking a person.

Any reason you can think of   besides the possibility he is town  that we shouldnt lynch him?

Just now, Dicetosser said:

ok Ladiesmen217    wanna join me lynching lizzie? We KNOW he isnt the Nightman. We KNOW that despite being inactive he was not modkilled.

We can guess that if he was the lady or the Captain then he wouldnt be picking a person.

Any reason you can think of   besides the possibility he is town  that we shouldnt lynch him?

Not really. Like I said before, he's a good bet for Scum, and even if not, he's not done a single thing that has helped Town win the game.

I believe my vote is still on him, but all the mods are asleep. Just in case...

vote LK

Yeah, JC talked about Framer and Lie Detector, but it seems like he had the Framer as JC, and the Lie Detector as Leelou. Also said explicitly that "You dance with who brung you and the Captain brought the frame". Sounds like he received Framer N1.

On 1/24/2017 at 9:09 PM, Jetscode1 said:

*Tell it to me like I was granted a LD.*

On 1/24/2017 at 9:20 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I do not know Chrja' role nor his alignment...but I'm confident we have a Framer's role in this game...I'm just not sure what mechanism DPR dreamed up to deliver this unhappy news.  If anyone else want to discuss gifts please let me know...but that Captain is a very bad dude.

On 1/24/2017 at 9:21 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I put it out there...he can declare town like the rest before we decide to lynch...but I can confirm the Framer's gift.

On 1/24/2017 at 9:37 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Yeah well...I chose blind and teh Pirate like to play Captain Morgan so meh...oh well...

On 1/24/2017 at 9:40 PM, Spoot-Face said:

How do you know we have a Framer role? I thought you had a Lie Detector?

On 1/24/2017 at 9:41 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Just call me Houdini.

On 1/24/2017 at 9:53 PM, Jetscode1 said:

JC = Harry

Leelou = Bess

On 1/24/2017 at 10:07 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I chose the Captain cause DPR likes to drink.  A favorite past time of mine as well.  You dance with who brung you and the Captain brought the frame.

Wait a minute. JC (as Leelou) was acting like he had a Lie Detector, but Shad doesn't say anything about a Lie Detector below. The ****? Something doesn't jive here. Some information that we have is wrong.

3 hours ago, Shad said:

Zander, Leelou, Verbal, Lizzie, Pac, and Hallia visited me.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

On N1 each of these players gained Hammerer, which is kind of vague but essentially a delayed double voter.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

Last night Zander and Lizzie became Messengers.

3 hours ago, Shad said:

I think one of Lizzie, Pac, and Hallia because at least one scum out to have visited me.

Considering Hallia never posted in the thread but still got around to submitting a target, I think she was very likely scum, but no way of confirming that.

What did you mean by this? Submitting a target?

6 hours ago, D P R said:

It was quite a night at The Hotel California.

Crusher, Traveler (Town), has been killed.

JC (Previously Lee), Traveler (Town), has been killed.

But the tragedy didn't stop there...

Due to inactivity:

Nolder has been MK'd.

Hallia has been MK'd.

Pac has been MK'd.

There will be no more replacements/subs into the game.

Let the chips fall where they may.

It is now Day 3.

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

don't we get to know what role Nolder, Hallia and Pac was? 

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Steely Knife Victim Log

Victim: Shad (still alive)

1. Raccoon (N2)

2. AJ (N2)

3. 80 (N2)

Victim: Pral (still alive)

1.Dice (N1)

2. Crusher (N2)

3. Krak (N2)

6 hours ago, Shad said:

I'm the Night Man.

LOL, you guys are hilarious. First, we have two days without a lynch. And, then you try to ninja-kill the two of three people who give powers. Especially when I am sleeping !

Yes, if it isn't obvious yet, I am the Captain.

And, yes, I did give JC the Framer. It was one of the five roles I have to give out. I would say one negative role, one positive role and the rest are neutral roles. If you don't believe me, raccoon got a role from me to "absorb" night actions N1. I have no idea whether the people who chose me are scum or town. 

Not sure who started the thing of killing me when I was sleeping. I mean, dice tried to lynch me twice already this game, knowing very well that I would be asleep during the deadline. I know I am in the correct path when I was suspecting dice of being scum. I know his play and this is his scum-mode out and out.