HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

...they livin' it up at the Hotel California

what a nice surprise, bring your alibis...

Alibis are needed as there two fewer living souls at the Hotel this morning.

DICE, TRAVELER (TOWN), FRAMER, HAS BEEN NK'D

and

SHAD, THE NIGHT MAN (MAFIA), HAS BEEN STABBED TO DEATH BY STEELY KNIVES.

It is now Day 4.

With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch.

• Upvote 1

The two biggest preachers for Shad lynch were me and 80. I'm not looking at 80 to be cleared by any means, and I was starting to doubt him quite heavily hence my actions last night but we need to rethink what happened previously. Idk how the f you think that I'm scum since I stabbed Shad first and was constantly telling people to follow me on and stab his ass. 

4 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

The two biggest preachers for Shad lynch were me and 80. I'm not looking at 80 to be cleared by any means, and I was starting to doubt him quite heavily hence my actions last night but we need to rethink what happened previously. Idk how the f you think that I'm scum since I stabbed Shad first and was constantly telling people to follow me on and stab his ass. 

You've been sorta sketching me out because you kept talking about stabbing him again. I only had one knife. I'll give it to you that you did press him D1 for that throwaway vote which was pretty spot on.

I'm less convinced on 80. Scum/scum shouldn't be overruled and his scope is not nearly as broad as I would think. He focused on Shad and defending himself against JiF.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Tink or 80 needs to die today because i think youre town and all 3 of you said you stabbed Shad

I get that but Shad just flipped Mafia as a claimed totem and Pral is the other who has also been scummy imo.

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

You've been sorta sketching me out because you kept talking about stabbing him again. I only had one knife. I'll give it to you that you did press him D1 for that throwaway vote which was pretty spot on.

I'm less convinced on 80. Scum/scum shouldn't be overruled and his scope is not nearly as broad as I would think. He focused on Shad and defending himself against JiF.

Yeah I messed up on that. I actually tried to stab him on N2 again and was told I only had one knife. I'm pretty sure I acknowledged my screw up at some point during N2 when I got the reply from the mod. 

8 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Tink or 80 needs to die today because i think youre town and all 3 of you said you stabbed Shad

Am I wrong on you 3 saying you stabbed shad when he didnt die???

• Upvote 1

Just now, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Yeah I messed up on that. I actually tried to stab him on N2 again and was told I only had one knife. I'm pretty sure I acknowledged my screw up at some point during N2 when I got the reply from the mod. 

I know you did and I have been sort of mulling over that for a few Days since you said it.

Overall I think your body of work is better than 80's in a head to head scenario.

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

AJ read over Tiink the last few pages it FEELS to me he didnt know that we needed 3 knives to kill somone..

again im not fully caught up and running on like 6 hours sleep over the last like 4 nights

1 minute ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

While true, he's gifted me abilities that would have been very strange for mafia to give a town player. 

What if they don't pick? Shad at one point said he didn't choose.

I just got a 1x Framer so how does that help me? Could totally be random assignment.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

AJ read over Tiink the last few pages it FEELS to me he didnt know that we needed 3 knives to kill somone..

again im not fully caught up and running on like 6 hours sleep over the last like 4 nights

34 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

wadafak why we'd already stabbed him 3 times.

I stabbed him N1 ftr Spoot.

Lol what you talking about.

Give it up for @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! our hero!!!!!

With 4 stabs on Shad...

1. Raccoon

2. AJ

3. 80

4. Zander

...this means there is 1 Scum among them, excluding Zander.

Here are my thoughts on each:

Raccoon -- Has seemed Town to me all game, and there is nothing on the top of my head to make me suspect him.

AJ -- Has been one of my strongest Town reads, and was the first to try to coordinate our steely knives. BUT, N2 he dissuaded me from stabbing Shad, preferring me to stab Pral instead. Also, when we found that the 3 totems (Lady, Captain, Nightman) were actual players, I reasoned that there were either 1 or 2 scum among them, or possibly a 3rd party. AJ was pushing that they were 3rd party.

80 -- I've always been 50/50 on him. I believed his catch up was genuine, but I never fully bought into his case on Shad (although I was 50/50 on him,too, and suspected that if there was scum in the 3 totems, it was him). Shad flipping Scum looks better for 80, but we can't rule out the possibility of him bussing Shad.

IMO, we take a hard look at AJ and 80. I've already stabbed 80 once. @JiF did you stab 80?

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Give it up for @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! our hero!!!!!

With 4 stabs on Shad...

1. Raccoon

2. AJ

3. 80

4. Zander

...this means there is 1 Scum among them, excluding Zander.

Here are my thoughts on each:

Raccoon -- Has seemed Town to me all game, and there is nothing on the top of my head to make me suspect him.

AJ -- Has been one of my strongest Town reads, and was the first to try to coordinate our steely knives. BUT, N2 he dissuaded me from stabbing Shad, preferring me to stab Pral instead. Also, when we found that the 3 totems (Lady, Captain, Nightman) were actual players, I reasoned that there were either 1 or 2 scum among them, or possibly a 3rd party. AJ was pushing that they were 3rd party.

80 -- I've always been 50/50 on him. I believed his catch up was genuine, but I never fully bought into his case on Shad (although I was 50/50 on him,too, and suspected that if there was scum in the 3 totems, it was him). Shad flipping Scum looks better for 80, but we can't rule out the possibility of him bussing Shad.

IMO, we take a hard look at AJ and 80. I've already stabbed 80 once. @JiF did you stab 80?

AJ is Town or at worst 3rd party not lynching him today at ALL.

17 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

We should kill the sh*t out of Pral imo.

Really?

We just got confirmed evidence that one of you, Raccoon, and 80 is Scum, and you wanna look at Pral who has claimed Captain? Do you really think there'd be 2 Scum totems?

vote AJ

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Really?

We just got confirmed evidence that one of you, Raccoon, and 80 is Scum, and you wanna look at Pral who has claimed Captain? Do you really think there'd be 2 Scum totems?

vote AJ

unvote AJ if youre Town man, how the **** would Scum!AJ know about the knives and how many we need and sh*t.