HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Give it up for @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! our hero!!!!!

With 4 stabs on Shad...

1. Raccoon

2. AJ

3. 80

4. Zander

...this means there is 1 Scum among them, excluding Zander.

Here are my thoughts on each:

Raccoon -- Has seemed Town to me all game, and there is nothing on the top of my head to make me suspect him.

AJ -- Has been one of my strongest Town reads, and was the first to try to coordinate our steely knives. BUT, N2 he dissuaded me from stabbing Shad, preferring me to stab Pral instead. Also, when we found that the 3 totems (Lady, Captain, Nightman) were actual players, I reasoned that there were either 1 or 2 scum among them, or possibly a 3rd party. AJ was pushing that they were 3rd party.

80 -- I've always been 50/50 on him. I believed his catch up was genuine, but I never fully bought into his case on Shad (although I was 50/50 on him,too, and suspected that if there was scum in the 3 totems, it was him). Shad flipping Scum looks better for 80, but we can't rule out the possibility of him bussing Shad.

IMO, we take a hard look at AJ and 80. I've already stabbed 80 once. @JiF did you stab 80?

You stabbed 80 and how many times?

15 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Pral, can you do anything other than distribute roles? It is strange for you not to have been the NK if you're giving out PRs to town.

No. I know that it is strange.

If the gifts are random, tink wouldn't get the towniest of the roles i have 2/3 days and chrja once.

1 minute ago, Pralaya said:

No. I know that it is strange.

If the gifts are random, tink wouldn't get the towniest of the roles i have 2/3 days and chrja once.

This could just as easily buy townie points for yourself. The fact Dice got murdered over you is a tough pill to swallow, doubly so when he was your main pusher

13 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Today I wanna lynch Pral/80/Chrja

final answer

Really?

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

SPOOT UNVOTE AJ FFS!!!!!

Am I crazy, or should we be looking at the evidence that we just received.

1. It takes 3 Steely knives to kill Scum.

2. Shad died with 4 claimed knives on him. (Raccoon, AJ, 80, Zander)

3. One of those is Scum, with the exception of Zander since it was his knife that killed Shad

4. We should be looking there.

5. AJ doesn't want us to look there. He immediately said he wants to lynch Pral. And has said WTL Pral/80/Chrja

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Really?

Am I crazy, or should we be looking at the evidence that we just received.

1. It takes 3 Steely knives to kill Scum.

2. Shad died with 4 claimed knives on him. (Raccoon, AJ, 80, Zander)

3. One of those is Scum, with the exception of Zander since it was his knife that killed Shad

4. We should be looking there.

5. AJ doesn't want us to look there. He immediately said he wants to lynch Pral. And has said WTL Pral/80/Chrja

AJ dont want us to look where????

unvote for now.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Like I said, he's been one of my strongest Town reads, but his actions and words today are, IMO, not Town.

You're focusing on the wrong sh*t. There's still going to be more scum besides those who claimed to have knifed Shad. Broaden your horizon here, bud.

Dice getting capped over a claimed PR giver (with the other dying that just flipped scum) who just happened to be that claimed PR givers biggest pusher is a big red flag. Don't be dense.

we can lynch 80 as I think it'd be him over Tiink but Pral can still be scum here.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You're focusing on the wrong sh*t. There's still going to be more scum besides those who claimed to have knifed Shad. Broaden your horizon here, bud.

Dice getting capped over a claimed PR giver (with the other dying that just flipped scum) who just happened to be that claimed PR givers biggest pusher is a big red flag. Don't be dense.

we can lynch 80 as I think it'd be him over Tiink but Pral can still be scum here.

Totally right. lol. I'm like a bloodhound. When I think I'm on a scent, I zero in on it. You were the first to mention "steely knife". No mention of that anyone where else in the thread, before you. Then it's either 80 or Raccoon. 80 already has 1 knife in him. I'd like to hear from @JiF about the status of his knife. I don't necessarily disagree on Pral. I didn't think there'd be more than 1 Scum in the 3 totems, but I'm not sure where else to go. It's possible we could lynch one scum today and stab another to death tonight.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

thank you.

Yep. Thank you for your levelheadedness, Zander.

Holy sh*t, did I really say that??

Not trying to knock you at all spoot, I totally get your stance here. I think you're just interpreting me wrongly when I say I still want to lynch Pral. We've got one scum in the bag already from the steely knife claims, but I'm looking elsewhere as well.

Player Setup:

19 Players

(1) The Nightman (Shad): Zander, Leelou, Verbal, Lizzie, Pac, and Hallia (6)

(1) The Captain (Pral): JC, 80 (2)

The Lady: AJ, Spoot, Dice (3)

Unaccounted: Crusher, JiF, Raccoon, Nolder, Chrja, Krak, (6)

Blue = confirmed Town

Red = Confirmed Scum

Purpe = Unknown (MKd)

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Not trying to knock you at all spoot, I totally get your stance here. I think you're just interpreting me wrongly when I say I still want to lynch Pral. We've got one scum in the bag already from the steely knife claims, but I'm looking elsewhere as well.

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Like I'm not saying we should lynch Pral today over the other names. Just that I still want to lynch him, period. He's still a scum read.

I got you, now. Just went off the deep end briefly. lol

I think our best bets for scum, right now, are 80 and Raccoon