HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

That's definitely something to note.

Is it really.. I misread my PM thinking that we also had 3 knives to go along with having to stick 3 knives into a mafia. The reason this made more sense to me at the time is cuz when I read it I had no idea that all other people would have knives and I absentmindedly never reconsidered it after people started talking about knives.

He said D2 that he already stuck Shad N1 and then said he was going to again N2

he says now that he was mistaken and didn't realize it until he was told he couldn't stab again N2

could be legit but it gave me pause. I thought it was pretty clear that you only had one knife but idk

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Is it really.. I misread my PM thinking that we also had 3 knives to go along with having to stick 3 knives into a mafia. The reason this made more sense to me at the time is cuz when I read it I had no idea that all other people would have knives and I absentmindedly never reconsidered it after people started talking about knives.

Yes, it is. It could've been a simple misunderstanding, or a sign of ignorance.

FTR, that's exactly what my initial thoughts on the knives were. I asked DPR before I used it, though.

4 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

He said D2 that he already stuck Shad N1 and then said he was going to again N2

he says now that he was mistaken and didn't realize it until he was told he couldn't stab again N2

could be legit but it gave me pause. I thought it was pretty clear that you only had one knife but idk

I actually thought the same thing at first. That's why I asked DPR before I used mine.

12 hours ago, Pralaya said:

Town:

Chrja - His reaction to my claim comes from a townie perspective, Combined with earlier my read of him earlier, don't see how he is not town

Spoot - His enthusiasm and figuring out the game and coordinating the effects is great. Unlikely to come from scum. 

Zander - Pretty much disappeared today. Nothing has changed.

Slightly town:

raccoon - He is one the people i give powers and I don't think he has misused any of the powers I gave him yet. 

Shad  - Claimed Night Man. His mechanics seems closer to how mine works, so I am sure he is being genuine.

Krak - Nothing has changed from earlier.

Unsure:
Andrej  - Moves  down. Something about his changing reads and his flip-flop on me before my claim doesn't quite ring genuine. He is still using a comment I made on D1 as an excuse and it just feels opportunistic. However, his overall play has been good and helpful. I am just not sure whether he actually confused about me or being smart there.

80 - Cop view. Cleared for now. But, his claim that he did not get any powers worries me.

Jif - Has pretty much focused only on 80 since the beginning of the game. I get  his frustrations but it is something easily done as either alignment.

Scum:

Dice - Scum, scum, scum. Why is he not dead yet?

For this post and below: I dont have the options to use color so im gonna bold and underline for Town,  Bold and Italics for Scum and just Bold for those I think are Town.

On 1/27/2017 at 0:57 PM, Kaylee said:

Final Vote Count:

Lizzie ( 7 ) - Dice, Spoot, AJ, Chrja, JiF,  80, Pral

Shad ( 1 ) - Krak

Chrja ( 1 ) - Racoon

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday 8:30pm EST

THAT'S A LYNCH. BE RESPECTFUL UNTIL DPR CAN COME OFFICIALLY END DAY. THANK YOU

At least one of Spoot/JiF/80/Pral def Scum imo.

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

For this post and below: I dont have the options to use color so im gonna bold and underline for Town,  Bold and Italics for Scum and just Bold for those I think are Town.

At least one of Spoot/JiF/80/Pral def Scum imo.

Agreed. Could be two.

6 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

@Krak sup brah

ive been waiting for you to come out and say something and you haven't yet :(

Sorry man, I've got little to no time this weekend.  Soonest I'll have any serious time in Monday.  

I'll try to pop in when I get a spare minute so if you have anything pressing try to tag me.

20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!

Steely Knife Victim Log

Victim: Shad (still alive)

1. Raccoon (N2)

2. AJ (N2)

3. 80 (N2)

Victim: Pral (still alive)

1.Dice (N1)

2. Crusher (N2)

3. Krak (N2)

Victim: 80

1. Spoot (N3)

JiF mentioned he was gonna stab 80, but I don't know if he has.

I did stab 80 on N2.  

20 hours ago, D P R said:

...they livin' it up at the Hotel California

what a nice surprise, bring your alibis...

Alibis are needed as there two fewer living souls at the Hotel this morning.

DICE, TRAVELER (TOWN), FRAMER, HAS BEEN NK'D

and

SHAD, THE NIGHT MAN (MAFIA), HAS BEEN STABBED TO DEATH BY STEELY KNIVES.

It is now Day 4.

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch.

Zander with the buzzer beater!  Nice job. 

19 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You've been sorta sketching me out because you kept talking about stabbing him again. I only had one knife. I'll give it to you that you did press him D1 for that throwaway vote which was pretty spot on.

I'm less convinced on 80. Scum/scum shouldn't be overruled and his scope is not nearly as broad as I would think. He focused on Shad and defending himself against JiF.

And fwiw - 80 is a habitual busser as scum.  Does it all the time.