HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 minute ago, Chrja said:

So who do we vote today ? 

I need to go soon, so i need to vote 

I'd like to hear from others first. My #1 is 80, but I'd rather try to go 2/2 in taking out scum and stab him and lynch another. Players left are:

1. Zander -- (Is pretty much cleared as Town with the death shot on Shad)

2. 80 -- (Is my best bet for Scum, but I'd rather knife, rather than lynch)

3. Andrej -- (His knowledge of the Steely knives pretty much clears him as well)

4. JiF -- (Has relentlessly gone after 80. Would like to hear if he has anything to share.)

5. Raccoon -- (If 80 is Scum, then this clears Raccoon)

6. Chrja -- (The Reloader Role is a good look for both him and Pral, so I'm not quite willing to go either atm)

7. Pral -- (See above)

8. Krak -- (Not much to go on here. Worth a discussion.

9. Spoot -- (I know I'm Town)

Blue -- Town (Will not lynch)

Turquoise -- Not willing to lynch atm

Red -- Scum (Want to stab)

Orange -- May be WTL

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Anything you might want to share?

You know I do.  But I'm starting to worry we're sharing to much and didnt plan on sharing right away.  Some people are starting to show their colors with what looks like a lack of knowledge around some of the town mechanics or just out right not pay attention. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You know I do.  But I'm starting to worry we're sharing to much and didnt plan on sharing right away.  Some people are starting to show their colors with what looks like a lack of knowledge around some of the town mechanics or just out right not pay attention. 

unvote

1 hour ago, Chrja said:

Is there some way for me to get a live player list. 

without having to read it all 

The OP is updated upon each death.

41 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

When's deadline again?

Kaylee beat me to it (because she is awesome), but it is 1:00 Monday.

• Upvote 1

I dont like Chrja ignoring the Shad flip because of this awesome role that Pral gave him last night and then asking me why I thought 80 was lying.  It was discussed based on the stabs and lack of death.  Technically it could have been someone else but obviously I'm going to think its 80.  I feel like he's not reading at all.  Besides the fact he cant be trusted in general.  

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont like Chrja ignoring the Shad flip because of this awesome role that Pral gave him last night and then asking me why I thought 80 was lying.  It was discussed based on the stabs and lack of death.  Technically it could have been someone else but obviously I'm going to think its 80.  I feel like he's not reading at all.  Besides the fact he cant be trusted in general.  

His participation has been abysmal, I'll give you that.

29 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

His participation has been abysmal, I'll give you that.

Abysmal?  The guy who was on Shad from the start?  Yeah, ok.  I'll admit I've been less active on weekends, and that's because I've got sh*t to do.  But I don't know how anyone could argue I haven't been active and engaged on weekdays.  Come on. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Abysmal?  The guy who was on Shad from the start?  Yeah, ok.  I'll admit I've been less active on weekends, and that's because I've got sh*t to do.  But I don't know how anyone could argue I haven't been active and engaged on weekdays.  Come on. 

I was talking about Chrja.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Chrja said:

Like i will give a knife to someone this night. That person will confirm me. 

and i will stab 80 so he dies if people want me to. 

Give me a knife!!!

There turning our power on and off over the next few days to try and get the remaining people on the grid or whatever their power back

Im going to be spotty over the next few days.

9 hours ago, JiF said:

Im almost willing to bet Scum!Shad left me alive knowing how well I read him because he thought Id tunnel him which makes me think he's prolly Town.

He claimed as well.  He can give me the knife or someone not in my PoE at least.

If we have the knives we shank Tiink tonight and lynch 80 first imo.

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Chrja Go ahead and stab 80 tonight and give the extra knife to Zander

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! I don't know when you're supposed to receive the extra knife, but stab 80 when you do. That'll make 4 stabs on 80.

1. JiF

2. Spoot

3. Chrja

4. Zander

That SHOULD be enough to kill him.

No I think I want to lynch 80 and stab Tiink.  If were wrong on Tiink well no harm no foul right..

10 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Give me a knife!!!

There turning our power on and off over the next few days to try and get the remaining people on the grid or whatever their power back

Im going to be spotty over the next few days.

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Scum in 80 Tink and prolly Pral/JiF

80 loves to bus as Scum and was on the LK train

good enough for me

vote 80

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im almost willing to bet Scum!Shad left me alive knowing how well I read him because he thought Id tunnel him which makes me think he's prolly Town.

He claimed as well.  He can give me the knife or someone not in my PoE at least.

If we have the knives we shank Tiink tonight and lynch 80 first imo.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

No I think I want to lynch 80 and stab Tiink.  If were wrong on Tiink well no harm no foul right..

@Andrej The Giant

Thoughts?!?!?!?!?!

Not sure if Ill have power again tomorrow when I get up so not sure if I can check in before DL but what I want to do is there.

If I have power Ill check in before if people disagree with my plan lay out why and a better one please.

Def not lynching Chrja or AJ today no matter what.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

The thing is, 80 already has two claimed stabs on him (JiF, Spoot) and Raccoon has 0. So, it's easiest to stab 80, as we have limited knives. I'm not opposed to looking at Raccoon as a possible lynch.

Yeah, I am lost right now. Guess I was so focused on dice that I don't have a bearing in this game anymore. Lack of ISO is not helping either. 

Chrja, Spoot, Zander, raccoon are looking extremely town.

AJ is also likely town.

80 is going to be stabbed.

That leaves krak and Jif.

1 hour ago, Pralaya said:

Yeah, I am lost right now. Guess I was so focused on dice that I don't have a bearing in this game anymore. Lack of ISO is not helping either. 

Chrja, Spoot, Zander, raccoon are looking extremely town.

AJ is also likely town.

80 is going to be stabbed.

That leaves krak and Jif.

we are on exactly the same page. I got Spoot down at AJ but otherwise same page.