HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

On 1/25/2017 at 9:35 PM, Krak said:

Twilight2 Reads:

Leelou/JC: town - I liked Leelou’s play and haven’t seen anything from JC to change that read

Crusher: town - solid play so far, pushing against the grain.

Zander: town - I think.  Looks like town zander I’m used to - too focused on chrja imo

CHRJA: town - same - unfortunately has provided some players with a shiny distraction but think his early play was obviously trying to get it moving

AJ: town - mechanics spewed plus play

Raccoon: town - good solid town play also he wants me <3

Dice: Null to town - Not sold on him being town but based on his play surrounding me I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt atm.

80: Null to town - I agree with him about Shad but otherwise he’s not too clear for me.

Spoot: Null to town - late D1 looked pretty good and apparently he’s been showing up late D2.  Don’t love the mailman shiz but that’s it atm.

Hallia: Null

Lizard: null

Nolder: null

Pral: null - really need to reread his stuff

JiF: Null - need to reread his stuff

Pac: Null/MK - doesn’t want to play

Shad: Scum - play has been bad - been around a lot and posted a whole lot but hasn't offered really anything besides his presence - apathetic and not really playing a pro town game.

hmmmm is this like GOAT reads or TMI......

On 1/25/2017 at 9:41 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

TOWN

Zander

Raccoon

Krak

Andrej

Chrja

Crusher

Spoot

Nolder

Pac

Hallia

Lizzie

Dice

JiF

JC (formerly Leelou)

Pral

Shad

SCUM

hmmmm didnt Scum! 80 put like both is Scummates as Scum reads....and with the Dice kill, he was tunneling pral pretty hard...

On 1/25/2017 at 11:10 PM, Shad said:

1. Zander -- town

2. Lee - Now JC (Sub). -- unsure

3. 80 -- scum

5. Shad -- scum

6. Andrej -- unsure

7. Crusher -- town

8. JiF -- town

9. raccoon -- town

11. Nolder -- unsure

12. Lizard -- scum*

13. Chrja -- unsure

14. Pral -- unsure

15. Krak -- town

16. dice -- town

17. Spoot -- town

19. Hallia -- scum*

*at least one of Lizzie or Hallia being scum makes sense from my pov but hopefully we'll have actual content to work with from them soon?

lolololololol

Shad's unsure read of Pral is sketching me out tho....

On 1/26/2017 at 0:27 AM, Andrej The Giant said:

1. Zander - Town. Thinking his internet finally went down from the bed weather. Wish he'd been around today :(

2. JC - wary. There was a question he left unanswered regarding his totem selection and his vote on Chrja looks bad

3. 80 - can see his POV on the Shad case. I agree with the token participation part of it especially. Don't like how he looks in his exchanges with JiF or that he isn't more active throughout the phase. Null maybe Town

4. Shad - haven't seen anything yet to make me think he's Town. Don't care much about the role hints last night. Confirming a role that's already been confirmed isn't breaking news. Don't understand his reference to Demonology. Willing to hear him out but also wouldn't fight his lynch. Scum lean would steely knife.

5. Crusher - Starting to think Town which is cool. The big fish in this pond, happy my partner in crime from last game can be my brother in justice this game.

6. JiF - Leaning town. Has been noted to be very stubborn as Town and digging his heels in on 80 fits that imo. Like that he's been on top of other interactions as well.

7. Chubby wolverine - Secret scum read. Made a comment while voting Shad that I need to clarify.

8. Nolder - kill him already

9. Slizzard - kill him already

10. Chrja - wouldn't be surprised if he's Town. Would rejoice if he's scum. Wish I had been paying more attention at deadline and we lynched this D1

11. Pral - maybe moving towards town. Agree with his take on Shad D2. Would re-evaluate if Shad is Town because he was Town reading Shad pretty hard D1 when I wasn't nearly there yet

12. Krak - this dude is Town. Love that he's playing consistently. No disappearing acts this game brosef 

13. Dice - Thinking Town. Not sure what's he talking about with Shad and how he can be unsure of me by now

14. Spoot - came on strong D2. Town

15. Hallia - kill her already. Hope she's okay <3

@Andrej The Giant

Thoughts on Pral now....

On 1/26/2017 at 1:47 PM, Krak said:

I can't help but think 2/3 at least are town

Im kinda thinking the same thing but meh

On 1/26/2017 at 3:51 PM, Dicetosser said:

I had them all quoted up to compare.

2 knives should be thrown at pral

me at pral

hmmmmm I wonder why Dice died....

On 1/26/2017 at 3:57 PM, Dicetosser said:

this bugs me. 2 of these things are not the same

if shad dies I don't think we clear 80 for it

DiceGOAT'ing it up possibly imo.

On 1/27/2017 at 5:49 AM, Pralaya said:

LOL, you guys are hilarious. First, we have two days without a lynch. And, then you try to ninja-kill the two of three people who give powers. Especially when I am sleeping !

Yes, if it isn't obvious yet, I am the Captain.

And, yes, I did give JC the Framer. It was one of the five roles I have to give out. I would say one negative role, one positive role and the rest are neutral roles. If you don't believe me, raccoon got a role from me to "absorb" night actions N1. I have no idea whether the people who chose me are scum or town. 

**** are all the Captain, Nightman and Lady SCum?!?!!?!?

I really really think Pral is Scum.

On 1/27/2017 at 5:53 AM, Pralaya said:

Not sure who started the thing of killing me when I was sleeping. I mean, dice tried to lynch me twice already this game, knowing very well that I would be asleep during the deadline. I know I am in the correct path when I was suspecting dice of being scum. I know his play and this is his scum-mode out and out. 

idontbelieveyou.gif

On 1/27/2017 at 5:56 AM, Pralaya said:

I am quite confident that one of the 3 MKs is scum. If they are all town, that would be quite unbalanced for us and I am sure DPR would try to balance it out. It is very, very unlikely that all 3 of them are scum.

Shad said the same ******* thing as Pral.....so did Krak too.

I much more sold on Pral being Scum then Krak tho and doubtful 3 Scummates go at it all the same way,

On 1/27/2017 at 10:20 AM, JiF said:

Vote 80

scum is scum

On 1/27/2017 at 11:01 AM, JiF said:

You dont think it's the case but that is exactly what's happening.  We literally havent lynched a single ******* player after 94 pages of sh*t and scum is killing off the less active players (or they're MK'd lol).  

On 1/27/2017 at 11:04 AM, JiF said:

**** it, I'm not helping because nobody wants to listen to me for days on 80.  That vote is making me guilty of what I'm frustrated aboutt.  We need a ******* lynch.  LK is a good choice.  He hasnt been NK'd or MK'd (obvi) even though he's had low activity like all the other NK's.  We need blood and I really dont want to get frustrated because you sh*t bags wont listen to me on 80 even though he's been waving his scum dick in your face ever since his "catch up".

Unvote

Vote LK

I dunno but this progression is sketching me out for some reason.

I mean I know we needed to get a lynch but this is sketching me out.

On 1/27/2017 at 11:50 AM, D P R said:

Official Vote Count:

Lizzie ( 6 ) - Dice, Spoot, AJ, Chrja, JiF, 80

Shad ( 1 ) - Krak

Chrja ( 1 ) - Racoon

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday 8:30pm EST

On 1/27/2017 at 0:50 PM, Pralaya said:

Vote lk

On 1/27/2017 at 0:57 PM, Kaylee said:

Final Vote Count:

Lizzie ( 7 ) - Dice, Spoot, AJ, Chrja, JiF,  80, Pral

Shad ( 1 ) - Krak

Chrja ( 1 ) - Racoon

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday 8:30pm EST

THAT'S A LYNCH. BE RESPECTFUL UNTIL DPR CAN COME OFFICIALLY END DAY. THANK YOU

On 1/27/2017 at 2:02 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

TOWN

Krak

Andrej

Zander

Raccoon

Chrja

Dice

Spoot

Shad

JiF

Pral

SCUM

**** is it as easy as 80/Pral/Jif/Shad?!?!?!!?!?

Like all 3 SCum come in and speed hammer for a lynch!?!?!?!?!

Is it this easy?!?!?!!?

On 1/27/2017 at 2:07 PM, JiF said:

Yet another baseless false claim by 80.  

He's scum.  Not town. I'll put my reputation on it.  100% guaranteed that when you flip, if you flip, you flip scum.  100% guarantee. 

And all that matters to me in this stupid F'ing game is getting to smile and say "I told you so" when it's all said and done and then point and laugh at this town for not listening to the JiF.

Distancing?????

On 1/27/2017 at 10:07 PM, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Zander - town

Everyone else - don't know.

GOAT post.....lolololololol

On 1/28/2017 at 1:38 PM, Pralaya said:

They are in me and Shad - happened before we claimed .

Maybe there's a reason for this imo.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:09 PM, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Lol **** hahahaha did AJ really random like 40th scum game in a row.

AJ is Town imo

On 1/28/2017 at 2:09 PM, Pralaya said:

Zander, the hero we deserve !

I am the hero the Town deserves but the problem is....I dont think youre part of my Town tho.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:29 PM, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

The two biggest preachers for Shad lynch were me and 80. I'm not looking at 80 to be cleared by any means, and I was starting to doubt him quite heavily hence my actions last night but we need to rethink what happened previously. Idk how the f you think that I'm scum since I stabbed Shad first and was constantly telling people to follow me on and stab his ass. 

On 1/28/2017 at 2:47 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Give it up for @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! our hero!!!!!

With 4 stabs on Shad...

1. Raccoon

2. AJ

3. 80

4. Zander

...this means there is 1 Scum among them, excluding Zander.

Here are my thoughts on each:

Raccoon -- Has seemed Town to me all game, and there is nothing on the top of my head to make me suspect him.

AJ -- Has been one of my strongest Town reads, and was the first to try to coordinate our steely knives. BUT, N2 he dissuaded me from stabbing Shad, preferring me to stab Pral instead. Also, when we found that the 3 totems (Lady, Captain, Nightman) were actual players, I reasoned that there were either 1 or 2 scum among them, or possibly a 3rd party. AJ was pushing that they were 3rd party.

80 -- I've always been 50/50 on him. I believed his catch up was genuine, but I never fully bought into his case on Shad (although I was 50/50 on him,too, and suspected that if there was scum in the 3 totems, it was him). Shad flipping Scum looks better for 80, but we can't rule out the possibility of him bussing Shad.

IMO, we take a hard look at AJ and 80. I've already stabbed 80 once. @JiF did you stab 80?

Tink is LOCK CLEARED

So is AJ.

NEVER LYNCH THESE 2 TOWNY MOTHER ****ERS.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:38 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

3 think the capt, nightman and lady are all Scum?!?!?!

thoughts crossed my mind...

On 1/28/2017 at 2:59 PM, Andrej The Giant said:

This could just as easily buy townie points for yourself. The fact Dice got murdered over you is a tough pill to swallow, doubly so when he was your main pusher

On 1/28/2017 at 3:00 PM, Pralaya said:

I have a role which hints me about the knives. Presumably Shad had one too?

Ya Pral is Scum ladies and gents.

READS:

Town:

AJ- Lock Cleared

Tink- Lock Cleared

Spoot- Super invested, kinda all over the place and really open with his thoughts.  Thats's Towny more often then not.

Krak- Made some pretty solid posts and has not really pinged me too much.

Chrja- I think the reason Im still alive is because he's Town.  Kinda like Spoot with the all over the place.

SCUM:

JiF: Mostly based on his interactions with 80 and his bussing and much lower level of investment then ive seen from Town!JiF.

Pral- Reason Dice is dead imo.  Plus the comment on Shad and him having some knowledge on the knife.  Also based on 80;s bussing.

Why would Pral give me those roles if he was a scum? 

Like that knife someone will be getting tonight from me, is essential from Pral. And i got other awesome roles that i wont reveal because it will only help wolves. 

But i really don't see Pral giving me those roles if he is a scum. they would be so useful for the scum 

The Lady,

The Night Man,

The Master,

The Beast,

The Captain

What else could there be?

A pretty boy, a prisoner, idk. A scum could've been MK'd but like I can't find too many nouns in the song that refer to people. Why would the scum roles be the ones to hand out the items though lol. It's a massive game they could've done a lot more damage than good if the totems had steered them the right way. 

@Chrja Well the roles haven't proved very fruitful yet and I don't think we have enough knives left to chop someone anymore.

3 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Well the roles haven't proved very fruitful yet and I don't think we have enough knives left to chop someone anymore.

You are getting one your way.

And, no Zander, I am not scum. I knew about the knives because I had a role to give which reloads knives. As The Captain, I don't have knives myself to kill others. 

7 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

READS:

Town:

AJ- Lock Cleared

Tink- Lock Cleared

Spoot- Super invested, kinda all over the place and really open with his thoughts.  Thats's Towny more often then not.

Krak- Made some pretty solid posts and has not really pinged me too much.

Chrja- I think the reason Im still alive is because he's Town.  Kinda like Spoot with the all over the place.

SCUM:

JiF: Mostly based on his interactions with 80 and his bussing and much lower level of investment then ive seen from Town!JiF.

Pral- Reason Dice is dead imo.  Plus the comment on Shad and him having some knowledge on the knife.  Also based on 80;s bussing.

You're wrong on me. 

How are you "lock" clearing Tink and AJ?  Did i miss something?

3 hours ago, Chrja said:

Like that knife someone will be getting tonight from me, is essential from Pral. And i got other awesome roles that i wont reveal because it will only help wolves. 

But i really don't see Pral giving me those roles if he is a scum. they would be so useful for the scum 

tumblr_nveiosnTzV1unz4nuo1_400.gif

4 hours ago, Chrja said:

ARE YOU READING THIS ******* GAME SHAD GAVE ME MY ROLES  AND SAID WHAT I GOT EACH NIGHT AND FLIPPED THE NIGHT MAN FFS!!!!

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're wrong on me. 

How are you "lock" clearing Tink and AJ?  Did i miss something?

AJ is lock clear because he knew about the knives, how many it  took and what happened if we stabbed a Townie.

Tiink is cleared because 4 people claimed to stab Shad and 1 of those people was 80.  Tiink, AJ and I were the others.