HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

We've only seen one flip. Hardly a trend worthy of noting. So, your argument for JiF's argument for lynching Pral goes as: one totem already flipped Scum, and Pral has claimed to be a totem, therefore he must be Scum, too, ignoring that JiF is supposedly a totem, too? Doesn't make sense.

I wanted to stab 80, too. I was hoping we could take two out in a single day/night cycle. Yes, 80 may have been immune (I actually proposed that idea after we lynched him) but we don't know that for sure.

I'll take your opinion into account, because you've pretty much been cleared Town, though.

Okay, I think you've misunderstood everything I said.

Don't you think it's a bit strange that he was advocating lynching the totem based on the fact that one of the totems had flipped scum knowing full well that wouldn't be true IF HE WAS TOWN. If he was the Lady AND town he wouldn't have come to that conclusion so rapidly. Also the lyrics make the Lady scummy hence why I posted them.

And it's not the point that he wanted to stab 80. He claimed to have already stabbed 80. Scum need to be stabbed 3 times to die. If town is stabbed 3 times nothing happens to them. There's nothing about 80 "may" having been immune. We have zero reason to assume he was immune to knives and from a balance perspective that seems overkill since we have so few knives to coordinate.

So let's operate with reasonable knowledge that he wasn't immune. JiF claiming to have stabbed 80 is deceiving town because we could've stabbed him last night and ultimately only had 2 knives in him meaning he survives. If he survives then what do we think, that he's more likely to be town because he's supposedly been stabbed a bunch of times and hasn't died. It's the same situation as Shad where we thought he'd been stabbed 3 times already but 80 in fact was lying. Thanks to Zander's hero play we got out of that situation. 

Okay, I'm following.

Though, I don't recall one totem flipping Scum being the basis of JiF's case for lynching Pral. Could you point me to that? And the idea of one or two of the totems being Scum has been brought up before. I don't think all three are Scum, though.

Okay, that's a good point about the knives. You mean to say that JiF claimed to stab, but couldn't because totems don't have knives. Got it. Point taken.

I'm considering. Would like to hear from others. Wish AJ would show up.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, I'm following.

Though, I don't recall one totem flipping Scum being the basis of JiF's case for lynching Pral. Could you point me to that? And the idea of one or two of the totems being Scum has been brought up before. I don't think all three are Scum, though.

Okay, that's a good point about the knives. You mean to say that JiF claimed to stab, but couldn't because totems don't have knives. Got it. Point taken.

I'm considering. Would like to hear from others. Wish AJ would show up.

I was pretty sure he said it earlier on in the thread. I asked him in the QT to verify that thought and he confirmed that was why he wanted to lynch Pral.

Of all of the totems I'd consider the Captain to be the least scum and Pral hasn't played super scummy. I find it to be the most ridiculous thing if scum have just been bussing to sh*t this entire game though.

2 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

My heart says yes...

but my mind says no. :(

vote JiF. RIP sweet prince.

I only told JiF about the role-cop so if JiF flips town then we lynch Pral straight away imo because he's the only other who knew about my role cop and why else would I be bussed lol. Anyone got any further insights plz say.

Huh?  I dont know what this means.

But I'm not the Lady. lol

2 hours ago, Krak said:

FTR I was given a Framer role by The Lady and the result, if viewed, would say "Mafia."

I haven't used it though.  I wanted to say this because of JiF's statement about a role that could have fooled Tiink.

Interesting.  When did you receive that role? 

2 hours ago, Krak said:

@Spoot

Thank you.

I may as well lay it out - I received an Absorber role and absorbed two steely knives last night.  That's why I was asking if anyone else has any steely knives left.  We can hit someone tonight who hasn't been hit yet.

1 hour ago, Krak said:

Basically any NA against me fails and I "absorbed" that Action.

Apparently two people targeted me with knives.

I'm confused.  You absorb any night action that happens?  Or your saying it makes you immune to any night action that is done against you? 

1 hour ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

He wants to lynch Pral based on the fact that totems so far have flipped scum. He claimed to have stabbed 80 who turned out to be mafia. Think about this, if we had stabbed him last night instead of lynched then **** all would've happened and we could likely have assumed that 80 was town (combined with Krak viewing) since he'd been stabbed 3 times and not died. I understand JiF was also on his train early but combined with his push on Pral it seems shady and too knowledgable since 80 was one of the biggest proponents of Shad's lynch.

He also said in our QT that Chrja is taking advantage of the situation by jumping on his wagon but Chrja's play has been erratic all game so just sounds like WIFOM. In a game of 1x (have all roles been 1x so far) it just seems pretty convenient for someone to have tampered with a role-cop view. 

Whoa.  You're not quoting me from the QT exactly at all here.  You're starting to freak me out.  I said its down to Chrja and Pral. 

Pral - i wont copy and paste but I essentially said Pra because of the Shad flip AND because he hasnt been NK'd.  Today, with him still alive, its probably more of the later.  Scum killed Zander instead of him, why? I know it's WIFOM but that's just doesnt make sense to me at all if he's town.

Chrja - because he's clearly not paying attention and cant be trusted because he lied to the game. I said he seems to be trying go big or go home style of play.  I also said he's openly defending Pral and not questioning the fact he keeps surviving the night and ignoring the Shad flip.

Then I said you were wrong. I'm not the Lady.  Maybe something altered your peek. Thats when I simply pointed out to you that Chrja jumped all over it and voted me with no discussion, almost like he knew it was coming.  Racoon didnt even vote me right off the rip.  But he does? 

So, you fully misrepresented my words in this thread. 

And that's not to mention how overall lost he is like he doesnt get the town mechanics at all. 

58 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I was pretty sure he said it earlier on in the thread. I asked him in the QT to verify that thought and he confirmed that was why he wanted to lynch Pral.

Of all of the totems I'd consider the Captain to be the least scum and Pral hasn't played super scummy. I find it to be the most ridiculous thing if scum have just been bussing to sh*t this entire game though.

Ummm...you're lying.  haha  You're not telling them everything at all here.

Do you want to share with them how you either werent paying attention or acted like you didnt know that the Night Man had been stabbed?

I dont know what to makes of this right now.  I dont see how the Coon can be scum but I'm not the Lady and he's not giving you guys all of my quotes just the parts that fit his agenda and he was totally unaware of the Night Man being stabbed.

I think his peek was tweaked with somehow because I dont see why he would pull this move as scum. Unless, he's the last remaining and trying a hail mary play...but I thats admittedly a stretch. 

Thanks to the artistic stylings of 80's gif game, I see that everything is coming along just fine here.

Current Vote Count:

JiF ( 2 ) - Chrja, Racoon

Chrja ( 2 ) - Spoot, JiF

With 7 players, it takes 4 to lynch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ummm...you're lying.  haha  You're not telling them everything at all here.

Do you want to share with them how you either werent paying attention or acted like you didnt know that the Night Man had been stabbed?

I mean I wasn't really focusing but I've been trying to post here despite that because there's a distinct lack of activity. I'm not sure where pretending I didn't know the Night Man would get me other than someone saying "Shad was the Night Man you moron".

Chrja has been the most erratic player this game and seems to be playing the whole game independently of anyone else's input aside from Pral who also noticeably has just not really answered him. I don't think I've really misrepresented it it's just that from my perspective you're the Lady and so if I accept that information then what I've proposed doesn't seem unreasonable. The bits that you've included about wanting to vote either Chrja or Pral etc doesn't really change anything in my case if you're actually the Lady.

You also have been quite a bit less aggressive in your rebuttal of my case than you were when playing vs JiF or Chrja and I think it's because you know you're caught here. I kinda hope it's cuz you have a soft spot for me but you're more likely scum.

6 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I mean I wasn't really focusing but I've been trying to post here despite that because there's a distinct lack of activity. I'm not sure where pretending I didn't know the Night Man would get me other than someone saying "Shad was the Night Man you moron".

Chrja has been the most erratic player this game and seems to be playing the whole game independently of anyone else's input aside from Pral who also noticeably has just not really answered him. I don't think I've really misrepresented it it's just that from my perspective you're the Lady and so if I accept that information then what I've proposed doesn't seem unreasonable. The bits that you've included about wanting to vote either Chrja or Pral etc doesn't really change anything in my case if you're actually the Lady.

You also have been quite a bit less aggressive in your rebuttal of my case than you were when playing vs JiF or Chrja and I think it's because you know you're caught here. I kinda hope it's cuz you have a soft spot for me but you're more likely scum.

I'm just being honest with the town about what's going on in our QT.  While you're misrepresenting my words and I dont know why. 

This whole thing is weird and now I dont trust you at all.  I get a Neighbor invite.  I join.  You seem not be paying attention, so I explain.  I give you every piece of info that I have.  You then tell me you're going to view Krak.  I thought he was a good look because I had zero read on him.  I also suggested Pral for reasons I've stated about thinking he's scum.  Now you're claiming you decided to use it on me and and claiming I'm something I'm not and none of it adds up.

I'm not the ******* Lady and now I'm starting to feel like this Neighbor invite and subsequent misinformed peek was a set up to manipulate me based on my reads that I gave you in the QT.  Are you protecting Chrja or Pral?  You just admitted Chrja's erratic and playing a game independently but he was never someone that you considered to peek? Nor do you find his vote today opportunistic? 

I dont know man.  sh*t just got weird.  I'm lady like, I know that but I'm not the Lady.  I'm a Traveler. I told you I picked the Night Man.  You were confused.  And now looking back at our QT, you never told me who you picked.

Are you the Lady? 

On 1/31/2017 at 9:07 AM, Pralaya said:

You are getting one your way.

And, no Zander, I am not scum. I knew about the knives because I had a role to give which reloads knives. As The Captain, I don't have knives myself to kill others. 

Got it.  Sorry...totally over looked it.

4 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Yes booboo. Who's not paying attention now hueheu

Please, I over looked a subtle confirmation.  You didnt know the Night Man died.  lol

I've said before, I dont think your scum.  This just doesnt make sense.  I'm not the Lady.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

What did I lie about?  You didnt tell me in the QT and I didnt see the subtle confirmation that Pral was giving you sh*t.

I

I'm just pulling your tail. But I've got word that you're the Lady. Can anyone who knows anything about Framer clarify if it could potentially work as role-cops or just for alignments? I don't want to rule it out even though I think it's extremely unlikely.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Please, I over looked a subtle confirmation.  You didnt know the Night Man died.  lol

I've said before, I dont think your scum.  This just doesnt make sense.  I'm not the Lady.

Hey, I don't deny it, you're leaving out the fact that I'd gone on a massive bender the night before and I was completely out of it. :angry:

It does make sense if you're the Lady. I am sincerely sorry if you're not.

2 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Hey, I don't deny it, you're leaving out the fact that I'd gone on a massive bender the night before and I was completely out of it. :angry:

It does make sense if you're the Lady. I am sincerely sorry if you're not.

If you're telling the truth, dont be sorry.  I just dont what to tell you.  I'm not the Lady. 

Chrja is not the lady he's been receiving items and sh*t. Krak has been receiving items and sh*t. AJ is town. Pral is captain. I'm a traveller. Spoot is a traveller. Mate just admit you went to the surgeon and got it arranged ok? It's 2017 it's fine. We won't judge you here bro.

Basically, if you're town then Krak is scum cuz he's bullsh*tting about his receiving roles. You have claimed to have received no roles so far. You ARE the LADY.

8 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Chrja is not the lady he's been receiving items and sh*t. Krak has been receiving items and sh*t. AJ is town. Pral is captain. I'm a traveller. Spoot is a traveller. Mate just admit you went to the surgeon and got it arranged ok? It's 2017 it's fine. We won't judge you here bro.

Basically, if you're town then Krak is scum cuz he's bullsh*tting about his receiving roles. You have claimed to have received no roles so far. You ARE the LADY.

What are you talking about? I've received numerous roles.  

This is stupid at this point.  I'm arguing with someone who has false information and nobody else is even playing. lmfao