HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

On 25/01/2017 at 8:23 AM, Chrja said:

I can't remove the quote, just ignore it. 

Vote: Pralaya

why just come by, say that others post a lot and then go again. 

On 25/01/2017 at 9:02 AM, Pralaya said:

Because I have to catch up some 20 pages of game? Which is going to take a lot of time

On 25/01/2017 at 9:10 AM, Chrja said:

Unvote

Don't let me disturp you then. 

What is going on here

On 25/01/2017 at 2:01 PM, Kaylee said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 2 ) - Shad, JiF

JiF ( 2 ) - Chrja, 80

Chrja ( 5 ) - Zander, AJ, Racoon, Dice, JC

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch. 

OKAY, LET'S ALL TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

DEADLINE IN 11.5 HOURS (WEDNESDAY, 8:30 PM, EST)

This vote count is also bizarre. It would absolutely 100% retarded if Shad, JiF, Chrja, and 80 were all scum here. Like that is absolutely moronic right? They're all just voting each other in hopes of some mega bus tactic. That would have to be true if Chrja is scum here.

1 minute ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

This vote count is also bizarre. It would absolutely 100% retarded if Shad, JiF, Chrja, and 80 were all scum here. Like that is absolutely moronic right? They're all just voting each other in hopes of some mega bus tactic. That would have to be true if Chrja is scum here.

Well, we did have 80 bus Shad, and then JiF bus 80, so...

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, we did have 80 bus Shad, and then JiF bus 80, so...

Yeah but to have all four making only each other the targets is just way too risky. A single viewing or any kind of tracking just screws it up and it could happen. 

Let's consider their bussing strategy as well for a second. One of the scenarios where this crazy bus could seem like a good idea is if they had good knowledge of all the roles that were available to town. Given that Shad and JiF were role distributors then this makes a lot of sense. If Pral is town and they don't have "The Captain" in their QT, is the conclusion that they come to that this is a feasible strategy? There's a big part of me that says no because it's too much of a gamble if they're not aware of "town role-distributors". So Pral has some scum equity there.

4 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Spoot, do you remember how distributing roles worked? Does the distributor choose who to give what role? Does he HAVE to give out certain roles? I'm guessing he does because otherwise the scum ones could've just held onto all of theirs. 

From what I remember, Pral said he was able to choose who got what role, but as far any quotas, I have no idea.

FTR, JiF did give me a reloader role, which was very pro-town, so either he had to give it out, or there was posturing behind it.

5 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I don't get it why am I still alive? Is my read here so bad or what. Give me some feedback Spoots

I dunno. I was sure you'd be dead. I didn't think I'd be NKd, as I was easily fooled by JiF, and I thought Scum would opt to keep AJ around since I don't think he's even logged on since Saturday. I think they did us a favor by keeping you around.

On 25/01/2017 at 11:40 PM, D P R said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 4 ) - Shad, JiF, Pral, Crusher

Chrja ( 4 ) - Zander, Dice, JC, Spoot

Shad ( 5 ) - 80, Krak, Andrej, raccoon, Chrja

DEADLINE IN 2.25 HOURS (8:30 PM, EST)

On 25/01/2017 at 11:59 PM, Krak said:

So are we all just giving up on Hallia, Pac, Lizard, and Nol playing?

On 26/01/2017 at 0:19 AM, Krak said:

vote:lizzie

Other people started voting Lizzie (Dice and Crush) but his was the first that took votes off Shad. Protecting his buddy here?

On 26/01/2017 at 0:21 AM, Kaylee said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 3 ) - Shad, JiF, Pral

Chrja ( 2 ) - Zander,  JC

Shad ( 4 ) - 80, Andrej, raccoon, Chrja

Lizzie ( 2 ) - Dice, Krak

DEADLINE IN 1 HOUR (8:30 PM, EST)

On 26/01/2017 at 1:04 AM, Krak said:

EVERYONE COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW...

OVER SHAD

On 26/01/2017 at 1:05 AM, Krak said:

LOL

gg scum

On 26/01/2017 at 1:07 AM, Krak said:

Vote:Lizzie

Think he's our best chance to avoid a 2xNK for the second night in a  row.  Don't see us getting a majority on anyone else.

YES WE CAN!

CHANGE!

HOPE!

MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN!

On 26/01/2017 at 1:09 AM, Krak said:

I still think Shad is scum but honestly what is better at this point?

If enough people show up in the next 21 minutes that are willing to vote Shad then I'll happily switch but do you really see that happening?

Could be painted as a forced interaction. We kinda need the others to chip in. With 3 to lynch I don't want to vote anyone until they have.

3 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

That's interesting because we've received very similar roles and I chose the Captain.

Role-cops and sh*t are a thing. Krak is claiming to have received a cop role (which no one else has received) and viewed 80 as town. That is strange and convenient. 

I received a Role Cop (N4 I think) and viewed Krak coming up "Traveller".

80 was the Godfather, so wouldn't he be viewed as Town anyway?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I received a Role Cop (N4 I think) and viewed Krak coming up "Traveller".

80 was the Godfather, so wouldn't he be viewed as Town anyway?

Yeah that's my point. Seems kind of convenient. And also no one else has had a regular cop viewing gifted to them. Ugh if Krak came up as Traveller does that change things? All travellers have been town. Guess it makes sense to just lynch Pral and then lynch Krak tomorrow if we're still not done. 

3 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Yeah that's my point. Seems kind of convenient. And also no one else has had a regular cop viewing gifted to them. Ugh if Krak came up as Traveller does that change things? All travellers have been town. Guess it makes sense to just lynch Pral and then lynch Krak tomorrow if we're still not done. 

I could do that.

Now, the two people JiF said he was WTL, before he was lynched were Chrja and Pral. Was Scum continuing the trend of calling out a teammate there?