AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fibonacci said:

How was that not a PI call? The guy never turned his head. Even Nantz admitted it. 

Between all the non PI calls and the failure to see the backside feed of the Brady fumble, refs were intimidated.

Not sure if it would have made much difference since Steelers pass rush disappeared and their DBs shat themselves all day. Todd Haley calling running plays without Bell and down 2 scores most of the night was really  mind-boggling. Look the Pats don't have much of a pass rush and their DBs suck, hut if you run between the tackles they will shut you down. Looked they Steelers didn't bother to scout. Played right into their hands doing the one thing the Pats can stop. And gold star to Tomlin for leaving Rapelisberger in in a blowout last week to get injured. 

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Jim Nantz works for Kraft.

Kraft is chair of the broadcast committee and often has Nantz'boss in his booth with him for games

That is why they never go on the road for a Thursday game and had the extra day this week

NFL ******* blows

20 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Anyone notice that most of the final 4 teams use a fullback but we don't seem to need one?

Packers fullback pretty much started the blowout with a fumble. Better point; all 4 have and use TEs, like multiple TEs. 

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Ok. Easy schedule, soft conference. In terms of the Pats Super Bowl teams this one's at the bottom.

Pretty good if you make a superbowl.

Complaining about the schedule is a poor excuse  on top of the fact..there wasnt much "great teams" in the whole nfl this year

9 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Please let Kim Jong-un aim nukes at Houston before SB Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I think that is not called for.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Florham Park 

Image result for explosion gifs

Calling for nukes on American soil. sh*tbag thing to do.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Calling for nukes on American soil. sh*tbag thing to do.

MY POST WAS PORTRAYING THAT FLORHAM PARK WAS BLOWING UP BECAUSE NEW ENGLAND WAS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL 

i DID NOT MENTION ANY BOMBING OR NUKES 

*DISCLAIMER 

Integrity28 

Image result for shit stirrers gifs

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Congrats to NE.  The best franchise ive ever seen in any sport.  Its amazing what they accomplish every year.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Exactly no denying perfection and quality football. 

Lmfao, and you two call yourselves Jets fans.

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

MY POST WAS PORTRAYING THAT FLORHAM PARK WAS BLOWING UP BECAUSE NEW ENGLAND WAS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL 

i DID NOT MENTION ANY BOMBING OR NUKES 

*DISCLAIMER 

Integrity28 

Image result for shit stirrers gifs

Nobody here speaks your brand of stupid.

You said Florham Park and showed a nuke a couple posts after the other guy said nuke Houston.

It was a moron post by the biggest moron here.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody here speaks your brand of stupid.

You said Florham Park and showed a nuke a couple posts after the other guy said nuke Houston.

It was a moron post by the biggest moron here.

Yours neither you are a manipulator and a spin doctor who's only existence is to belittle others and mock others on this board. 

My post had nothing to do with nuking anything or anybody. 

Archived