AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

TRUTH,REALITY and FACTS 

Yes I am a Jets fan diehard lifelong. 

If you want to actually talk about "TRUTH,REALITY and FACTS" then how about the fact that these "perfect" Patriots were actually accused and found guilty of cheating in 3 of their 4 Super Bowls (all 4 if we're reeeeeeeeealllly getting technical)?

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Yours neither you are a manipulator and a spin doctor who's only existence is to belittle others and mock others on this board. 

My post had nothing to do with nuking anything or anybody. 

It was literally a photo of a nuke blast. Literally.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Yours neither you are a manipulator and a spin doctor who's only existence is to belittle others and mock others on this board. 

My post had nothing to do with nuking anything or anybody. 

A spin doctor..?? the fact I caught on to what that meant, but knew it was a completely made up name you just though of.. Jeez. 

oooo you're a Spin Doctor @Integrity28

Just now, Mogglez said:

If you want to actually talk about "TRUTH,REALITY and FACTS" then how about the fact that these "perfect" Patriots were actually accused of and found guilty of cheating in 3 of their 4 Super Bowls?

Did the NFL take away the championshiPS i must have missed that. 

Its games like today that I despise everything going on with the NY Jets this team is failure but I'm still a fan a diehard dedicated fan who will always speak his mind and offer his opinion regardless of what others think of me or it. 

There will always be the Integrity28's who sit back and wait for posts like I make so they can flex internet muscles and think they walk tall when in reality they are nothing but trolls. 

The worst outcome for Jets fans is watching NE in the Super Bowl.

Let's lighten the mood. Kraft was so lit, I'm surprised he didn't say to Nantz, "I wanna kiss you. I couldn't care lesssssss about the Jets struggling."  Nantz was praying for the invitation. You could see it his eyes, his pupils dilated from religious ecstasy. Hand to God, I was waiting for Nantz to dip Kraft on the dance floor ballroom style after he licked the sweat off of Tom Brady's heroic brow.  Tom Brady, that warrior has seen true battle many times. He jumped into enemy territory without a parachute, and saved millions of people blind-folded with both arms tied behind his back. He discovered gypsum, mica and rhodium. I've also heard that he plundered Alexandria and burned the library (unconfirmed). Ah, geez, Goodell's bonfire, Ernie Adams, history and sh*t, it all blends together. 

Nantz, he really is awful. Everything he says is a fireable offense. I've been railing about this overtly Cheats biased turd for years. Simms used to be way better than he is now, but he eventually got sucked in to the shameless pandering. Please, get this schmekel the hell out of here. Kick him to perpetual golf circuit hell - golf, a sport almost as bad as the non-sport NASCAR - and do the world a favor. 

I apologize in advance to Ricki Lander, anyone who likes golf, plays golf, speaks Yiddish or drives a go-cart in circles. 

29 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Let's lighten the mood. Kraft was so lit, I'm surprised he didn't say to Nantz, "I wanna kiss you. I couldn't care lesssssss about the Jets struggling."  Nantz was praying for the invitation. You could see it his eyes, his pupils dilated from religious ecstasy. Hand to God, I was waiting for Nantz to dip Kraft on the dance floor ballroom style after he licked the sweat off of Tom Brady's heroic brow.  Tom Brady, that warrior has seen true battle many times. He jumped into enemy territory without a parachute, and saved millions of people blind-folded with both arms tied behind his back. He discovered gypsum, mica and rhodium. I've also heard that he plundered Alexandria and burned the library (unconfirmed). Ah, geez, Goodell's bonfire, Ernie Adams, history and sh*t, it all blends together. 

Nantz, he really is awful. Everything he says is a fireable offense. I've been railing about this overtly Cheats biased turd for years. Simms used to be way better than he is now, but he eventually got sucked in to the shameless pandering. Please, get this schmekel the hell out of here. Kick him to perpetual golf circuit hell - golf, a sport almost as bad as the non-sport NASCAR - and do the world a favor. 

I apologize in advance to Ricki Lander, anyone who likes golf, plays golf, speaks Yiddish or drives a go-cart in circles. 

Nah, Nantz sucks at golf coverage too. 

Watching today it struck me that as good as Brady is. Belichick is just better. Him and his staff (that pretty much do what he designs anyway) are literally several levels better than any other head coach in the NFL. Give NE our terrible coaching staff and bring the NE coaching staff here, the hooded cheater would probably win the division with Hack at QB. He is just several steps ahead of everyone else.

4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Watching today it struck me that as good as Brady is. Belichick is just better. Him and his staff (that pretty much do what he designs anyway) are literally several levels better than any other head coach in the NFL. Give NE our terrible coaching staff and bring the NE coaching staff here, the hooded cheater would probably win the division with Hack at QB. He is just several steps ahead of everyone else.

Sad but true.......    they draft better, coach better and game plan better.   That defense  was better than any JETS defense in a long time. 

38 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Sad but true.......    they draft better, coach better and game plan better.   That defense  was better than any JETS defense in a long time. 

they also get away with holding , pass interference, and intentional grounding penalties more than any other team in the league.  it was amazing how many time the patise db's were back climbing the steeler receivers.  they didn't even attempt to look at the ball.  and, frankly, the steeler defense was terrible.

here's to hoping the falcons get the job done.

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

The worst day in Jet history was losing Belichick.  I do think the Jets would've had the Patriots' success (more or less) had he stayed. 

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

they also get away with holding , pass interference, and intentional grounding penalties more than any other team in the league.  it was amazing how many time the patise db's were back climbing the steeler receivers.  they didn't even attempt to look at the ball.  and, frankly, the steeler defense was terrible.

here's to hoping the falcons get the job done.

I am a FALCONS fan for 2 weeks.    But frankly, its time we just shut up and take our medicine.   Brady is , IMO, GOAT, top 3 at worst. 

Look at those players, all drafted and developed in the same drafts we had.  Its not luck.

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Once again though the folly of a great defense winning is exposed. Don't tell me about the Broncos last year or the Seahawks, they both still could pass. None of the final four defenses are all that good, and the Packers were especially awful. Pats do have the great talent of interfering with opposing receivers every down without getting called for PI, which is wonderful. And running the ball isn't so wonderful either. Defense and running the ball are basically a sucker bet. Go sit in the corner with Rex Ryan babbling about how your #2 vs the run. 

Simply have a good QB and pass effectively is what wins NFL  games. Now, Mr. Maccagnan,  go ahead and draft a safety and then an LB  and then a  CB while you have the sh*ttiest of offenses.If they do not upgrade the offense significantly I may be done with this collection of suck.    

And Dulcinea was a filthy whore. 

8 hours ago, johnnysd said:

BB really is just, another level.

Brady is great, but how do their decent but not amazing WR get that open every week?  Trade 2 of their top defensive players, and have #1 scoring D, no sweat.  That team is just so prepared, and never make the dumb mistake. 

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Its games like today that I despise everything going on with the NY Jets this team is failure but I'm still a fan a diehard dedicated fan who will always speak his mind and offer his opinion regardless of what others think of me or it. 

There will always be the Integrity28's who sit back and wait for posts like I make so they can flex internet muscles and think they walk tall when in reality they are nothing but trolls. 

The worst outcome for Jets fans is watching NE in the Super Bowl.

11 hours ago, jetrider said:

68625-funny-crying-baby-snot-bubble.jpg

Image result for lol gifs

Good football games today we are all pissed as Jets fans at the outcome why we feel the need to attack and fight each other is beyond me, 

Don't try to take the high road by talking about being a diehard fan. This has nothing to do with the Jets. I think you said something stupid and are trying to walk it back after being shamed. No spine whatsoever. 

15 minutes ago, chirorob said:

BB really is just, another level.

Brady is great, but how do their decent but not amazing WR get that open every week?  Trade 2 of their top defensive players, and have #1 scoring D, no sweat.  That team is just so prepared, and never make the dumb mistake. 

Yep.. I remember screaming at REX. "How the FUKK can you not cover Weker?"....  he's the ONLY receiver they have.  yet here we are,

2 midget WR's manhandle the Steelers.

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Yep.. I remember screaming at REX. "How the FUKK can you not cover Weker?"....  he's the ONLY receiver they have.  yet here we are,

2 midget WR's manhandle the Steelers.

They don't even have Gronk!

Shoot, remember early in the year where Gronk goes uncovered for a TD.  I hate the guy, hate the whole team, but it's just BB and everyone else.

58 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Once again though the folly of a great defense winning is exposed. Don't tell me about the Broncos last year or the Seahawks, they both still could pass. None of the final four defenses are all that good, and the Packers were especially awful. Pats do have the great talent of interfering with opposing receivers every down without getting called for PI, which is wonderful. And running the ball isn't so wonderful either. Defense and running the ball are basically a sucker bet. Go sit in the corner with Rex Ryan babbling about how your #2 vs the run. 

Simply have a good QB and pass effectively is what wins NFL  games. Now, Mr. Maccagnan,  go ahead and draft a safety and then an LB  and then a  CB while you have the sh*ttiest of offenses.If they do not upgrade the offense significantly I may be done with this collection of suck.    

And Dulcinea was a filthy whore. 

Peyton Manning had 9 TD's and 17 INT's and won a Super Bowl last season.   D was not as dominant, nor were any other D's this season. I'm not sure what the Steelers put on the field yesterday, but they were pathetic on defense. How many times can you leave Chris Hogan WIDE OPEN?!! And of course zero pressure on Tom Tom.  

Archived