AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Except what pisses me off is we came back with 19 and didn't let them score ALL second half just to come up short...we were ONE TD away from a super bowl. I'll never get over it. Ever. That was the most exciting year ever for me. Everyone doubted us. We beat Brady and Peyton on the road as heavy underdogs just to come up short. We pulled rabbits out of hats all season....man I could cry to this day about that lol.

The last Steeler TD that ended our SB dream in 2010:

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-22%20at%207.17.3

The last Fitz pick that ended our playoff dream in 2015:

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-05%20at%207.40.5

State Farm commercial with Aaron Rodgers car on fire, poor timing. I'm glad that President Jimmy Carter is doing well, even though he was a goober of a President. Aaron Rodgers looks like he's going to have an anxiety attack.  I feel sorry for no-one. Try being a lifer with the Jets. 

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Actually that's a picture of Hess Station and Integrity28 in the woods after I integrity28 had foot surgery do to the plantar fasciitis. Hess is very strong Nubian prince. 

Shouldn't integrity be hiding behind the bushes?

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ahem* I believe it's Shoulda', Coulda' and then Woulda' ..thank you very much.?

Well, in this case you woulda been believing wrong.  As an old guy and son of a prominent NY bookie I spent a substantial amount of my early years around degenerate, loser gamblers full of regret, which is where I first hear the term.  Within context, the version I used  fits our loser  team to a "T". :P

3 minutes ago, Il Mostro said:

Well, in this case you woulda been believing wrong.  As an old guy and son of a prominent NY bookie I spent a substantial amount of my early years around degenerate, loser gamblers full of regret, which is where I first hear the term.  Within context, the version I used  fits our loser  team to a "T". :P

So little has changed in your life, huh?  Well, not all of us are gamblers perhaps... :)

Archived