AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I never wanted Haley to replace Bowles. Haley doesn't have the temperament for this market.

Beasley is a better pass rusher. But in terms of bringing value they are about even.

that is not the issue.

you running around like a 5 year old who someone stole his binky every time someone say something bad about the Jets is the issue.

you should change your name to Pavlov's dog

2 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

How the heck Pats receivers were empty on those 3rd and longs? Unacceptable. Coaches lose their s.hit when they play in Foxboro. 

Steelers coaches totally over-rated. Frauds that per down their leg. Disappointing!

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Chris Hogan went undrafted and is on his 5th NFL team. Please tell me more about drafting a WR in the first round. A good QB can make most anyone look good. 

Julio Jones total disgrace. Didn't destroy Packers. FAKE NEWS!

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Chris Hogan went undrafted and is on his 5th NFL team. Please tell me more about drafting a WR in the first round. A good QB can make most anyone look good. 

Or a stud WR can make a QB look good. Works both ways. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I didn't say that the opposite wasn't true. Did I?

13 minutes ago, tfine said:

Or a stud WR can make a QB look good. Works both ways. 

But that isn't the case for Matt Ryan. When they double Jones, Matt still throws strikes and he should be MVP this year, anyone who can't admit that is just doing it in spite of they're "points". 

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Why does every team trip over their own feet playing the Pats? Bell hurts his hammy, WRs dropping balls including TDs, defenders leaving guys wide open, just bad NFL football.

Not to mention missing an XP. Also Pittsburgh was calling the bad plays that didn't work to punch it in on that last drive. They should have called the good plays that would have worked. 

Archived