Matty Ice

The_Butt_Fumble

8 minutes ago, Persiussa said:

Jets insider almost as a whole hated Matt Ryan. People thought he had a Pennington like arm and said he would never be a franchise QB.  The Texans should have taken him instead of Clowney. I was praying he would fall to us but it didn't happen. 

Bro, you high?

1 minute ago, TexJet said:

Clooney and Ryan came into the league just a few years apart. Other than that....yea Texans should have drafted Ryan. LOL.

Wow I guess my memory failed me there. Miami had the first pick and they took jake long.  I'm glad they didn't take Matt Ryan. 

The confusion with the Texans was not Matt Ryan. I knew there was a QB controversy the year clowney came out with the Texans. It was that most people had teddy bridge water as the first pick for a long time. Even up to the time of the draft the fans were still baffled bridgewaters stock was down and even some draft analysts didn't understand why NFL teams were rating him so low.  My mistake. 

7 minutes ago, TexJet said:

Clooney and Ryan came into the league just a few years apart. Other than that....yea Texans should have drafted Ryan. LOL.

I'm just waiting to hear how the Jets screwed up that draft by not picking Ryan three spots after Atlanta did. ;-) 

1 minute ago, Persiussa said:

Wow I guess my memory failed me there. Miami had the first pick and they took jake long.  I'm glad they didn't take Matt Ryan. 

The confusion with the Texans was not Matt Ryan. I knew there was a QB controversy the year clowney came out with the Texans. It was that most people had teddy bridge water as the first pick for a long time. Even up to the time of the draft the fans were still baffled bridgewaters stock was down and even some draft analysts didn't understand why NFL teams were rating him so low.  My mistake. 

LMFAO. Completely different years man... Clowney came out in 2014 and Ryan came out in 2008.

1 hour ago, TexJet said:

Actually, they were born the same year.  If you meant George Clooney and Meg Ryan that is.

Archived