Dan Quinn

Lizard King

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

History will show that Bowles is the better coach. You heard it here first.

Ryan to Jones, first down, Patriots 22 yard line, 4:47 on the clock.

If the Falcons take a knee 3 times, it's a chippie field goal that would either put the Patriots down by 10 at the 2 minute warning or they'd have to burn their timeouts and be down by 10 at maybe the 3 minute mark.

Dumbest playcalling in the history of the Super Bowl, maybe in the history of all sports.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If the Falcons take a knee 3 times, it's a chippie field goal that would either put the Patriots down by 10 at the 2 minute warning or they'd have to burn their timeouts and be down by 10 at maybe the 3 minute mark.

Dumbest playcalling in the history of the Super Bowl, maybe in the history of all sports.

SAR I

It's between that and Darrell Bevell's decision to pass the ball at the one yard line instead of giving it to Marshawn Lynch.

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

We finally agree on something. Spot on.

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Unbelievable.... Teams were 93-0 when winning by 19+ in the third quarter. This was an all-time choke job by Quinn & his Falcons and a legendary performance from Brady & Belichick.

it's literally either this or the yankees blowing the 3-0 series lead as biggest choke job in sports EVER!!!! 

and i think i give this the number 1 spot. you blow a 28-3 3rd quarter lead in the superbowl? thats just ******* terrible!!!!

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

So the FG would have been the equivalent of an Xtra point which aren't chippies as we saw earlier. 

20 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

the 3rd and 1 pass was the worst decision of this game

1 minute ago, C Mart said:

So the FG would have been the equivalent of an Xtra point which aren't chippies as we saw earlier. 

true, but the cheaters offense is dink and dunk all the way, the time left matters, and you could also factor in the :45 or so they gave away by not running it all the way down.  just moronic.

24 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

It's between that and Darrell Bevell's decision to pass the ball at the one yard line instead of giving it to Marshawn Lynch.

I think that one was worse, but this one was pretty bad as well.

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

the 3rd and 1 pass was the worst decision of this game

That and the countless times Matt Ryan called for the snap with 18 seconds left on the playclock.

Freeman was running wild the entire first half, he was essentially rested in the 3rd quarter plus a 90 minute halftime break!  The guy should have had fresh legs ready to get a few first downs to ice it.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

That and the countless times Matt Ryan called for the snap with 18 seconds left on the playclock.

Freeman was running wild the entire first half, he was essentially rested in the 3rd quarter plus a 90 minute halftime break!  The guy should have had fresh legs ready to get a few first downs to ice it.

SAR I

i was going ballistic when he was snapping the ball with all that time left. 

9 minutes ago, C Mart said:

What's your point?  That the Falcons milked the clock with aplomb and the only reason they lost was because Tom Brady is Tom Brady?

SAR I

Just now, neckdemon said:

i was going ballistic when he was snapping the ball with all that time left. 

Kyle Shannahan is in huge trouble.  The internet is blowing up with 49er fans wanting to rescind the head coaching job, Falcons fans want him burned at the stake.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

75 yards 6.8 YPA.  They were pummeling the Pats on the ground.  Not sure why they would stop, considering that it was in their interest to shorten the game.

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What's your point?  That the Falcons milked the clock with aplomb and the only reason they lost was because Tom Brady is Tom Brady?

SAR I

They lost because they couldn't stop Brady all 2nd half. The one play call everyone is 2nd guessing, the Falcons didn't execute it, Pats did. If the falcons ran it, got stopped, misssed the FG or fumbled they would have been 2nd guessed too. Everyone's new great hire HC defensive wizards D couldn't make a stop in the 2nd half and had the deer in headlights look. 

Archived