Bowles knows who new OC will be...

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You keep insisting that I'll do things that never happen.  It's what you do.  No one is popping off.  But you just keep coming back with the same tired story again and again.  

Youre too easy.  Really

Like I said, you're restraint is a result of my forecasting another melt from you. It's what you do. Credit for holding it together for 3 replies... but we all know it's coming. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Like I said, you're restraint is a result of my forecasting another melt from you. It's what you do. Credit for holding it together for 3 replies... but we all know it's coming. 

You say a lot of shlt.  Just like your forecasting it means nothing and is wrong.  

Whos we?  Who do you bundle into your group?  Who knows it's coming? Other than you? 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

You say a lot of shlt.  Just like your forecasting it means nothing and is wrong.  

Whos we?  Who do you bundle into your group?  Who knows it's coming? Other than you? 

Maybe "we" is all the imaginary folks you attributed 1 person's comment to earlier in this thread, when you were trying to sound like you were arguing against a majority.

Maybe it's rest of JN.

Maybe it's the voices in my head.

I'm not telling... but don't let that keep you from unraveling.

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Maybe "we" is all the imaginary folks you attributed 1 person's comment to earlier in this thread, when you were trying to sound like you were arguing against a majority.

Maybe it's rest of JN.

Maybe it's the voices in my head.

I'm not telling... but don't let that keep you from unraveling.

Only one who seems to be unraveling is you. I'm not.  

On 1/27/2017 at 0:40 AM, Jet Nut said:

Better question?

Where do you guys get that he hasn't interviewed anyone and how the hell do you know who has been offered, accepted or turned down the job?

You don't is the answer.

Thank you.Finally, someone said what 99.9% of the rest of us feel.

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I dared you not to. It was a good show of restraint so far to take the dare. You're misplaying your hand with the added layer of "I'm not, you are" and jumping all over every reply. 

Your position would have been stronger by just not flipping out in first reply, then ignoring the rest.

Enjoy your weekend, snap case.

35 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I'm using the fact that the Jets haven't hired any offensive coaches yet to reinforce my totally baseless supposition that the Jets are hiring a college coach as Offensive Coordinator #PerceptualBias 

Please be James Franklin 

35 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You're walking a very thin line here, my friend. There are anonymous posters here that will report you when their feelings get hurt. 

35 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I'm using the fact that the Jets haven't hired any offensive coaches yet to reinforce my totally baseless supposition that the Jets are hiring a college coach as Offensive Coordinator #PerceptualBias 

or Daboll of the Pats

Joe Moorhead was the HC of Furman when Dakota Dozier was there. Have to guess Mcc/Bowles would have talked to Moorhead last year when scouting/working out Hackenberg

Initial plan for when Chan Gailey retired? One hope was quarterbacks coach Kevin Patullo would be his successor. This fell through because of how much the Jets' offense struggled in 2016. Bowles still likes Patullo, but didn't want to give him the promotion, and couldn't force him on a new offensive coordinator. Normally, an offensive coordinator prefers to pick his own quarterbacks coach. 

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/01/senior_bowl_2017_christian_hackenberg_progressing.html

See that makes sense.

7 minutes ago, SOJ said:

You have a coach who hired these inept fools, fires them and now is searching for other coaches.  There is a common denominator here which should have told woody who he should have fired...

I agree, but it's hard to fire the customers and stay in business .

Archived