Super Bowl Sunday Fan Picks League (WIN MONEY $500)

Maxman

Alright, let's have some fun on Super Bowl Sunday. We are running a JetNation league on FanPicks. This is a daily fantasy sports league, meaning you pick the lineup that you think will get the most fantasy point on Super Bowl Sunday. All the information is below BUT PLEASE NOTE, we are giving away $50 in addition to what you can win through FanPicks. The $50 that I give will be randomly picked, you get one chance per entry.

Here is where it gets interesting. This is a cross sport league, you need 9 players in your lineup. 6 will be playing in the Super Bowl and 3 will be NBA players.

This 50 person CROSS SPORTS SUPER BOWL CONTEST features $450.00 in prizes and pays out the Top 10 . Cross Sports contests are unique to Fanpicks.com and the only PLACE ON THE FANTASY PLANET where you can play players from single events like the Superbowl! 

The top ten places will win money from FanPicks ($450 combined) and we are giving one lucky participant $50 as well. Two chances to win. Here is what you need to do.

Step One: If you don't already have one, create an account on Fan Picks using this JN Affiliate Link.

Step Two: Join the JetNation league on FanPicks. Please make sure if you create an account that you use the link in step one first, so that we get credit. Thank You! If that link doesn't work, just search in the lobby for the JetNation league. Password =  bowles

Step Three: This is a NFL & NBA league, so if you need lineup advice our partner Fantasy Sports US.com has a free week of premium lineups. Just visit FantasySportsUs.com and use the coupon code freeweek. They provide lineup advice, DFS tips and tricks so definitely check them out before filling out your lineup.

Thanks everyone and good luck!

Anyone want to join? I know nada about the NBA so it was weird picking a lineup that had Matt Ryan and Brook Lopez in it.

Although if Brook was on the Patriots I am sure he would be the best at whatever position Billy Boy told him to play.

I am going to pick the $50 winner on Friday afternoon. That part is random. There are only a few people signed up so the odds are pretty good. :)

I might have to tell Fanpicks to open the league up if we don't fill all 50 spots.

On 2/1/2017 at 11:16 PM, Maxman said:

I am going to pick the $50 winner on Friday afternoon. That part is random. There are only a few people signed up so the odds are pretty good. :)

I might have to tell Fanpicks to open the league up if we don't fill all 50 spots.

is this still going on? i logged in and it says the contest is disabled

Archived