Kaepernick to the Jets Speculation

JoJoTownsell1

5 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Sign him. Most people that oppose his peaceful protest have never served in the US Military. Many veterans including myself put our lives on the line so he can exercise his rights as an American. The Jets need football players. No doubt that Kaepernick makes the Jets a better team.

he's a douche who sucks, he was standing up for fairy tales while wearing pigs as cops socks and che guevera, castro t shirts.  I don't care if he is Tom Brady(which obviously he's not) he doesn't deserve to play for us, let him go play in canada.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Sign him. Most people that oppose his peaceful protest have never served in the US Military. Many veterans including myself put our lives on the line so he can exercise his rights as an American. The Jets need football players. No doubt that Kaepernick makes the Jets a better team.

He;s a sh*tty Qb as well

15 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Exactly he would also be the best QB on the roster as well. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

He doesn't throw interceptions. The most he's thrown in a season is 10. The problem is that his completion percentage is stuck around 60% career average

Which would be an improvement for recent Jets QB's.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

he's a douche who sucks, he was standing up for fairy tales while wearing pigs as cops socks and che guevera, castro t shirts.  I don't care if he is Tom Brady(which obviously he's not) he doesn't deserve to play for us, let him go play in canada.

I appreciate. Your opinion.

FACT. The Jets need a QB

FACT Kaepernick is an upgrade here

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

The kicker is when he said he didn't vote.  

Displayed the puddle depth under his stance, a complete inability to articulate a position because it lacked deeper conviction.

/political portion of this thread. 

1 hour ago, varjet said:

It would be an enormous personal and political embarrassment to him and Trump for his team to take Kaepernick.... 

Woody's life to date has been an enormous personal and political embarrassment. That's why predicting this move makes sense. 

One year deal for small money? Why not? Hack isn't going to be ready. They aren't drafting a QB. Petty isn't more than a viable backup long term. A bridge QB that they won't mind benching when Hack is ready to be thrust into the spotlight is probably the direction that they're heading. I doubt the Week 1 starter is currently on the roster. 

3 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Kaepernick is actually EXACTLY the type of QB the Jets should be aiming for this offseason - a high-upside, low floor play who won't come at too significant a short- or long-term cost.  You want a boom or bust vet, who will either hit it big enough to solve the Jets' QB problems long-term at a reasonable rate, or bust hard enough to give the Jets a high pick in a much better 2018 QB class.

If Kaep's that guy, sign me up.

It would make my life sooooo much easier if the Jets signed Kaepernick. I could take a big steaming dump on a box full of my Jets memorabilia, send it to Florham Park, and never worry about this sad sack, embarrassment of a franchise ever again....

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Stop it. Politics talk is ruining the Jets.

Haven't the Jets ruined the Jets enough without bringing politics into the mix?

Fvck.

This should be the only argument against signing Kap talked about here:

kapwat.0.gif

Why is #82 so upset? 

40 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

I appreciate. Your opinion.

FACT. The Jets need a QB

FACT Kaepernick is an upgrade here

talent wise? absolutely but:

1- could you imagine the uproar if we signed him?  

2- he seemed to care less and less about football, he wasn't in football shape last year and he played terribly.

the man has talent but outside of a year and half w/ Harbaugh he's been pretty bad even putting the off field nonsense aside.  he's not worth the risk.  you guys thought we had a circus in 2012, imagine w/ the way things are going in this Country right now w/ that clown in the biggest media market w/ our salivating media members?

28 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

One year deal for small money? Why not? Hack isn't going to be ready. They aren't drafting a QB. Petty isn't more than a viable backup long term. A bridge QB that they won't mind benching when Hack is ready to be thrust into the spotlight is probably the direction that they're heading. I doubt the Week 1 starter is currently on the roster. 

Is Hack ever going to be ready Carl or are we the team that experiments with a different QB every other year hoping to find a decent one. 

We are a QB starved organization have been for years we need some stability at the position sooner than later. 

Im not saying Kaep is the answer but right now he's better than anything we got. 

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Lol, thanks for exposing yourself 

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just because petty is not good and hack is not good does not make kaepernick good at all ever.  And the guy is very unlikable, we can do better even glennon or cutler would be better.

Futz is like able. He is not a winner. Kaepernick has been to a SB and. Brought that team back from a huge deficit.

28 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

talent wise? absolutely but:

1- could you imagine the uproar if we signed him?  

2- he seemed to care less and less about football, he wasn't in football shape last year and he played terribly.

the man has talent but outside of a year and half w/ Harbaugh he's been pretty bad even putting the off field nonsense aside.  he's not worth the risk.  you guys thought we had a circus in 2012, imagine w/ the way things are going in this Country right now w/ that clown in the biggest media market w/ our salivating media members?

Football is about talent. The Jets are clearly lacking in talent

27 minutes ago, King P said:

thanks for exposing yourself. "hands up, don't shoot!"

24 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Football is about talent. The Jets are clearly lacking in talent

the game is about much more than talent, just look at NE. they are probably middle of the pack talent wise.  yes we need much more talent but kaep is not worth the extra baggage he'd bring. he's still a project despite being in the league for 6 years or so,if hew as a finished product and we knew he'd be a good player then you can look away at some off the field nonsense, you could justify it but w/o the play to back it up we'd be taking a huge gamble that ultimately would likely be just another distraction holding us back.

14 minutes ago, King P said:

Castro is personal to me, and as much as juncalooney rambles, Castro was a murdering scumbag. I said it, and I'm glad. Joanne Chesimard hasn't been sleeping well for at least ten years. I feel so sorry for her. 

Archived