Attention: PSL Thiefs

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, kmnj said:

jets are going to have to do a massive price reduction in the better seats or it is going to be beyond embarrassing to woody and the league $700 tickets for such garbage wont fly this season

Makes sense.  I am sure SAR will have a few comments.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, Lupz27 said:

Well my son won't really care if the Jets are 15-0, or 0-15 at the game any time soon, he will just be pumped to be there with his dad.  Hopefully by the time he understands what's going on Sam Darnold has us winning 12+ games a year ?

Close your eyes guys and wake up for the 2018 draft. Hopefully God help us and we will have top 1 2 0r 3 pick

Good nite

#SUCKFORSAM

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2017 at 11:14 AM, section314 said:

The key is if the Jets will be competitive with the aftermarket if you wanted to get a PSL through the team.

they are not competitive.  we wanted to move and they said we would have to pay the difference.  

On 5/25/2017 at 7:48 PM, foxgt90 said:

2 PSLs in Coaches Club Section 113, Row 25, seats 23, 24 for $100 each. They were originally $30k each. That's 1/3 of 1 cent on the dollar. Unbelievable. 

what site was this on?

3 hours ago, kmnj said:

what site was this on?

It was listing number 52847 on pslsource.com. They were originally listed at $1500 each and then reduced to $100 each. I'm not sure if the listing was sold or was only removed.

2 PSLs in Coaches Club Section 113, Row 25, seats 23, 24 for $100 each. They were originally $30k each. That's 1/3 of 1 cent on the dollar. Unbelievable. 

They could sell those in a heartbeat if the seats didn't cost $700.00 a seat. It's unfortunate that the best valued seats at midfield are on the visitors side.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 2:48 PM, Lupz27 said:

2 tix, 15K PSL each, paid 1K each.  Moved from 9th Row to 1st Row on 40 in Mezzanine.

Someone explain to Roger Goddell that PSLs are NOT a good investment .

On 6/3/2017 at 11:23 PM, Jiminy Cricket said:

They could sell those in a heartbeat if the seats didn't cost $700.00 a seat. It's unfortunate that the best valued seats at midfield are on the visitors side.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I love the visitors side.  I'm on the 32 yard line, half way up in the lower section and have a clear view to the front of the Jets bench where I can see the goings on, reactions and interactions among the players and coaches  The visiting team has their backs to me and I really can't tell their demeanor from behind.  

34 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL!!!  I see the backs of my son and I in 137 in this photo.  Too funny.

Awesome!  Ideally now after doing more research  section 137, or 140 is where I'd like to sit, unfortunately I can't make that move because the PSL is $5000 more then the section I am in, BUT if I could sell my current PSL on the after market for the exact price I can buy someone else's on the after market in either of those sections next season that is my plan, hope it works out.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, question on this for the experts:

If I buy a $7500 PSL in the club, for example, section 209, am I then allowed after paying of the PSL in full to move to another area of the stadium in which the PSL costs $7500, such as lower goal line 109, without paying any premium/change fee?

3 hours ago, leonwashington2 said:

Hey guys, question on this for the experts:

If I buy a $7500 PSL in the club, for example, section 209, am I then allowed after paying of the PSL in full to move to another area of the stadium in which the PSL costs $7500, such as lower goal line 109, without paying any premium/change fee?

Havent you heard the Jets are suspending the PSL fees in certain areas of the stadium but I heard I cannot confirm  that if you call in on any unsold seat you can work a deal to avoid paying PSL fees. Good luck. 

On 1/19/2018 at 8:38 AM, leonwashington2 said:

Any unsold seat? Not just the sections they announced (mezz endzone)?

Thanks for the help guys, thinking about diving into season tickets for the first time as a lifelong fan. I know, I know, it's stupid. But it's always darkest before dawn, right?

Why is it stupid to each his own.

• 9 months later...

Archived