Stump Mitchell Officially New Jets RB coach

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Todd Bowles is forming the greatest assistant coaching staff in the history of the NFL.

They form like:

[who cares?]

you're really on a trolling tear the last week.  Sure sign you're not getting any.  You know... masturbating might be more fun then all the trolling.  Give it a whack.

59 minutes ago, KRL said:

Considering Forte & Powell are vets and don't need a lot of coaching, does Mitchell
coming on board indicate we'll be drafting a young RB to groom? 

The Jets already have 2 young RBs on the roster who he can develop . Considering the NFL Life-span of a RB, why add a player like Fournette when you have 2 players who can carry you forward for the next 2 years while you continue to build your roster .  Childs is a bigger back and Romar is a speed back and both compliment what Forte and Powell do at a bigger and speedier level if not experience level .

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I made a google spreadsheet of all the possible existing RB coaches. Then cross-references it with potential college coaches and coordinators that might be willing to become RB coaches. Then merged it with the short-list of offensive position coaches likely to want to transition from something like QB coach, to RB coach.

When it was all said and done, this guy was #3 overall on my wishlist.

I am underwhelmed by the hire, and look forward to the negative rep I will receive for saying so.

Your a real pisser Ape..:) 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

you're really on a trolling tear the last week.  Sure sign you're not getting any.  You know... masturbating might be more fun then all the trolling.  Give it a whack.

Do you consider masturbating..."getting some"?

• Upvote 1