Some rumors on the new offense (and O\C)

Maxman

10 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

WTF is with these kids trying to talk that way? If that little puke face spoke to me like that I would knock her god damned teeth down her throat, then staple that hole in her face shut or have it sewn shut surgically.

I was home sick one day and saw that episode.  nothing worse than a suburban kid acting skreet.

10 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

If he likes pass catching tightends maybe we should have tried to give amaro more of a chance. Happy we landed asj but according to this post which probably means nothing right now amaro would have been a fit

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hindsight is not part of the JETS strategy lol...  I couldn't agree more btw.

21 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

WTF is with these kids trying to talk that way? If that little puke face spoke to me like that I would knock her god damned teeth down her throat, then staple that hole in her face shut or have it sewn shut surgically.

It's what happens when the TV and other kids raise your child. A lot of parents aren't raising their kids with any morals, values, or cultural identity. 

56 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Except Amaro sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I don't think we really gave him a fair chance. The guy was injured one year and mediocre his first year. Not every player develops instantly and players can bounce back from an injury. His biggest problem is that he didn't fit in the system chan gailey wanted to use. (which shouldnt have mattered last season if they knew off the bat Gaily was retiring like they claimed)

On 2/4/2017 at 2:15 AM, Maxman said:

I heard this Morton guy is going to push Bowles to carry 3 tight ends and will keep at least 2 of them active on game day.

Also heard he is going to diagram plays on the white board that has the center snapping the ball to the quarterback, who then drops back and throws the ball towards the tight ends with an overhand motion.

In this new offense the tight ends will apparently be permitted to run routes.

I don't want to judge this guy. But having tight ends run routes and be targets in the passing game? What does he think this is 2015? Talk about old school.

We wish him luck but nsling is off the board?ot feeling good about this.

you mean the Fitz Laredo sling is officially off the board

Archived