******SUPER BOWL Game Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, neckdemon said:

Well it is what it is. Bill Bellichick basically scribbles F*ck The NYJ on a napkin and then goes to our rival to create the greatest dynasty in sports ever for us to suffer througg for the next 20 years

Don't worry, when we get Tyrod Taylor, we will have the last laugh! 

Just now, neckdemon said:

Well it is what it is. Bill Bellichick basically scribbles F*ck The NYJ on a napkin and then goes to our rival to create the greatest dynasty in sports ever for us to suffer through for the next 20 years

The Dolphins are our rival. We don't beat the Pats enough to call them our rival

12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Bowles pathetic? When did Bowles' team blow a 19pt. 4th quarter lead?

When has Bowles ever put us in a position to have a 19pt. lead in the 4th quarter? Just because Dan Quinn just completely blew this game doesn't change the fact our coach has yet to prove he is worthy of being our coach long term. 10-6 no playoffs and going 4-12 in an atrocious fashion isn't anything to get excited about. I support him going into this year and want to see him do good (I wouldn't have fired him either). But he has yet to prove to me that he is anything but an inept coach at this point. Next year to me is a prove it year he has showed and proved nothing.  

Just now, Reynolds1029 said:

When has Bowles ever put us in a position to have a 19pt. lead in the 4th quarter? Just because Dan Quinn just completely blew this game doesn't change the fact our coach has yet to prove he is worthy of being our coach long term. 10-6 no playoffs and going 4-12 in an atrocious fashion isn't anything to get excited about. I support him going into this year and want to see him do good (I wouldn't have fired him either). But he has yet to prove to me that he is anything but an inept coach at this point. Next year to me is a prove it year he has showed and proved nothing.  

That's fine. I think Dan Quinn is Todd Bowles with a better roster. 

Just now, HessStation said:

I would actually much rather never sniff a SB than to have never won one and then lose like that. Jets/Browns >>>>>>Falcons. So there's that. 

This is why having that title, 48 years old it may be, still has value. Because it is hard to win a Super Bowl.

It's almost as if Cleveland gave up their post to Atlanta as most tortured sports city.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

This is why having that title, 48 years old it may be, still has value. Because it is hard to win a Super Bowl

Except I wasn't even born yet but yeah, that's nice. I sitll couldn't handle being a Falcons fan right now. I seriously don't think I could handle it. 

Mods: please put up a "Patriots & Belichick & Brady GOAT" as this site's front page banner as a show of respect for the greatest NFL franchise of the 21st Century.

Like many of us, I used to be in denial about this. Seeing the Pats win 5 trophies makes it hard to deny.   

Having the Pats in our division is the closest we've come to greatness since 1969.   Bleh. 

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I would actually much rather never sniff a SB than to have never won one and then lose like that. Jets/Browns >>>>>>Falcons. So there's that. 

those are the worst games, when you have a lead but it doesn't turn into a blow out, you get into "hang on tight and pray" mode

so may things went right, then so many things went wrong. even little things like the injury timeouts the falcons had to burn to not bleeding the clock all the way on that fateful drive up 8.  

I shudder to think what it would be like to suffer that one

Even soo. Here in my country, Brazil more and more pats fãs will be created. We like to say this season going way. Man...Its sucks because everyone will say Brady its a god for that SBLI. I put the guilt of losing a SB in for Falcons players Who tought the SB was Just owned by them. The game only ends at the last whistle. Just it. Let's see how will be our the next season after this

Sent from my GT-I9505 using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, pfilippone said:

Mods: please put up a "Patriots & Belichick & Brady GOAT" as this site's front page banner as a show of respect for the greatest NFL franchise of the 21st Century.

Like many of us, I used to be in denial about this. Seeing the Pats win 5 trophies makes it hard to deny.   

Having the Pats in our division is the closest we've come to greatness since 1969.   Bleh. 

itas impossible to deny. greatest ever. thankfully it's almost over

Just now, Larz said:

those are the worst games, when you have a lead but it doesn't turn into a blow out, you get into "hang on tight and pray" mode

so may things went right, then so many things went wrong. even little things like the injury timeouts the falcons had to burn to not bleeding the clock all the way on that fateful drive up 8.  

I shudder to think what it would be like to suffer that one

The worst loss I have ever suffered as a Jets fan was the Doug Brien game. I cried at that one. This is far worse than that

Let's try and learn from this, and hope the Jets do too.

Kraft and Blank are self-made, successful men.  Woody....

Bowles and Quinn were viewed as interchangeable.  Over the last 10 years they have stunk enough times to be able to draft Ryan, J. Jules and Beasley.     Like 2 top 3 picks.  When was our last one of those?

The Patriots have the best HC ever to live and a solid supporting cast of coaching junkies, which includes an evil genius that they hide.  Their coaches are not former NFL players-they are D III college football players who had to take real classes, study and graduate.

Three WRs are mostly UDFA, and two of the better ones did not even play WR in college.  Their QB is a 6th round draft pick that people thought was slow and fat.  They traded one of their best defenders to the Browns because he was insubordinate.  

So big lessons-tank when you can to draft top players.   Emphasize quality coaching and player development.  Stick with your system.  

The Patriots will have it hard when Brady and Bellichick move on, but until then, we are the Jets.  

I hope Woody Johnson,Mike Maccagnan,Todd Bowles and the entire NY Jets organization watched what just transpired tonight we are an organization in dire disorder and we need change. 

Agreed dude. Some of aspects of NY Jets organization is a need tô chance in entire organization. Hope we will be one of the better team in the NFL. YES. I HOPE!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using JetNation.com mobile app

39 minutes ago, pfilippone said:

How about you go f*ck yourself with an axe?

Archived