Pats Suck

RutgersJetFan

22 minutes ago, Pequod said:

You are correct, being the self hating jealous fan base that resides on this site.

Greatest comeback in Super Bowl history along with the MVP and GOAT Tom .Brady.

All of Patr**ts Nation  and New England Love the Pats and Tom Brady!

They could win again next year and their legacy will always remain tainted.  They're a cheating pack of pigs that many hold contempt for. 

In 20 years if you don't think "cheaters" will be the first word that pops into most peoples heads when discussing Tom Brady and the Pats then you're deluding yourself. 

Congrats.

1 hour ago, Pequod said:

You are correct, being the self hating jealous fan base that resides on this site.

Greatest comeback in Super Bowl history along with the MVP and GOAT Tom .Brady.

All of Patr**ts Nation  and New England Love the Pats and Tom Brady!

You still live in New England and probably have sex with a girl missing teeth, maybe your cousin?

This really was a season for the ages.

Have to deal with a long long off season in which every single thread is about Fitzpatrick.

We draft a wimpy ilb in the 1st round and a non entity in the 2nd round  (while another team stumbles on a franchise looking Qb in round 4)

Our coach who had some issues in year one , looked 100% out of his depth in year two doing everything worse.

Most of the best players on the team, lost it, got hurt checked out, loafed around, had bad attitudes.

The usual sacrificial lamb coaches were let go except for the worst parts of the team, defense coordinator and special teams.

We have no QB at all right now and will be scrapping the crud off the bottom of the lasagna pan to find one.

The Pats have their normal waltz to the super bowl playing a lousy Houston team and a flawed steelers team.

Just when it looks like a ray of sun will shine with the pats getting whipped in the super bowl the other team collapses, has a brain cramp and hands the super bowl to them.

Next year cannot be possibly worse.......can it?

Just now, Gen X Jet said:

At some point you have to take a step back, realize we are witnessing history, and appreciate that history.  

the way i'm feeling now i don't want any die hard jet fan to step back and appreciate anything in this sport right now.  football sucks for us.  it just sucks.  

9 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

At some point you have to take a step back, realize we are witnessing history, and appreciate that history.  

No doubt, years from now SI will be doing throwback articles about this game and books will be written about the pats dynasty. I never saw Joe Namath or johnny Unitas play, but I can say I saw Brady the GOAT.

53 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Ricky the Dragon Steamboat won the WWF Intercontinental Championship like 8 times in the 80's.

I put Bradys accomplishments right in line with that...

In other words...  who gives a f--k. 

1 hour ago, Barkus said:

No doubt, years from now SI will be doing throwback articles about this game and books will be written about the pats dynasty. I never saw Joe Namath or johnny Unitas play, but I can say I saw Brady the GOAT.

One way Unitas beats Brady he was a 9th rd pick by Pitt and cut..LOL

Archived