Jets announce Jeremy Bates as their new QBs coach & 2 Other Offensive Assts

C Mart

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Please let's say NO to Cutler!

There is a reason why Bears fans are clamoring for Tyrod Taylor, because he is an instant UPGRADE over Cutler, even though Taylor may in truth be a middle of the pack QB!

Here is a "Cutler to the Jets link".........No one says Cutler would help us and most posters said Cutler should retire!!

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/85236-Cutler-to-the-Jets

Cutler wouldn't help a team whose present starters are Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenburg? 

I see another fan base has illogical fallen in love with frigging tyrod taylor..

Signing and paying Cutler would be a catastrophic decision by the FO that would result in mass firings and pandemonium amongst the fan base.  

The only winners would be Manish Mehta and porky Cannizzaro.  They would have an absolute field day writing slam pieces every other day.

Cutler is a poor mans Jeff George.  If we sign this pile of dung I'll vomit all over Floram Park.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Cutler wouldn't help a team whose present starters are Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenburg? 

I see another fan base has illogical fallen in love with frigging tyrod taylor..

I will quote a fan for your convenience and provide a link...

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/84580-Cutler-s-new-home

HawkBear stated "Cant wait to see the sorry ass team that thinks they can win with him."

Please note that these fans have no dog in the hunt of who will start for the Jets, rather they know that Cutler is not good anymore and Cutler at best would be looking for another payday!!

13 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I will quote a fan for your convenience and provide a link...

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/84580-Cutler-s-new-home

HawkBear stated "Cant wait to see the sorry ass team that thinks they can win with him."

Please note that these fans have no dog in the hunt of who will start for the Jets, rather they know that Cutler is not good anymore and Cutler at best would be looking for another payday!!

Yeah like quoting one fan on another fan-site would have any more credence than quoting one fan on this site.

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Yeah like quoting one fan on another fan-site would have any more credence than quoting one fan on this site.

I am just saying that a fan of the team from which the player comes from may have insights we don't since we are not fans of said team.

You want Cutler, I don't.

Neither of us has the true power to pull the trigger, but IMO I think that Cutler would ensure the Jets would be awful for the next two years and no Bears fans seems to think that Cutler will be good for another team.

3 hours ago, Stonehands said:

Lazy press, Bears former QB coach = Cutler to the Jets. How long before they report Tyrod Taylor to the Jets from the Vrable hiring?

ask..answer

via Rich Cimini

Cutler is expected to be cut or traded by the Bears, but don't expect him to land with the Jets. From what I hear, they won't be suitors for Cutler. I think Tyrod Taylor (if he's cut by the Bills) and free agent Mike Glennon are higher in the Jets' pecking order than Cutler.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/66829/jets-newly-hired-qbs-coach-has-ties-to-jay-cutler-but

4 hours ago, C Mart said:

ask..answer

via Rich Cimini

Cutler is expected to be cut or traded by the Bears, but don't expect him to land with the Jets. From what I hear, they won't be suitors for Cutler. I think Tyrod Taylor (if he's cut by the Bills) and free agent Mike Glennon are higher in the Jets' pecking order than Cutler.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/66829/jets-newly-hired-qbs-coach-has-ties-to-jay-cutler-but

For me this is Good News!!!

Thank you so much!!!

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

For me this is Good News!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Wait .....that is not news.

Do you know how many times Cimini speculated on what the jets will do in future and was right?

I don't recall EVER!!!!!!!

Yet time and time again these hacks make these speculations and everybody reports them as a "report" which most seem to think stands for fact and in 3 months the complete opposite will happen ant everybody forgets what everyone said then the whole vicious cycle repeats

I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

Rant complete

Carry on.

To tell you the truth, I don't know how I would feel about a possible Cutler signing with the Jets .  On the 1 hand, if protected, there no part of the field Cutler can't reach .  On the other hand, he will throw the ball to the opponent many times and his contract will be more than what we paid Fitzy ,  Personally, I think I would prefer to see a competition between McCown, Hack, Petty and either Watson or Trubisky .  Fact of the matter is, there will be a Vet in the QB room, and I don't want that player to possibly wreck our Cap even more than it is .

I think I will wait and accept who ever the Vet is .

Archived