Every throw from Mike Glennon

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Just watched those clips Villain, sadly, some of Glennon's passes were incomplete. The Jets don't need a quarterback who throws incomplete passes sometimes.

Besides, my buddy told me Glennon had a head-to-head QB completion with Josh McCown and he lost, even though he had Mike Evans, Vincent Jackson, Keyshawn Jonnson, Warrick Dunn and Mike Alstott to throw to.

Pass.

All those targets available to Glennon in his rookie year lets not forget. lol. 

• Upvote 2

If we take anyone BUT a QB at #6, I am officially, since 1988, at three years old, done with this franchise.  I can't watch another ******* season, not another ******* season with some shotty, 3rd round, 2nd round, retread, 40 year old rapist, Harvard educated journeyman piece of sh*t Quarterback play.

I'm out. See ya.

I went back and rewatched a handful of Glennon's All 22s game tapes in 2014.  He kind of reminds me of a less athletic Geno with better footwork; needless to say, I'm not impressed.  He underthrows A LOT of passes especially deep.  I thought the scouting report on Glennon was that he had a strong arm?  

7 minutes ago, legler82 said:

I went back and rewatched a handful of Glennon's All 22s game tapes in 2014.  He kind of reminds me of a less athletic Geno with better footwork; needless to say, I'm not impressed.  He underthrows A LOT of passes especially deep.  I thought the scouting report on Glennon was that he had a strong arm?  

You'll be able to see the rest here soon enough if interested

March 7-9 -- Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2016 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9.

damn, we got a month to go?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Mike Glennon doesn't care this much about Mike Glennon.

It's almost creepy at this point.

I'm afraid that Glennon is gonna go missing and end up in Villain's basement gagged, naked, and strapped to a chair where he will be forced to watch game tape (i.e. GIFs) of his own performances.

"Do you see it now, Mike?"

"Do you SEE it?"

• Upvote 3

Thanks for doing these, I know they take a ton of time just to get the plays, labeling them, and uploading them in succession.  

If we sign Glennon, I'll do a lengthy breakdown of him, but I think he's going to get paid this off-season, and I doubt we can afford him with the money he'll get and the holes we have to fill.  

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, win4ever said:

Thanks for doing these, I know they take a ton of time just to get the plays, labeling them, and uploading them in succession.  

If we sign Glennon, I'll do a lengthy breakdown of him, but I think he's going to get paid this off-season, and I doubt we can afford him with the money he'll get and the holes we have to fill.  

You're welcome. 

Nice job by the OP taking the time to provide us with some actual relevant and tangible material by which to analyse the pros and cons of a likely key target this offseason"..thanks

nice job also by the handful of posters who also took the time to acknowledge that

I liked Glennon coming out of college and there's a lot to like from his TB film but as others noted I sense he's going to be ridiculously overpaid a la Brock Osweiler. Hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, win4ever said:

Hey Win4ever is it you that does the all22 breakdowns throughout the season?...if so great job man I really found those useful and appreciate you taking the time. I'm sure you have a life to live rather than constantly cutting  up tape for this site but would be interested in some college analysis if you are minded to have a go. Either way thanks again for providing the analysis throughout the season

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Villain: Hey guys, for those of you saying Mike Glennon isn't capable of doing X,Y,Z, here are some clips of him doing X,Y and Z.

JetNation Posters: Whatever dude, you just have an agenda.  Why don't you post some of his bad passes.

Villain: Fair point, I'll take the time to pull every throw he's ever made for the sake of objectivity so a few of you can actually watch him play football before commenting on how well he plays football.

JetNation Posters: Oh my god, what a waste of my valuable message board time.

SMH

So, I see you've been paying attention! lol. 

It's unexplainable I tell ya! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, redlichtie said:

Nice job by the OP taking the time to provide us with some actual relevant and tangible material by which to analyse the pros and cons of a likely key target this offseason"..thanks

nice job also by the handful of posters who also took the time to acknowledge that

I liked Glennon coming out of college and there's a lot to like from his TB film but as others noted I sense he's going to be ridiculously overpaid a la Brock Osweiler. Hope I'm wrong.

You're welcome. I will have the Philly game up soon. 

It's funny, going through these games I can actually see how this guy has gotten better in some aspects of his game. 

As stated before, im not saying that he's a top 10 talent, but this guy is a NFL starting quarterback. If he can get some stability I believe that people will be pleasantly surprised by this kid.