Are the Jets going to be worse than last year?

UnitedWhofans

15 hours ago, nyjunc said:

we have no idea who will be good and bad, the last time we faced the Falcons in 2013 we thought a sure loss b/c they were coming off a home loss in the NFC Championship Game and they turned out to be mediocre and we beat them.  last year we all heard about our tough sched, our sched wasn't very tough we just sucked.

It's hard to predict records when it's even before FA/Draft

In 2013 the people who know everything all said we were by far the worst team in the NFL we went 8-8

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/18/2017 at 0:30 AM, thadude said:

It's hard to predict records when it's even before FA/Draft

In 2013 the people who know everything all said we were by far the worst team in the NFL we went 8-8

exactly and a year ago people were talking SB for us and how we'd dethrone the Pats in the AFC east.  it's hard to predict from year to year unless you have a  true great QB like NE, GB, Pitt,...- you know those guys are making the playoffs.

On 2/17/2017 at 8:50 AM, nyjunc said:

we have no idea who will be good and bad, the last time we faced the Falcons in 2013 we thought a sure loss b/c they were coming off a home loss in the NFC Championship Game and they turned out to be mediocre and we beat them.  last year we all heard about our tough sched, our sched wasn't very tough we just sucked.

I agree with your post.  It's very difficult right now to know how good or bad our opponents are going to be in 2017.

5 hours ago, nyjunc said:

exactly and a year ago people were talking SB for us and how we'd dethrone the Pats in the AFC east.  it's hard to predict from year to year unless you have a  true great QB like NE, GB, Pitt,...- you know those guys are making the playoffs.

I wasn't, Would have thought Jets fans would be smarter given past experiences.

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I wasn't, Would have thought Jets fans would be smarter given past experiences.

I thought we'd take a step back(not 5) but many were talking us up as far as challenging NE especially w/ Brady missing 4 games.  unless you have a top QB any team can pretty much stink or be good in a given year.  our sched looked really tough on paper last year, it turned out to not be so bad we just sucked.  if we played in 2016 like we did in 2015 we make the playoffs in 2016.

Archived