Report: Jets Decline Option on Clady, set to Become Free Agent

JetNation

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/16/2017 at 2:39 PM, UnitedWhofans said:

That's the key sentence. That makes sense. 

However, as with most of Macc's moves, it's not going to affect the future much because they are going to get a 4th round pick anyway via the comp pick from Snacks, which was at risk for signing Jenkins. So at the end of the day, they will 7 picks as they had before. 8 picks would have been gravy, but 7 is fine too

So that kind of shows why I think Macc is better than Idzik and Tanny. He gets draft picks back in trades unlike Tanny and he can trade away extra picks, unlike Idzik who used them all and got nowhere, while not having a major consequence

Here's that website you like explaining why Sperm and Dom are right and you're a dissembling yutz: http://www.ganggreennation.com/2017/2/17/14634880/how-ryan-clady-really-cost-the-jets-a-fourth-round-pick

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Here's that website you like explaining why Sperm and Dom are right and you're a dissembling yutz: http://www.ganggreennation.com/2017/2/17/14634880/how-ryan-clady-really-cost-the-jets-a-fourth-round-pick

give me a break

before every draft you always here the term "this is a deep draft" oh yeah...they must give out crystal balls now to the million jets bloggers out there

if everyone  "second guessed" them self on every decision if ido this, then that, then this, then that my god that person is destined to fail as they would never make any decisions or take any chances and let the world roll them over.   life is risk.

14 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Simple math. lose a pick, gain a pick. Net loss of zero.

And as I have said 8 picks is just gravy. AS long as he keeps the 7 picks, hes fine.

6 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

give me a break

before every draft you always here the term "this is a deep draft" oh yeah...they must give out crystal balls now to the million jets bloggers out there

if everyone  "second guessed" them self on every decision if ido this, then that, then this, then that my god that person is destined to fail as they would never make any decisions or take any chances and let the world roll them over.   life is risk.

WOw, had not thought it this way...SickJets, thank's

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

WOw, had not thought it this way...SickJets, thank's

i got an idea

lets fire Macc and bowels and scouts and the whole fcking lot of them and start over

and then we can wait until they inevitably make mistakes and then fire their fcking asses...

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Simple math. lose a pick, gain a pick. Net loss of zero.

And as I have said 8 picks is just gravy. AS long as he keeps the 7 picks, hes fine.

Give me your Porsche and I'll have my sister touch your penis same thing hahahaha my sister is hideous 

7 hours ago, dbatesman said:

So reading above, net one 4th round pick = net two 4th round picks. I get it now.

If Maccagnan was really smart he'd trade our one 4th round pick for two of them, since other teams will see they have the same net value. Then parlay those two into four more, under the same premise. An hour's worth of phone calls and we could have every pick in the 4th round this year. Go get 'em, Macc!!

Our O-line is a mess right now.  Everything on offense starts with the line.  Doesn't matter who we put behind center if our line is sh*t.  At this point, we need a complete rebuild.  I'd be going O-line first round or trading down.  We gotta fix this or we'll never be good.  Sure our secondary is horrendous, but I think that is more coaching than talent.  Our O-line has been neglected for over a decade and it shows.

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Don't think it's as bad as some make it. Ijalana has some good games last season. Don't remember many complaining about him during the season. Winters is a good player. So is Carpenter. Shell could be up and coming. We need to draft or sign a center

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The same thing you are saying about Ijalana and Shell, some are saying about Johnson

Archived