Happy Birthday JetNation

Maxman

JetNation is 12 years old today. Just wanted to make a short birthday post. It has been an amazing 12 years here. The site continues to grow, year after year. The size of the site, the size of our social media following and the # of page views here each month are beyond impressive. To get over a million page views some months, just insane!

None of it would be possible without the best Jets fans on the web calling this place home. So a big thank you to you all.

Happy Birthday JetNation. 

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Scout is lurking......drooling, its jaws chomping at air......circling.....watching.....waiting....

Scout sucks.

Happy B Day JI, the best Jets message board despite it containing people who actually believe in Bubba Gump Bowltite :P

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

JetNation is 12 years old today. Just wanted to make a short birthday post. It has been an amazing 12 years here. The site continues to grow, year after year. The size of the site, the size of our social media following and the # of page views here each month are beyond impressive. To get over a million page views some months, just insane!

None of it would be possible without the best Jets fans on the web calling this place home. So a big thank you to you all.

jnfirst_zpstvzisv9d.jpg

With content like this, it's amazing it took you so long to get to 1M posts a day.

Congratulations to the best Jets forum message board on the internet world wide web.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

ea29af987a44bba9d8390759895fe3f5.jpg

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

I've spent over 90% of my adult life living outside of the city/state I was born in, but once the Internet came along...it made JetNation.com possible.  

Whether I was in Florida, Turkey, England, Korea, Iraq, Korea (again) Qatar or down the road in Baltimore, I always had somewhere to go that allowed me to ponder/discuss/debate/argue the Jets with fellow Jets fans at JetNation.com.

Thanks, Phil!!

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That a bunch of flunkies succeeded. It's unamerican.

Not sure the site every really succeeded. If you take all the posts out by the illegals there isn't much left. There will be a recount at some point and that should set the record straight. :)

On 2/16/2017 at 2:53 PM, Maxman said:

Awesome job Max. 

You friends @

Scout.clown

On 2/16/2017 at 1:53 PM, Maxman said:

None of it would be possible without the best Jets and 5-time Superbowl Champion Patriots fans on the web calling this place home. So a big thank you to you all.

Fixed.

Seriously, Congrats Maximus.  It is a testament to you, the mods and more often then not great Jets' fans.

15 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Fixed.

Seriously, Congrats Maximus.  It is a testament to you, the mods and more often then not great Jets' fans.

Thanks, I never really thought about it that way but you are right. All the cheating by the Patriots, it definitely helped out our post counts along the way.

On 2/17/2017 at 3:53 AM, Maxman said:

I remember that fateful day back in February 2005 when you PM'ed me and asked me to join Jet Nation.

Sure doesn't seem like it was 12 years ago.....

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:08 AM, Maxman said:

Not sure the site every really succeeded. If you take all the posts out by the illegals there isn't much left. There will be a recount at some point and that should set the record straight. :)

LOL, good job preventing the Russians from hacking into the site.

Congrats, Max.

After the demise of JI, 12 years ago finding JN  was like waking up with a searing hangover and not knowing where you are nor where your wallet is nor where your car is parked nor who this questionable girl is next to you-and being given all of your stuff, a cold Yohoo,a  BEC  and aspirin, directions to said vehicle and a quick  escape route  plus  a cooler of ice cold adult beverages. Thank you, Max. 

On 2/26/2017 at 1:36 AM, ARodJetsFan said:

I remember that fateful day back in February 2005 when you PM'ed me and asked me to join Jet Nation.

Sure doesn't seem like it was 12 years ago.....

So I just went back looking for the list of everyone who go the original invite. I couldn't find it, but I did find a bunch of original emails. Damn I wish I didn't read all that, including the email I received when I was banned from ji. I would probably do a lot of things differently if I had to do it all over again. But oh well, here we are. :)

Archived