Jets’ Revis Turns Himself in to Police

JetNation

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Is it me or do these dudes not look terribly intimidating? 

If they were 225 collectively, I'd be shocked but hey, what's not fun about filming and bragging about knocking 2 dudes out who have probably never been in a physical altercation in their lives? 

the only thing I'm taking from this thread was that awesome video against Dallas, it's tearing my heart out  - watching Revis of old (instead of old Revis), heck, that was Joe McNight of blessed memory who blocked that punt, I remember that game... what the heck happened to us?... 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

If they were 225 collectively, I'd be shocked but hey, what's not fun about filming and bragging about knocking 2 dudes out who have probably never been in a physical altercation in their lives? 

I know right? He was very excited about it. I just can;t help but laugh how certain posters are acting like the guy was in fear of his life. LOL  These were couple of drunk fanboys that just caught Revis on a bad night.  They probably asked him about his drop off this season and he beat the piss out of him because he has been wanting to beat the piss out of everyone for downing his game.  Remember that whole disrespecting him thing? 

Though I do agree. He will be found less than guilty and will end up with a civil suit probably ending up  paying off those two young brutish fellas student loans from an Ivy league college.  Really a none story. Revis just had a bad night. Those dudes wrong place wrong time.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I know right? He was very excited about it. I just can;t help but laugh how certain posters are acting like the guy was in fear of his life. LOL  These were couple of drunk fanboys that just caught Revis on a bad night.  They probably asked him about his drop off this season and he beat the piss out of him because he has been wanting to beat the piss out of everyone for downing his game.  Remember that whole disrespecting him thing? 

Though I do agree. He will be found less than guilty and will end up with a civil suit probably ending up  paying off those two young brutish fellas student loans from an Ivy league college.  Really a none story. Revis just had a bad night. Those dudes wrong place wrong time.

The story of his last two years as an NFL player.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

So what if Revis was cruising for drunk babes in skimpy nightclub attire. He sure didn't ask those twits to show up and ruin his night.

4 minutes ago, jetrider said:

So what if Revis was cruising for drunk babes in skimpy nightclub attire. He sure didn't ask those twits to show up and ruin his night.

Doesn't even look like he was the one who hit them.  No chance in hell he gets any jail time, nor does it ruin his legacy (if he actually did it).  At worst, he may have knocked out two drunk guys.  He didn't beat a woman or child.

Just now, detectivekimble said:

Doesn't even look like he was the one who hit them.  No chance in hell he gets any jail time, nor does it ruin his legacy (if he actually did it).  At worst, he may have knocked out two drunk guys.  He didn't beat a woman or child.

Agreed. Four goons in the video and no Revis.

No guns, drugs, hookers, Hummers, Escalades, or Navigators involved. He's squeaky clean in my book and a hero. 

14 minutes ago, jetrider said:

I agree but at the same time just because somebody ruins your night it does not give you the right to knock them out cold and then taunt them as they lay there in la la land. I swear I can;t help but think they said something about him losing a step. He was all like, "Lose a step? bam pow, boom."  Dude got a healthy ego.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I agree but at the same time just because somebody ruins your night it does not give you the right to knock them out cold and then taunt them as they lay there in la la land. I swear I can;t help but think they said something about him losing a step. He was all like, "Lose a step? bam pow, boom."  Dude got a healthy ego.

At first I thought maybe they weren't knocked out but acting. The fact they can't remember who threw the punches works even better.

And that's not his voice in the vid.

2 minutes ago, jetrider said:

At first I thought maybe they weren't knocked out but acting. The fact they can't remember who threw the punches works even better.

And that's not his voice in the vid.

I can't say honestly.  Either way I see this as nothing more then a bad night. For everybody.

Archived