johnnyjet

Suck for Sam in 17

On 2/28/2017 at 8:39 PM, The Crusher said:

No friend. You are welcome here. Sam is coming and nothing can stop it. Nothing. Pinning this 

If you rebuild it........he will come.

• Upvote 1

Week 17. Jets at 2-13. Need one more loss to secure Top overall pick. Just need to lose to the best team in football in week 17: The Patriots.

No problem, right?

Consider this: Pats will be 14-1 or 13-2 going into that game with home field locked up and nothing to play for. But Belichick never passes an opportunity to stick it to the Jets. 

He will brilliantly out-suck us on that day and lose in what will become known as the most terrible football game ever played. Jets will miss out on a franchise QB. Patriots will repeat as champs. We will draft a DLineman. Kiper will hail it as "smart move going BAP after the top 2 QBs were drafted by San Fran and Rams."

Week 17. Jets at 2-13. Need one more loss to secure Top overall pick. Just need to lose to the best team in football in week 17: The Patriots.

No problem, right?

Consider this: Pats will be 14-1 or 13-2 going into that game with home field locked up and nothing to play for. But Belichick never passes an opportunity to stick it to the Jets. 

He will brilliantly out-suck us on that day and lose in what will become known as the most terrible football game ever played. Jets will miss out on a franchise QB. Patriots will repeat as champs. We will draft a DLineman. Kiper will hail it as "smart move going BAP after the top 2 QBs were drafted by San Fran and Rams."

Only in Jetland this isn't improbable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

This is one of the posts that are stickied on the app. We need a new nickname for chant leader Scott yall

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Good to bring this back. People were actually hoping to lose so we could get the number 1 pick for Darnold, the inevitable number 1.

Of course, one can't see the future. We won some games and traded down. Darnold threw some picks and fell to 3.

One never knows. You play to win the games. And make the best decisions when it's time to make them based on the most current data. Projecting things a year or more into the future is a hazardous exercise.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, bitonti said:

This is one of the posts that are stickied on the app. We need a new nickname for chant leader Scott yall

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Sorry, there is a new version I have to upgrade because it won't let me change those. One of those things, I see the bill come in every month for the app and I am like yeah I have to fix that.

Soooooooo........;we got our guy.  I hope this haunts the Giants for a decade or two

• Like 2

On 2/28/2017 at 8:41 PM, The Crusher said:

Just because "we" think this it's ok not to say it. Sam is destiny 

Destiny 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

“Luck” finally came our way, ironically from the colts lol. I don’t wish injury on anyone, but who knows who we would have been stuck with had petty not been so horrible ha

Well I’m gonna take credit for the suck for Sam moniker.  Now he needs a cool nickname. 

3 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Well I’m gonna take credit for the suck for Sam moniker.  Now he needs a cool nickname. 

Might as well keep the family nickname.

Sam "Big Dick" Darnold

Or Dick Hammer.

11 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Might as well keep the family nickname.

Sam "Big Dick" Darnold

Or Dick Hammer.

More like teen wolf

Rooting for the Jets to win last year was fun. It is going to be fun again this year.

On 6/17/2017 at 11:17 AM, Dcat said:

world-war-ii-army-tank-football-logo.png

Can we sign Tank Johnson?

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Rooting for the Jets to win last year was fun. It is going to be fun again this year.

You sicken me!  All of us who rooted for the tank didn't enjoy a moment of last season while you enjoyed it all.  It's no fair that you get to enjoying watching Sam Darnold!  :)

/s

• Like 1