Sign in to follow this  
D P R

WEDDING CRASHERS MAFIA - START TUES - SIGN UPS

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Crazy thing is DM is not much better. 

It's a slow period!!!

I have declared mafia dead at least 5 or 6 times before I realized there is a natural ebb and flow.

Right now is an ebb and there probably wont be very many games going at once and those that are played probably wont have more than 12-15 players MAX and sometimes those games will take a month to fill but I guarantee you they will fill and they will be played.

Alternatively, those of us who want to play right now can try to invade another website and show some punks how to play on their own turf.

I'm sure that Thingyman guy could recommend a suitable place for that sort of thing.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Alternatively, those of us who want to play right now can try to invade another website and show some punks how to play on their own turf.

I'm sure that Thingyman guy could recommend a suitable place for that sort of thing.

I think it's tough to do that. I struggle at DM because it's a different culture. But it's not bad because I know enough people and have friends there. No way I could play at a different site unless like six of us went there together. Then in that case rather find  two more and play here. It's as much about friends and socializing than anything else. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think it's tough to do that. I struggle at DM because it's a different culture. But it's not bad because I know enough people and have friends there. No way I could play at a different site unless like six of us went there together. Then in that case rather find  two more and play here. It's as much about friends and socializing than anything else. 

That's true.

Maybe I'll make a thread in the lounge again and try to bring in some new JN people.

@D P R would this have been a newbie friendly game?

Just now, Nolder said:

That's true.

Maybe I'll make a thread in the lounge again and try to bring in some new JN people.

Since he changed the name 3 times I'm guessing he is flexible. 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Crazy thing is DM is not much better. 

I was just being dramatic because I thought you were. I'm picturing a glorious resurrection after we have everyone in tears... Pac is 80% there already. 

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

That's true.

It can be whatever it needs to be and anybody can run anything they want - I just ran two. I just figured that no one could resist the theme. I figured wrong.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Since he changed the name 3 times I'm guessing he is flexible. 

More than you'd think for a guy my size. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I'll eventually want to play again. I started a new job a few months back. Gonna take a while. 

"We'll leave the light on for you......"

I May be put on bed rest around April 5th. If so I may be able to play as well. Have to do something to stay sane. 

2 hours ago, Kaylee said:

I May be put on bed rest around April 5th. If so I may be able to play as well. Have to do something to stay sane. 

STALKER