Sign in to follow this  
D P R

WEDDING CRASHERS MAFIA - START TUES - SIGN UPS

54 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

just shut up and play

:D

APE only has time to have more posts than all other ******* players combined 

My life has changed a lot, I'm trying to set a realistic expectation. Anyway, if I hadn't said what I did there, then CTM likely wouldn't have signed up to troll me until he can prove I lied in the signup thread. So, you're welcome.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My life has changed a lot, I'm trying to set a realistic expectation. Anyway, if I hadn't said what I did there, then CTM likely wouldn't have signed up to troll me until he can prove I lied in the signup thread. So, you're welcome.

This is likely 100% accurate.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw Pac already quit the Mafia Championship thing, so I've been tagged in.  This won't end well.

Before the game even started?

52 minutes ago, Pac said:

That implies that I started to begin with..  I agreed to play like a decade ago and suddenly he's pming me on Saturday telling me to rush rush..  I decided to be out so you can go run wild with the other dorks.  There was no way I was going to be active yesterday or today.

I will play this game though.

I really don't know how @Jetsfan80 will have time for SUPER MAFIA TOURMAMINT with his already demanding commitment to posting full clothed women in the fap thread.

I miss you guys, but I don't have time for mafia anymore. I might pop in and annoy you, though. 

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

so two weeks ago a started a new company. I'm the entire sales team. It's a new venture. they gave me a bunch of equity so I'm going for it. So in 4-5 years I'm either a millionaire playing mafia full time or hating my life playing mafia full time. *Cheers to that 

I thought you were already a millionaire full time?

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Lol...  I actually saw hess and crusher and posted in. That being said, 100% i will try and prove you wrong ;) 

10 hours ago, Lily said:

I miss you guys, but I don't have time for mafia anymore. I might pop in and annoy you, though. 

don't try to play the Mrs APE game Lily

hqdefault.jpg

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sounds good. Miss you. Send the offspring. I like that kid.

He's too nice for JN. You guys would chew him up and spit him out. 

19 hours ago, HessStation said:

so two weeks ago a started a new company. I'm the entire sales team. It's a new venture. they gave me a bunch of equity so I'm going for it. So in 4-5 years I'm either a millionaire playing mafia full time or hating my life playing mafia full time. *Cheers to that 

Let me know if you want to pay me a lot of money to help you sell stuff.  It's what I do and I'm good at it.  Although it would take a good offer to pry me away from the current gig.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Let me know if you want to pay me a lot of money to help you sell stuff.  It's what I do and I'm good at it.  Although it would take a good offer to pry me away from the current gig.

Do you have any major retailer contacts? Esp Whole Foods in the Northeast.