WEDDING CRASHERS MAFIA - START TUES - SIGN UPS

DPR

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, HessStation said:

so two weeks ago a started a new company. I'm the entire sales team. It's a new venture. they gave me a bunch of equity so I'm going for it. So in 4-5 years I'm either a millionaire playing mafia full time or hating my life playing mafia full time. *Cheers to that 

Let me know if you want to pay me a lot of money to help you sell stuff.  It's what I do and I'm good at it.  Although it would take a good offer to pry me away from the current gig.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Let me know if you want to pay me a lot of money to help you sell stuff.  It's what I do and I'm good at it.  Although it would take a good offer to pry me away from the current gig.

Do you have any major retailer contacts? Esp Whole Foods in the Northeast. 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Negative.  

I may possibly need an admin some day I'll keep you in mind. 

To shameless try and network if anyone has a family member or friend that's a big shot in any major retail chain or restaurant/bar chain, PM me yo. Finders fees are possible in way of high 5s and free hugs. 

6 hours ago, Pac said:

Hire me and pay me in bacon, I will be motivated to simply try and outsell Pac!!!!

lolololololol

<3 <3 <3 <3  <3

Archived