WEDDING CRASHERS MAFIA - START TUES - SIGN UPS

DPR

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nolder said:

How many did you need DPR? Are we still doing Wedding Crashers?

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

We have 10 :)

I'm on the road though Monday night, so let's see if we get anyone else to sign up - the more the merrier. We also need to confirm everyone who has signed up.

Wedding Crashers will roll on Tuesday with however many we got.

47 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm on the road though Monday night, so let's see if we get anyone else to sign up - the more the merrier. We also need to confirm everyone who has signed up.

Wedding Crashers will roll on Tuesday with however many we got.

You should do Wedding  Crushers  instead- Two fat dudes waddle into weddings and make naughty with the buffet. 

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You should do Wedding  Crushers  instead- Two fat dudes waddle into weddings and make naughty with the buffet. 

Yeah, but then all the innuendo really skews more toward American Pie, and that's an entirely different game.

54 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

just shut up and play

:D

APE only has time to have more posts than all other ******* players combined 

My life has changed a lot, I'm trying to set a realistic expectation. Anyway, if I hadn't said what I did there, then CTM likely wouldn't have signed up to troll me until he can prove I lied in the signup thread. So, you're welcome.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My life has changed a lot, I'm trying to set a realistic expectation. Anyway, if I hadn't said what I did there, then CTM likely wouldn't have signed up to troll me until he can prove I lied in the signup thread. So, you're welcome.

This is likely 100% accurate.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw Pac already quit the Mafia Championship thing, so I've been tagged in.  This won't end well.

That implies that I started to begin with..  I agreed to play like a decade ago and suddenly he's pming me on Saturday telling me to rush rush..  I decided to be out so you can go run wild with the other dorks.  There was no way I was going to be active yesterday or today.

I will play this game though.

52 minutes ago, Pac said:

That implies that I started to begin with..  I agreed to play like a decade ago and suddenly he's pming me on Saturday telling me to rush rush..  I decided to be out so you can go run wild with the other dorks.  There was no way I was going to be active yesterday or today.

I will play this game though.

I really don't know how @Jetsfan80 will have time for SUPER MAFIA TOURMAMINT with his already demanding commitment to posting full clothed women in the fap thread.

so two weeks ago a started a new company. I'm the entire sales team. It's a new venture. they gave me a bunch of equity so I'm going for it. So in 4-5 years I'm either a millionaire playing mafia full time or hating my life playing mafia full time. *Cheers to that 

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

so two weeks ago a started a new company. I'm the entire sales team. It's a new venture. they gave me a bunch of equity so I'm going for it. So in 4-5 years I'm either a millionaire playing mafia full time or hating my life playing mafia full time. *Cheers to that 

I thought you were already a millionaire full time?

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Lol...  I actually saw hess and crusher and posted in. That being said, 100% i will try and prove you wrong ;) 

Archived