Gilmore Seeking 14Mil+ Per Year

SR24

On 3/5/2017 at 6:03 PM, SenorGato said:

Gilmore's sxcellent

I'm still lost on the Wilkerson being lazy stuff. There's maybe a handful of 300+ pounders in the league that take on his snap workload in a given year, and he does it year in year out. He had a sh*t season, whoopdeedoo. 

Personally I think he is still coming back frim his injury. Combine that with a shitty team having a shitty Season and sure he dogged it a little. Why not? I think next year we see him come back and play at a top level. I don't think people realize fully what it is meant to be hurt in the NFL and still have to play. Everyone wrote Clowney off and after he fully recovered he once again become a man beast. So will Wilkerson. 

By cutting all of the older high priced veterans the "old Jets" would jump right back in & sign high over inflate free agency contracts. I just don't see that happening this year. Use the draft, UDFAs, 2nd tier free agents to complete the team. I'm willing to give these guys some time to finally try & rebuild this team through the draft. In the past it was any talk of a rebuild was lip service. From the early days of free agency, Leonard Marshall, Ronnie Lott, the Jets make all the wrong moves, including putting together a pretty damn good Oline in 2009 & drafting a guy that played only 15 college games to lead that team. An older veteran might have been able to lead them to a home playoff in 2010 & who knows what happens. Build, build, build through the draft & pray we get lucky & find a QB similar to how Seattle turned things around. It's funny how everyone is screaming doom & gloom coming off 5 wins where so far every single guy cut didn't produce near to their salary (Marshall was the best but even he was so inconsistent catching the ball). Keep adding speed to the defense, target some pass rushers & win some games with turnovers. Can't wait for this years draft. I truly believe Macc & his scouts are head and shoulders better than the Idzik crew and I'll expect another couple of UDFAs that Macc finds like Robbie Anderson, who by the way, with an addition 8 to 10 LBs of muscle in the weight room is gonna be a big part of our offense going forward.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:12 AM, Butterfield said:

We are probably going to sign Bouye anyway.

I'd be wary of Buoye. He was awesome last year, but he was nothing special in his seasons leading up to last year. The Jets better do their homework on that player.

I wouldn't have a problem with the Jets going after him, but it depends on the contract just like with Gillmore. The Dee Milliner pick has really hurt this team....

WTF is up with all these players rumored to be looking for market value money?

Mac better just sign all the top free agents who are asking for vet minimum.

Archived